Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.11.0 & 18.11.1

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

HOTFIX 18.11.1
Fixes

• Fixed previous mission being automatically selected after returning to your ship when in solo mode (in some cases this allowed people to run keys they didn't have and were confused when their loot was confiscated by the authorities)

Phew. As someone who doesn't chain run this would have gotten very annoying very quickly. Honestly I think the re-run button that is already in place is plenty. I don't even see why auto-re-queueing the mission was even seen as necessary since that button was already there.

1 Hotfix and no changes to Stradavar? Stop being silly DE, it makes no sense for a weapon as mediocre as Stradvar to have an MR requirement of 8, either buff it or lower the MR requirement, really simple.

Update 18.11.0 

Fixes

•    Fixed slow-loading Clients not being able to accept the next mission picked by their squad. This resulted in having to start the mission countdown timer to get the mission started.

Oh, finally. This bug was really annoying. Thank you for fixing it.

Fixed previous mission being automatically selected after returning to your ship when in solo mode (in some cases this allowed people to run keys they didn't have and were confused when their loot was confiscated by the authorities)

Thanks for noticing, DE <3

6 minutes ago, Railgun_Alter said:

Sooooo... Launcher is eternally "Checking for new content..."

Halp?

Mine is eternally "veryfing download cache...." :(

Edit: found that launcher opens twice (this was fixed in the past)

Edited by GordoFreeman

The following Augments are available as Syndicate Offerings: 
Ash : Fatal Teleport: Teleport Augment - Teleport will perform a finisher on the target, dealing 200% extra damage. 50% of energy cost is refunded on a kill.
Banshee : Resonating Quake: Sound Quake Augment - Increase damage by 100, range by 1m and energy cost by 1, for every second this ability is active. 
Oberon : Phoenix Renewal: Renewal Augment - Taking fatal damage while under the effects of Renewal will instead heal you or allies to 50% health. This effect triggers only once for each ally every 90s.
Chroma : Everlasting Ward: Elemental Ward Augment - Allies that leave the radius will retain the effect for 100% of the remaining duration. 

Stuff these powers should already do....

Edited by Ronyn

Fixed slow-loading Clients not being able to accept the next mission picked by their squad. This resulted in having to start the mission countdown timer to get the mission started.

Hhnnnnng yes, finally.

2 hours ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

The Codex for the new gun says ... A high-capacity, high-damage enforcer, this weapon can switch between semi-automatic and full automatic firing modes. Yet it's stats are between braton and braton prime. The disappointment continues.

Now you know that a Braton Prime (MR 0 requirements, 35 base damage) is the best damage enforcer in Warframe, because Stradavar deals only 30 base damage and has the same crit chance and crit multiplier and it is a high-damage enforcer. People retire your Tonkors, Synoid Simulors etc, then Braton Prime is the highest-damage enforcer in Warframe.

Straddy violin gun, huh? That actually looks pretty sweet. Excellent puncture damage. The crit chance and crit modifier are just good enough... With the gun's mechanics, I'm thinking slot in more crit, argon scope, use the semi-auto mode to trigger argon scope, then switch into full auto. Repeat.

The new augments look great. Banshee's is excellent, and that chroma one is just... wow, legendary, I'll be able to give all my friends the best armor buff ever!