The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #74 Overview

AM-Bunny

47 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Honestly, he's mechanically identical to Excalibur, so besides a loincloth and some small stat bumps, I don't understand why people want him so badly...

I believe you answered your own question

hint: starts with loin and ends with cloth :D

3 minutes ago, Tendou_Souji said:

Of course limbo would be undetermined... it's like he...hardly exists.

He's definitely a difficult beast to tackle. I feel like he's on the dev's radar for changes, but they're unsure how to do so without ruining the core of his concept. Honestly, aside from a few tweaks, I've never seen any suggestions on this forum that have really struck a chord with me.

Similarly, they felt his passive should be related to The Rift, but what could it be that wouldn't feel like part of a power? Like, they mentioned the possibility of him reloading faster or something while Rift Walking, but that would just feel like an addition to Rift Walk, not a passive.

Honestly I sort of like the idea of a % chance to completely ignore an attack - sort of like a partial Rift Phase that can activate randomly. It might seem overpowered, but considering his kit, I don't think it's too much.

7 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

He's definitely a difficult beast to tackle. I feel like he's on the dev's radar for changes, but they're unsure how to do so without ruining the core of his concept. Honestly, aside from a few tweaks, I've never seen any suggestions on this forum that have really struck a chord with me.

Similarly, they felt his passive should be related to The Rift, but what could it be that wouldn't feel like part of a power? Like, they mentioned the possibility of him reloading faster or something while Rift Walking, but that would just feel like an addition to Rift Walk, not a passive.

Honestly I sort of like the idea of a % chance to completely ignore an attack - sort of like a partial Rift Phase that can activate randomly. It might seem overpowered, but considering his kit, I don't think it's too much.

I would like to see something like a chance to ignore attacks, but I do feel that there should be more benefits to being in the rift as well.  The pro and con ratio is way off balance.   I do get why it's difficult to decide what needs to be changed, though.  It could potentially create problems for players that have a set playstyle.

Edited by Tendou_Souji

3 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

How about this for his passive "Limbo leech health for himself and allies from enemies when banishing them"

1 hour ago, AM-Bunny said:

• Fairy Warframe should be previewed next Devstream - has very unique idle animations that might look odd on other Warframes

Unique idle animations. I bet one is her playing with butterflies. On other Warframes, you see them playing with invisible, flying things. Relays will get trippy.

Just now, Heatnix. said:

Unique idle animations. I bet one is her playing with butterflies. On other Warframes, you see them playing with invisible, flying things. Relays will get trippy.

I'm picturing how she shrinks herself. If she will poof and fly around a bit then poof back to big frame. 

now imagine tiny flying saryn,. 

Just now, S0V3REiGN said:

Did they mention of the volt and mag rework come next week?

All they said was 'before the end of May'. 

However, I'm assuming they will be packaged with the Passives, which would mean not next week. When they were discussing the Passives, Rebecca asked if Vauban would get his Passive along with his Prime and Bounce tweaks (which are next week) and Scott said 'no' which would mean the Passive will probably be the following week.

1 hour ago, rockscl said:

That was some boring stream i should get my expectations lower even if theres so much interesting stuff to show, like AW flight model rework, lunaro, who cares about market overhaul? and really talking about draco again? ._.

AW flight rework was still too wonky, ppl tend to over react so I get why it wasnt shown, same with Lunaro, ppl are already throwing complaints over the 8 sec vine shown. Its just getting better to not show stuff til its almost done. Also, the market is a big issue right now, ppl have wanted an overhaul for awhile. I thought it looked great and cant wait to use it. To each their own though fellow Tenno.

Was looking forward to these passives, but they seem pretty garbage now.

Wildlife friendly with oberon? You serious? So two whole enemies on tilesets nobody goes to can deal 5 damage to enemies that are OHKO level. Wow. So useful.

Very disappointed.