Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50% Off

BladeFade

Is there a trick to getting the coupons?  I've heard that if you don't log in one day then log back in you'll get a coupon.  I've never even seen them tick past in the roullette thing!

Someone was probably trying to make you lose your 7 day reward. I just got one randomly.

Interestingly, the roulette (it's not really that but details) only showed 20% and 50% coupons today. Way to shoot themselves in the feet though since because of this I will not be buying platinum unless I get a 50% coupon :/

Someone was probably trying to make you lose your 7 day reward. I just got one randomly.

Interestingly, the roulette (it's not really that but details) only showed 20% and 50% coupons today. Way to shoot themselves in the feet though since because of this I will not be buying platinum unless I get a 50% coupon :/

I'm buying as soon as I get the 20%.

=D

Which I already, had... but they so happen to disable the coupons at the time. (it was last week. -.-)

Edited by Vitalidad

Is there a trick to getting the coupons?  I've heard that if you don't log in one day then log back in you'll get a coupon.  I've never even seen them tick past in the roullette thing!

It was a bug that has been fixed telling you that you were on day one.

All ticks become coupons when you hit the booby prize day (unless they have changed it since.)

i have a question to the coupons, if i buy plat via direct debit is it possible to use them, because it manly have a 1week duration to transfer the money

haven't tried it yet, but it should count from the day you purchase it.

At least that's how it worked for me with other games