Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Earthless Shadow Clan. Low key, laid back, and unaffiliated. 100% research. 0% tax.

(PSN)SKRIMP-N-GRITZ

Earthless... For now.

We have no specific requirements to join. All ages and MRs are welcome.

Our rules are as follows:

• No spamming invites
  • No begging for free stuff or plat
  • No abusive or offensive language or behavior
  • 14 day inactivity kick policy

Disobeying  clan rules will result in banning or expulsion. 

We encourage asking questions, inviting others to join missions, sharing tips, builds, opinions, pleasures, and frustrations. During events we try to help those who need help, but don't have expectations of how you spend your gaming time. Our dojo is sufficient to all needs, has 0% trade tax, has all research finished, and our clan emblem is a fusion core.

Our numbers are between 24-30 tenno, and we unaffiliated with an alliance.

Clan leaders:

L_insp1ration_L

A4-_Thorn_-A4

SKRIMP-N-GRITZ

Edited by (PS4)SKRIMP-N-GRITZ
change in leadership, affiliation

Greetings from the Central United States!

I'm a fairly new player (only 2 frames in thus far, and star chart to Europa and Sedna) and have a working lifestyle. Thus, I'm looking for a clan to occasionally play into with raids/voids and such, and primarily trade with and meet other players. 26 years of age for what it's worth. I am also a designer by trade, and have that skillset to bring to the table in what little spare time I have.

Party-wise, I tend to gravitate to stealth and bow frames, and do well in defense, mobile defense, and spy missions. Currently a Nyx user, and farming for Ivara. I can be quite fast movement-wise, and can keep up with most speedruns. Currently Master Level 4, and working on 5. Could use some more education in the way of modding and mission/race specific builds for missions.

Glad to see some clan support for the more casual players that can't be in front of their system all day. I'm typically on 1-2 times a week for a few hours in the evening hours of central standard time.

Thanks for any consideration.

18 hours ago, (PS4)SpecsOM01 said:

Greetings from the Central United States!

I'm a fairly new player (only 2 frames in thus far, and star chart to Europa and Sedna) and have a working lifestyle. Thus, I'm looking for a clan to occasionally play into with raids/voids and such, and primarily trade with and meet other players. 26 years of age for what it's worth. I am also a designer by trade, and have that skillset to bring to the table in what little spare time I have.

Party-wise, I tend to gravitate to stealth and bow frames, and do well in defense, mobile defense, and spy missions. Currently a Nyx user, and farming for Ivara. I can be quite fast movement-wise, and can keep up with most speedruns. Currently Master Level 4, and working on 5. Could use some more education in the way of modding and mission/race specific builds for missions.

Glad to see some clan support for the more casual players that can't be in front of their system all day. I'm typically on 1-2 times a week for a few hours in the evening hours of central standard time.

Thanks for any consideration.

Hey specs, 

I'll add you today if you're still looking. Sorry for the slow reply - real life and what not. I love nyx, and stealth is a great tactic to apply early on. Ivara is amazing, and given your predilection toward bowplay it makes sense. We are always happy to share builds, and when I'm on I offer to host missions. Also, we have a few players your general MR level that are probabably going after similar planet and void goals. I'm happy to drag anyone into the deep end lol. Be in touch later - busy getting my car serviced lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Once again we have room. This time for 2-4 Tenno. As usual this isn't a hard sell just let us know if you need access to a dojo with all research done. 

Anecdotal evidence about our clan being lone wolf - we have one daily player I've literally never spoken with and I take that as him being happy with us. lol 

Edited by (PS4)SKRIMP-N-GRITZ

Is this still open? Just a (relatively)  new warframe player ( I Have only 1 frame(Volt, level 30) and a couple of weapons (none 30 yet. almost though) I heard that a lot of things are locked away from you if you don't join a clan and seeing as how most clans look for high mastery's, this is the first one I found that didn't have "Only mastery level 10+ are allowed" So if there is still space could I join?

Edited by (PS4)thunderdragon2

5 hours ago, (PS4)thunderdragon2 said:

Is this still open? Just a (relatively)  new warframe player ( I Have only 1 frame(Volt, level 30) and a couple of weapons (none 30 yet. almost though) I heard that a lot of things are locked away from you if you don't join a clan and seeing as how most clans look for high mastery's, this is the first one I found that didn't have "Only mastery level 10+ are allowed" So if there is still space could I join?

Yes, we have 1 spot left, and you can join provided you understand the rules and have managed your expectations. I'll invite you later today - if you gets chance of think of it send me a PM on PSN, but no worries if you don't. Talk to you a little later.

Hey there. I'm looking to join a clan. I am Master Lvl. 4 and looking to get into the more difficult parts of the game. I could use some people to play and coordinate with. Match making is great and all, but if we can coordinate which warframes we are brining in to a fight, I'm sure that changes things. Hit me up on PSN. I'm IonFromZion

23 hours ago, (PS4)IonFromZion said:

Hey there. I'm looking to join a clan. I am Master Lvl. 4 and looking to get into the more difficult parts of the game. I could use some people to play and coordinate with. Match making is great and all, but if we can coordinate which warframes we are brining in to a fight, I'm sure that changes things. Hit me up on PSN. I'm IonFromZion

Hi Ion,

We've hit our max, but I'll contact you when that changes. If you're still without a clan at that time you're welcome to join. Our only requirement is that you understand our rules and agree to follow them. Talk to you soon!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...