Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blending Right In - Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

Vey Hek has some competition! Decked out in full Gradivus Loyalty Badges and his own Sigil, I'd think He is more jealous than angry He'd better watch out for the Orbital-Strike Dirga, too.6A4FCA0FC9265AE1B85AFC72109F8B80B7A14E26

Spoiler
Spoiler

(THIS IS NOT A SUBMISSION) Here is the actual Zephyr custom screen for those of you curious as to what she looks like since some details are hard to see (as she got cropped a little)

P.S. Getting a boss to pose was probably the hardest thing I did, ended up with almost thirty unused screenshots

Edited by LeopoldObelix
Addition to post

It came to me, like a proverb; fight poison, with poison.

yFjAH6O.png

Spoiler

DE May have nerfed my Waifu but I still main her and do more damage than most people I've

ever played with.

Also Colors are: Tenno C3, Tenno B8, Valentines E18, Tenno C17, Dojo E8

Trying to replicate a conculist caused me to discover multiple bugs: Venka shows no elemental effects, only in arsenal. When respawning it shows only the elemental effects but no weapon (switch to fix but removes elemental effects again). The Dual Ether show incorrect energy color customization in arsenal (or don't properly apply it). The conculist potentially has wrong colors. The codex entry shows a mix of white and red while the ingame model is completely red.

In other words: I tried to mimic a battalyst instead:

i3Ka21A.jpg?1

If only I could color shoulders separate from chest pieces, have larger shoulders and have the energy color on the dual ether like it shows in the arsenal when selecting a color, then it'd be a lot better. I probably won't win this since I've seen some awesome submissions already but it's worth a shot.

Hola warframe

queria pedir disculpas por mi spam anterior  :( 

I apologize for my spam

I did not know how many photos I post sorry

a qui subo de nuevo mis imagenes

espero no me dejen fuera del concurso :(

equinox  origins

zM8SmwQ.jpg

cNPfqUY.jpg

r3QDnN0.jpg

Edited by mguelpls