The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Drops Make Me Sad

cyrus106

I know many of you have found drops from him after 6-or-so encounter.

However, I have killed him 32 times with no luck whatsoever. I'm not here to whine about droprates, just looking for advice.

Some players tell me that you can see him more if you kill 3 bosses. Some tell me you only gotta kill one and no extra boss kills help. Currently I kill J3-Golem once and then run M prime till stalker shows. Has anyone found a faster way? Does he actually appear more in the void. I have mixed

information about stalker. Anybody care to clear things up for me? Thanks

I've only gotten him to appear once since recent update (the one with stalker drops). So I guess your luck with finding him is better than mine. I will try out this golem -> M Prime thing. How often does he appear with that method?

But you know what? Isn't now exciting to see stalker's image pop up?

Before I couldn't care less...

But now... Now I get those goosebumps I used to get the very first time I fought infested.

Anticipation... Excitement... Paranoia.... with the eventual disappointment, BUT THATS NOT THE POINT.

For those few seconds before he shows up, the feeling of child-like glee is intoxicating.

I don't smoke, but I feel the need to after I get done with Sr. Stalker.

Yeah, the drop rate sucks. I remembered that when I fought stalker twice right after the update I got dread and hate, but after a few updates, when I found him again, until now (about 18 killings more or less) he only gave me dread. Looking for despair... er... desperately.

Yeah, the drop rate sucks. I remembered that when I fought stalker twice right after the update I got dread and hate, but after a few updates, when I found him again, until now (about 18 killings more or less) he only gave me dread. Looking for despair... er... desperately.

Exactly the same situation here

He showed up like 4-5 times for me only this week, on Uranus and Pluto... it's all random 

during one of his attacks, I was his target and his message mentioned "Phorid" the Eris boss... when I haven't even killed that boss in weeeeeeeeks...

Also:

1z62z.jpg

Edited by Kespertive

I am pretty sure it depends on how much you play the game.

If I play the game a considerable amount of time, I always end up with the Stalker wanting to beat me up.

It's at the stage where I have 3 Dread, one hate and one despair BP..

i have a theory that stalker appears every 10 boss kills for every faction boss counter

Not true, he appear for me more often than that.

its just RNG on top of RNG as someone stated above.

First 6-10 times i met him after U8, he dident drop anything,..

last 5 times ive met him, he has dropped despair 4 out of 5 times,... Sigh,..

He showed up like 4-5 times for me only this week, on Uranus and Pluto... it's all random 

during one of his attacks, I was his target and his message mentioned "Phorid" the Eris boss... when I haven't even killed that boss in weeeeeeeeks...

Also:

1z62z.jpg

but despair is very good and important. you can have a lot of good primaries and not so bad meles...

but despair.. hell yeah.  i cant image to play without despair

but despair is very good and important. you can have a lot of good primaries and not so bad meles...

but despair.. hell yeah.  i cant image to play without despair

I know, I have one and I always use it, but I can't do anything else with the other 3 BPs just to sell them

Met a guy, he was a rusher, got his stalker, killed the stalker, but dint bother to tell us where the despair blueprint was, then he died and no one revived him and BAM! no more revives and blueprint xD and that's why u should never be a $&*^ in a co-op game:3