Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.11.0 & 18.11.1

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, CanNIbAL...15 said:

I think the point is its an auto-finisher, like you don't have to focus on meleeing. Also when teleporting sometimes trying to do a finisher just does a regular melee, so this might be good.

The auto-finisher part is nice, but i feel like it's not really worth a slot for something that should be innate or easily doable by the player, minus bugs. Blade Storm overshadows the augment by a lot for a teleporting-finisher attack too. Personally, i like when augments add an alternative/gimmicky way to using the ability instead of making it a straight buff.

Hello.

After recent update I have some trouble logging in. I updated the game, I type all my stuff in and I see this:

s6yNx9n.png?1

I tried redownloading the game and still same thing happens. Why did you betray me, DE-senpai? q.q

IF THIS DOESN'T FEEL LIKE A DP-28 TO USE I WILL BE EXTREMELY...... ANNOYED!

and finally that UI Bug was fixed.

this Oberon Augment would be a lot more practical to use if anyone buffed by Renewal could trigger it. but the description is a bit vague.
it could either be only the caster can trigger, or that it's separate for each Player... would be ideal IMO if anyone could trigger it, and all share.

I think the drop rates may have been effected in this update unintentionally bc im getting an equal amount of plastids as polymer bundles and its more toards the plastids side of the drop #'s so around 200 to 250 polymer bundles per 20 min run in survival. anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

-Stradavar stats is so low... gorgon 2.0....

-What about gorgon buff? Supra have one, now it's gorgon time!

-New augment mod was interesting, except i don't like mod for banshee: The 4 spell damage was nerf in the past, a long time ago...

Edited by PervertionTotal

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

•    Fixed slow-loading Clients not being able to accept the next mission picked by their squad. This resulted in having to start the mission countdown timer to get the mission started.

Thanks so much for this!!!

Optimized level-load times for clients.
•    Optimized frame-rate while loading or streaming data (particularly for dual-core or dual+hyperthreaded CPUs).

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! \

Edited by haze777

36 minutes ago, maj.death said:

I don' think even that banshee aug will help soundquake do more then 5 damage because of how meh blast damage is as a whole.

just try it...

I think it's amazing