Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will there be more Tenno-gen plat cosmetic items in the market?

-PP-Sonicz

latest?cb=20150109200956

Regarding the tenno-gen winner cosmetics, will there be a possible return to see more of such items in the market? because from what i know, not many are able to afford the cosmetic items via steam and will be too-expensive to do so and inconvenient. I think this is one of the best way to get the cosmetic if we choose not to use steam funds. 

Possible warframe alternate skins and helmets available through plat-payment?

Tennos if i may, What is your opinion for this suggestion and would you like for more of these items available on the market? 

Edited by -PP-Sonicz

5 minutes ago, TheTundraTerror said:

No. 30% of the sales of Tenno Gen items goes to the people who made it and people really only buy plat on discounts. They aren't even that expensive. It's like 90 plats or so when you do the math.

No, im not referring to the tenno-gen from steam market. I'm referring to the possibility of more tenno-gen skins like the scindo that can be bought with plats. 

7 minutes ago, -PP-Sonicz said:

No, im not referring to the tenno-gen from steam market. I'm referring to the possibility of more tenno-gen skins like the scindo that can be bought with plats. 

Doubt it. The items you're referring to are basically reskins that don't take as much time to create as the other cosmetics.

16 minutes ago, TheTundraTerror said:

Doubt it. The items you're referring to are basically reskins that don't take as much time to create as the other cosmetics.

If they're reskins that don't take as much time, why are we not getting more then?

So many weapons could totally use reskins.

44 minutes ago, EirwynTelyn said:

If they're reskins that don't take as much time, why are we not getting more then?

Ask DE. They pick and choose what and how many to add into the game.

Also, guessing legal nonsense might have to do with it since people are getting paid for it and taxes or whatever.

Edited by TheTundraTerror

um they already said they would when the time was right 

We are keeping the content to Steam right now - once we are confident the program is a success, we are exploring other platforms with the content creators. Contracts outside of Steam take time, and we will approach this as quickly as we can once we get a sense of participation in the program.