Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken mechanics and Inaros with 10k of hp

DoctorWild

GoWITi6.jpg

Here a inaros, which goes around with chroma's buff (thanks to his new augument).

Pretty awesome if you ask me, but while I was talking with a friend, saying how could that mechanic help in the game he came out with: why don't just take a trinity bless?

That shut me up ... ye, he was right and then I thought, mechanics in warframe are right. They just aren't right, enemy scaling make the game booring (while I would prefer that with higher level, enemy would change AI and make them smarter, more organized and not just doing kamykaze things), insta full healing is a bad mechanics which is there only for compansating the fact that our frame are too squishy, broken damage and a lot of things.

Even the recent argument on tonkor-nerf, it's just born from these broken mechanics, com'on.

Just a raging post from a bored player.

Edited by DoctorWild

Indeed, while 10k is pretty satisfying to look at, it's not exactly much.
Just playing with Valkyr (Endless Rathuum), I accumulated almost 5 million damage when I hit 300 kills.

Making AI smarter is not going to make things any difficult when we're given powers to obliterate an entire map in a split second, in my opinion.
What does seem to work is enemies that can completely or partially neutralize those powers.

A lot of people hate Nullifiers, but it's a fact that Void was a joke without them. It doesn't have to be a unit that nullify everything. One of the latest Corpus units that nullify certain powers work as well (they could replace the nullifiers, imo).

Once each faction has a certain anti-powers unit, the game can be balanced without the need to add units that have a lot of HP and can one-shot you out of nowhere. 
Well, a one-shot unit is acceptable, as long as there is some sort of warning signal with the possibility to dodge the one-shot as long as you pay attention to the warning.

Thry're working on it with damage 3.0, but these things take time. They also mentiined regret about the mod scaling in latest devstream. The problem is so huge now that the game has been going with these mechanics for over 3 years. So much content takes a loooong time to rebalance. So be patient, they're working on it.

I'm realy curious though... How much max hp did your Kubrow have at that point? 15k? That's one spongy beef cake of a health pool.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

that 10k HP still wouldn't last against a single level 100 sapping Osprey. thank god the Void doesn't have those damn things.

I'm pretty sure the enemy scaling is the other problem aside from power creep.

I mean, the best start for de is to give nullifiers a Prova or nerf their spawn rate.  I shouldn't meet ten in the same room

11 minutes ago, Jaruis said:

I mean, the best start for de is to give nullifiers a Prova or nerf their spawn rate.  I shouldn't meet ten in the same room

Since the nullifiers are powered by void energy why not balance them by making us get a huge energy boost when we kill them and mabye a void explosion that damages enemies around them.

15 hours ago, Jaruis said:

i rather had nullifer with current gun rather than tried to hug me with their prova out of the blue.

16 hours ago, KingTaro said:

Just playing with Valkyr (Endless Rathuum), I accumulated almost 5 million damage when I hit 300 kills.

Keeping in mind that Hysteria's counter is 1/3rd of damage "taken", that's 15 million damage. Not even an Inaros blessed by Trinity and buffed by Chroma can tank that.

11 hours ago, xubile said:

i rather had nullifer with current gun rather than tried to hug me with their prova out of the blue.

No thanks. Getting aimbot by ten in the same room is worse than having them run towards you