Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.11.0 & 18.11.1

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Increased the speed of Oberon’s Renewal projectiles over-time to almost double. Before it moved at a speed of 15 meters per second. It now has a top speed of 30m/s and an acceleration of 5m/s/s.

THIS ISN'T ADDRESSING THE ACTUAL PROBLEM!!!! It needs to be INSTANT!!!!

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Update 18.11.0 

Additions

TENNO REINFORCEMENTS

STRADAVAR - A high-capacity, high-damage enforcer! Get your hands on the Stradavar by visiting the Market today! 

NEW AUGMENTS
The following Augments are available as Syndicate Offerings: 
Ash : Fatal Teleport: Teleport Augment - Teleport will perform a finisher on the target, dealing 200% extra damage. 50% of energy cost is refunded on a kill.
Banshee : Resonating Quake: Sound Quake Augment - Increase damage by 100, range by 1m and energy cost by 1, for every second this ability is active. 
Oberon : Phoenix Renewal: Renewal Augment - Taking fatal damage while under the effects of Renewal will instead heal you or allies to 50% health. This effect triggers only once for each ally every 90s. 

I like the sounds of the new Augs!

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

•    Optimized frame-rate while loading or streaming data (particularly for dual-core or dual+hyperthreaded CPUs).

Fixes

•    Fixed slow-loading Clients not being able to accept the next mission picked by their squad. This resulted in having to start the mission countdown timer to get the mission started.

OH-MY-GAWD! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

G0AgD.gif

Edited by JesterTheNight

Thanks for that optimization of the load times and other stuff for slow clients. I hope now I'll be able to see a capture target before it is killed and captured. Normally I don't load in til after it's already downed.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed slow-loading Clients not being able to accept the next mission picked by their squad. This resulted in having to start the mission countdown timer to get the mission started.

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

•    Increased the speed of Oberon’s Renewal projectiles over-time to almost double. Before it moved at a speed of 15 meters per second. It now has a top speed of 30m/s and an acceleration of 5m/s/s.
•    Trimmed Renewal's animation to be slightly faster. 

I'm glad to see some tweaks to renewal. However, I feel the ability would be much easier to use if it continued healing the caster and allies even after topping off their HP. This would allow a Rage user to semi-channel the ability for his allies by taking damage. Broberon is the "paladin" of warframes after all, and it would give us a use for the new Ack & Brunt mod Electromagnetic Shielding. Just saying.

Edited by Finedaible

15 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Yay. Some Oberon buff!!!

Nuh. Still no Volt/Mag reworks >_<

Thanks for the update tho, keep up the good work, DE <3

Still no fix for missing antiserum count on Jordas Verdict.

Also, Red Text saying "Bansee":

ySWl3td.png

reworks wouldnt be issued in a hotfix, but a full update, likely u19, so just hold your horses