Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Flattered DE

stratavar

Brisngr (my preferred name to use, though someone already took it) would be a really cool weapon!...IF it wasn't already the word for fire in a book, as well as the name the main character gives his sword (if I recall correctly, it is an enchanted sapphire blade)...

On 5/11/2016 at 5:07 PM, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I doubt we'll ever see a gun called 'A Frikn Grizzly' :/

Maybe you can sweet talk the devs into making a gun with tenno script on the side that reads "A Frikn Grizzly"

Ooooohhhhmmmmmmyyyyyyygggoooooodddd. Brain bomb. What if we could name our own guns, like fallout, and the game would even automatically translate it to tenno script for us?

I created my username back when i started playing, a little over 3 years ago. little did i know that i included the warframe that would be my main in my username. Then they came out with the velocitus, and well... i havent really used any other archwing weapons, for obvious reasons.

Edit: Perhaps not so obvious. my username is derived from several things. Volt (electricity unit), velocity (mass x acceleration), velocity gel (yay portal), and GEL, my initials.

Edited by voltocitygel
Clarification

1 hour ago, voltocitygel said:

I created my username back when i started playing, a little over 3 years ago. little did i know that i included the warframe that would be my main in my username. Then they came out with the velocitus, and well... i havent really used any other archwing weapons, for obvious reasons.

Edit: Perhaps not so obvious. my username is derived from several things. Volt (electricity unit), velocity (mass x acceleration), velocity gel (yay portal), and GEL, my initials.

Huhn, that's pretty cool....mine is two random user names I thought of. Leyno came first, and I got that from Ludo, the lead singer of some band I liked along time ago for one song, and Windmi from somewhere...I had to think of another name on the fly. And then, Windmileyno.

But everyone thinks it's wind. Miley. no. Which is interesting in itself.

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Huhn, that's pretty cool....mine is two random user names I thought of. Leyno came first, and I got that from Ludo, the lead singer of some band I liked along time ago for one song, and Windmi from somewhere...I had to think of another name on the fly. And then, Windmileyno.

But everyone thinks it's wind. Miley. no. Which is interesting in itself.

its always fun to see where names come from, whether they be digital or real. As an author, you learn that there's much more to a name than the sound that belongs to that person.