Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.11.0 & 18.11.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

*snip*
•    Improved the lighting in numerous Archwing tilesets.

*snip*

So, you mean all 3 tilesets for Archwing?

When is this not gonna just be an abandoned-but-neat idea?  I HAVE to give people a hard time about this, because Archwing was effectively stillborn, but the thoughts behind it were and are awesome.  Archwing needs serious love, and significant content.

^Says a guy with a gold Eyes of Blight trophy^

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

NEW AUGMENTS
The following Augments are available as Syndicate Offerings: 
Ash : Fatal Teleport: Teleport Augment - Teleport will perform a finisher on the target, dealing 200% extra damage. 50% of energy cost is refunded on a kill.
Banshee : Resonating Quake: Sound Quake Augment - Increase damage by 100, range by 1m and energy cost by 1, for every second this ability is active. 
Oberon : Phoenix Renewal: Renewal Augment - Taking fatal damage while under the effects of Renewal will instead heal you or allies to 50% health. This effect triggers only once for each ally every 90s.
Chroma : Everlasting Ward: Elemental Ward Augment - Allies that leave the radius will retain the effect for 100% of the remaining duration. 

WOW you guys are really getting better at making augments

Can we please get a base affinity for all Archwing missions. 

So just by completing an Archwing mission you get 10,000 affinity for everything and it scales based on the difficulty and type of mission. Right now Leveling up in archwing missions can be even make the Trials of Hercules look like a piece of cake.

29 minutes ago, tifanator said:

So does the Stradavar have extra damage in semi-auto mode? If not... then what's the point?

^ I was wondering about this as well. I don't know why you would want to semi-auto a Braton-like gun. Maybe someone who has it can tell us if it has hidden mechanics?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oberon : Phoenix Renewal: Renewal Augment - Taking fatal damage while under the effects of Renewal will instead heal you or allies to 50% health. This effect triggers only once for each ally every 90s.

Changes

•    Increased the speed of Oberon’s Renewal projectiles over-time to almost double. Before it moved at a speed of 15 meters per second. It now has a top speed of 30m/s and an acceleration of 5m/s/s.
•   
Changed Renewal's animation to something simpler that does not involve slamming a staff to the ground even if you don't have one.
•    Renewal NOW ONLY stops healing after it's duration has ended instead of stopping upon reaching full health.

This is one great step towards the right direction...
Now if we can only make the following changes for Hallowed Ground:
  • Changed to radial aura with a good base range probably at least 20m.
  • Armor buff is almost irrelevant late game, how about we switch it to damage reduction instead?

Also added the texts in red to make Renewal extra useful.
Edited by Oranji

Nothin in here about fixing connection issues. Even if you just fix it so that if your game crashes at the extraction point after lets say a good run of 30 minutes, it is not ALL LOST of EVERYTHING!!!

This update brings a nice bandaid for Oberon, but actually we need something more for the deep wound that him have gotten through these years.

Also wonder if we'll ever get a balanced renewal instead of a low duration "high" heal when the Power Duration is high or low duration small heal when the Duration is low. I mean why at this point we don't just make it a toogle ability affected by duration like any other toogle ability in the game that also doesn't untoogle by itself, it could be a great change for Oberon.

3 hours ago, CaptainMorganFreeman said:

reworks wouldnt be issued in a hotfix, but a full update, likely u19, so just hold your horses

This is an update, not a mere hotfix. It's not a big one, I know, but still... it's not a hotfix .-.

Is it intended that I'm queued for the same mission I just ran? It's kind of annoying to have to cancel after every mission since I don't normally 'chain run' stuff. Is there some kind of setting I can change so it doesn't do that?

STILL NO FIX FOR

limbo being hurt by the patches left by napalms FOR OVER A MONTH AND A HALF NOW!!! GUYS WHAT IS GOING ON??? :(

i even tested this yesterday (i played limbo by mistake, i forgot there was this bug) and i can confirm it happens to ALLIES THAT ARE BANISHED TOO. 

1 hour ago, Cytobel said:

So, you mean all 3 tilesets for Archwing?

When is this not gonna just be an abandoned-but-neat idea?  I HAVE to give people a hard time about this, because Archwing was effectively stillborn, but the thoughts behind it were and are awesome.  Archwing needs serious love, and significant content.

^Says a guy with a gold Eyes of Blight trophy^

Well it's a good thing that they're adding new content like a new healer Archwing (https://forums.warframe.com/topic/598384-devstream-67-overview/#comment-6771355  "The Support/Healer Archwing is being worked on by the Design Council, but still nothing final." Keep in mind that I don't know which Devstream originally mentioned the healer Archwing), various Archwing content and tweaks (https://forums.warframe.com/topic/626903-devstream-71-overview/#comment-7024383  "Smaller enemies will be scaled to be larger - the Corpus Crewmen is getting a re-design so he's not giant. Eximus units are being added to Archwing - these enemies will yield more XP. There will be work done on improving the intensity of Archwing so it's not as boring. There are two new Archweapons coming - a Hooksword and Hookgun.") and speaking of Archwing tweaks, it's going to have its movement system change into what's showcased on this Vine: