AkStiletto Prime Barrel 
AkStiletto Prime BP T4 Def
AkStiletto Prime Receiver T4 Sabo
AkStiletto Prime Link t4 Surv

Fragor Prime BP T1 Ext
Fragor Prime Handle T3 Def Rot C
Fragor Prime Head t4 Sabo

Happy Hunting Tenno

@[DE]Megan  Someone needs their Red Text privileges revoked... Tyl Regor is the one that says IT'S HAMMER TIME! and not Vay Hek. ;)

Ah "red" the last line of Red Text....and saw that it was corrected.  Good Show, carry on....nothing to see here...

Edited by AnonNyx

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Warframe Mod text descriptions are receiving a visual overhaul! All Mod descriptions are being manually audited by our team to reflect appropriate status icons and uniform text case. Our goal is to bring consistency to all Mods, and so far almost every Mod has been updated to this format! We ask that you be patient with this change as we comb through Warframe’s extensive Mod collection. This change is purely visual to reduce overly verbose descriptions and discrepancy, and does not affect the functionality of these Mods in any way.
OIgdb8o.jpg

This is kind of a bad example since the new text is objectively less informative than the old text.  When I was starting up the old mod text immediately informed me that elemental mods grant extra damage and are important as a major damage increase, whereas the new mod is ambiguous and would require a visit to the wiki to clarify for new players that aren't already savvy about these kinds of games.  

9 minutes ago, RealPandemonium said:

This is kind of a bad example since the new text is objectively less informative than the old text.  When I was starting up the old mod text immediately informed me that elemental mods grant extra damage and are important as a major damage increase, whereas the new mod is ambiguous and would require a visit to the wiki to clarify for new players that aren't already savvy about these kinds of games.  

I think both cases result in the player visiting the wiki.^^

28 minutes ago, Polar87 said:

Cause I'm nice like that: 

Note: All Vauban Drops are confirmed :D

Vauban Prime BP T3 Sabo
Vauban Prime Helmet T2 Sabo 
Vauban Prime Systems T3 Surv Rot C
Vauban Prime Chassis T4 Defense rot C

AkStiletto Prime Barrel 
AkStiletto Prime BP T4 Def
AkStiletto Prime Receiver T4 Sabo
AkStiletto Prime Link t4 Surv

Fragor Prime BP T1 Ext
Fragor Prime Handle T3 Def Rot C
Fragor Prime Head t4 Sabo

Happy Hunting Tenno

is it real or just a joke like on the wiki?

Just now, Polar87 said:

I know the BP and Helmet are for sure

I personally got them from them 1st and 2nd time (1st for helmet 2nd for BP ) :D

i think i will just wait for tomorrow till DE updates the prime gear drop location topic and when it's confirmed on the wiki

And again technical changes which break this game under wine -.-

Not just we don't get a Linux version, DE seems to work hard against Linux players with every patch. All these dependency changes, as if the developers aren't sure what they're doing and are still experimenting without thoughts.