Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stat distribution on weapons and the Stradavar

gluih

So the first thing I noticed when looking at the Stradavar was that it has quite high build costs. 2 argon crystals- fine some weapons require argon crystals. But are 8k polymer bundles really necessary? And then the 3 neural sensors, which only drop on Jupiter for some reason. I didn't mind the 30k cryotic for the sibear that much, since farming that is pretty straight forward and there are not a lot of things that use cryotic anyway.

But let's move on to the stats on the stradavar.

When using it in the auto mode it doesn't have the good crit stats of the soma or the very high base damage of a boltor prime. it gets very close to the braton prime, however I would argue that the braton which has a lot of slash damage combined with 20% status chance is a lot better.

When using it in single shot mode it just doesn't have the damage to keep up with burst weapons or other single shot weapons. I would instead use a dex sybaris here which also has a 35% crit chance, which is also a lot better than the 20% on the stradavar.

These are of course some of the really good weapons, but what I don't like about the the stradavar is, that there aren't a lot of nice build options like you have with the a lot of the other weapons we got lately. The stats on the sibear are very similar to the jat kittag, which is also one of the best weapons in the game, but it's not really better or worse than the jat kittag. It simply has cold damage, so it opens up different options. The zhuge has just all around good stats, but it has the disadvantages of a low magazine size and a lot of recoil. Most players probably think the azima is pretty bad, but I think a slash/status build could be pretty good (formaing it to try that out is actually the next thing I am going to do).

I think an increase to the crit damage to a 2.5 or 3.0 multiplier would be great. It could also have a high multiplier in one of the fire modes and a high chance in the other one. There would also be the option to give it high status + slash damage.