Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.12.0: Vauban Prime & 18.12.1

[DE]Megan

Trading the Snipetron Vandal Barrel and Blueprint is bugged, they've become untradable and can't be found in the trade windows.

Aside from that, I might actually spend over 1k ~if(when) I get Vauban PA~ on Warframe. And I only regret it because I could probably spend it on more useful things. But it's worth, Warframe is amazing and I'm glad I can support it.

I know this is probably not the topic to talk about this, but it was said in the latest Devstream that we'd also be able to farm a returning vaulted Prime after loki got vaulted. Can we expect to see this update anytime this week?

Edited by DreadWarlock

If that is the intended amount of oxium . . . wow, just wow . . .

I mean . . . 30k cryotic was alot for sibear, but it was doable as cryotic comes in batches of 100 and people frequent those mission types alot, but . . . 14k oxium is WAY TOO MUCH. I mean oxium, for all intents and purposes, only drops from Oxium Ospreys in batches of up to 12. Assuming that every osprey drops 12 EVERY TIME, that is 1,167 Oxium Ospreys you must kill without them exploding on you . . .

And they're uncommon enemies =/

40 minutes ago, DreadWarlock said:

I know this is probably not the topic to talk about this, but it was said in the latest Devstream that we'd also be able to farm a returning vaulted Prime after loki got vaulted. Can we expect to see this update anytime this week?

They said that we would farm them in the summer, so likely no, not next week. Itd be bad form to release a new prime then also add in a vaulted one to cluster up the drop lists anyhow. If that was the case they would have just not released vauban yet and given us a month to farm the vaulted prime first, like they did with Frost.

7 minutes ago, AwesmePersn said:

If that is the intended amount of oxium . . . wow, just wow . . .

I mean . . . 30k cryotic was alot for sibear, but it was doable as cryotic comes in batches of 100 and people frequent those mission types alot, but . . . 14k oxium is WAY TOO MUCH. I mean oxium, for all intents and purposes, only drops from Oxium Ospreys in batches of up to 12. Assuming that every osprey drops 12 EVERY TIME, that is 1,167 Oxium Ospreys you must kill without them exploding on you . . .

And they're uncommon enemies =/

That amount of Oxium needed, I agree that it's just going to be too grindy.

I would farm Vauban Primes parts if the Oxium needed was reduced significantly.

Hotfix 18.12.1: Vauban Prime

Conclave Changes & Fixes

• Fixed casting Vauban’s Concuss grenade disabling your powers until you died in Conclaves.
  • Fixed seeing Vauban’s Minelayer power icons while loading into the Conclaves.

Changes

• Tweaked Rathuum Judgement Points in an effort to allow players only fit for 'Easy' to progress with less repetition:
    • - Undine (Easy) awards 10 Judgement Points
    • - Nakki (Medium) 30 Judgement Points to access and awards 15 Judgement Points
    • - Yam (Hard) 60 Judgement Points to access (still awards 25 Judgement Points)
  • Removed Wyrm Prime Blueprint from T2 Exterminate reward table.
  • Improved lighting on Grineer doors.
  • The Imperator Vandal Blueprint is now tradable.
  • Reduced the Oxium crafting cost for Vauban Prime Chassis to 7,000. 
    • A script has been run to refund those who crafted at the original amount.

Fixes

• Fixed numerous incorrect Syandana placements.
  • Fixed Operator Face/Hair showing a file path. 
  • Fixed Vauban’s Immortal skin equipping incorrectly on Vauban Prime.  

Umm... On the main Warframe Prime Access page, I think Vauban Prime in the background might be holding that Fragor Prime a little wrong? Or... A LOT wrong? I don't think you're supposed to hold that little ring at the bottom... Especially not with just one finger. ESPECIALLY when that means his spinning it causes the ring to pass through his hand.

Can anyone else give me a confirmation on this? I might just be seeing things.

Also: HYPEHYPEHYPE!! Thanks DE! Another awesome patch and new content. <3

Edited by Lynch_The_Chimera
Failed to originally mention HYPE.

• The Imperator Vandal Blueprint is now tradable.

Doesn't seem like it..were wanna do trade with certain player and yet we unable to find the blueprint.. and also.. isn't Sheev bp supposed to be tradeable too? It doesn't seem I can even look for it while checking all over either Blueprint/Blueprint Part..is this bugged or something..?  

Thanks in advance. 

23 minutes ago, SquareSnail said:

First primed frame for which you have to farm resources in addition to parts, hours after hours. Way to kill the interest.

Well, i'm already building the normal Vauban, so i'll probably farm those resources resouces while i get his mastery