Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ALTOR-AMPREX skin(published!)

Suzakiz

nice work on the detailing. my 5 cents;

Break up your design a bit. To much detailing just creates a visual mess where there's no room for your eyes to rest. A between big bold shapes and good detailing is often better and more visually pleasing.

The same goes for metallic, making the entire thing out of "chrome" is nice on paper but it just get's overly shiny and once again you don't have any chance of appreciating it.

59 minutes ago, fredaven said:

nice work on the detailing. my 5 cents;

Break up your design a bit. To much detailing just creates a visual mess where there's no room for your eyes to rest. A between big bold shapes and good detailing is often better and more visually pleasing.

The same goes for metallic, making the entire thing out of "chrome" is nice on paper but it just get's overly shiny and once again you don't have any chance of appreciating it.

Thank you for your opinion! ^ ^

next time when making skins like this... I will try to add more blank to balance "detail" and " visually pleasing"!

And about metallic...I think grey/dark color can be good for this skin, surly it will be too shiny if the player colors it with bright colors... I will consider to make some part non-metallic in future