Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.12.0: Vauban Prime & 18.12.1

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Probably is.

But c'mon, I hardly see anyone trolling other players with bounce. Hardly at all.

I'd rather troll people with Switch Teleport :L

Yea and I am sure those that think people troll and abuse there abilities will instantly leave the squad of you using such a frame capable of trolling even though it was not your intention to troll but to use the frame the correct way but still get abandoned.

I think it's actually vary disrepectful to leave a squad just beacuse someone uses a frame that can troll teammates when that player has no intention of doing such things in the first place, Beacuse someone could be just using it for MR only and may need help because an unranked Warframe are vary frail and it's even more disrespectful to ignore downed Tennos as this happened only once to me unless they tried to get me but was not quick enough which is understandable but ignoring a Tenno being downed twice and dying twice is unacceptable behavior.

Player forced my hands to abandon the Survival mission losing my stuff beacuse someone failed to do there job of reviving me and I was ranking up a somewhat weak Warframe sense it's still at a fragile state until I can add mods to strengthen it.

Not sure if he was trolling or something. But you only start out with 3 Revives and If I had died a third time I be permently dead and he be doing whatever hell he wanted too thinking I do not exist, If I could add more mods I won't die alot but had to power level the frame somehow even with Life Strike, Quick thinking and Rage I can still potentally die if the conditions are met.

Edited by UltimateGrenninja

I know this post will probably get buried and not be seen by DE but I gotta put this somewhere...

I do not buy platinum simply because I got a huge discount. I do not buy PA simply to "escape the grind" If I did, I would not go to where the parts drop after buying PA and grind out getting them. I buy plat, PA, because I love the game and what you guys do, and genuinely want to support the development and progress of Warframe. However....

Initially 14k oxium, now reduced to 7k, 20 alertium for Vauban, Sibears 30k cyotic instead of giving us a cold-trap consumable to deal with "resource oversupply", Rathuum still being a required grind to access Kela, STILL reduced focus gains, STILL timewalled quests being forced to listen to repetetive banter for quests...

I'm skipping PA this time around. I wont even actually go out and grind out the parts for the new prime junk. I just want nothing to do with it at all until you guys actually do something more than "increasing the number of points from easy rathuum" to reduce the grindwall that Warframe is, as stated in the Devstreams.

I dont know how else to get my opnion across and make any form of an impact other than simply saying "screw it, not buying"

You guys do great work on the game but some things are such a massive irritant that I cannot continue the monetary support.

Thanks for reading if you did, and have yourselves a fine Tuesday evening.

Edited by giantconch

A suggestion DE, could we have the concussion and shred skills be an impact detonated (i.e. they detonate when they hit anything). They are too fiddly to use well as they are because unless they hit an enemy directly they are often wasted.

Also the trip mine could instead roll along the ground with the beams perpendicular to the direction the player is facing, allowing a group of enemies to all be knocked down in a line. Bastile is by far a better area denial skill (a knock down really would be better as the stagger seems very short and doesn't seem to open enemies to finisher, making it a bit of a waste).

Just some friendly suggestions, also perhaps just remove bounce all together as it's a bit pointless in parkour 2.0 :)

Edited by Metsudo
typos

I am so upset. The locations/drop chances/ requirements are just unreal. I was looking forward to farming this for weeks, but the grind you're expecting is just unreasonable. It's enough to not only lose interest in the new frame but in playing warframe altogether. My day was so dissapointing. Thanks for the giant letdown, DE. Guess i should just start getting used to it.

2 hours ago, giantconch said:

I know this post will probably get buried and not be seen by DE but I gotta put this somewhere...

I do not buy platinum simply because I got a huge discount. I do not buy PA simply to "escape the grind" If I did, I would not go to where the parts drop after buying PA and grind out getting them. I buy plat, PA, because I love the game and what you guys do, and genuinely want to support the development and progress of Warframe. However....

Initially 14k oxium, now reduced to 7k, 20 alertium for Vauban, Sibears 30k cyotic instead of giving us a cold-trap consumable to deal with "resource oversupply", Rathuum still being a required grind to access Kela, STILL reduced focus gains, STILL timewalled quests being forced to listen to repetetive banter for quests...

I'm skipping PA this time around. I wont even actually go out and grind out the parts for the new prime junk. I just want nothing to do with it at all until you guys actually do something more than "increasing the number of points from easy rathuum" to reduce the grindwall that Warframe is, as stated in the Devstreams.

I dont know how else to get my opnion across and make any form of an impact other than simply saying "screw it, not buying"

You guys do great work on the game but some things are such a massive irritant that I cannot continue the monetary support.

Thanks for reading if you did, and have yourselves a fine Tuesday evening.

This needs to be reposted until DE reads it.

I'm personally gonna be okay with Vauban Prime needing these resources to build, and their amount. It's easier to get these resources rather than waiting for a Vauban alert anyway, and Vauban Prime will be more better than his norm, so why not make it so the prime takes effort to get as well?

Overall nice tweak with syandana physics. The Steel Meridian's Vaykor syandana is acting up now though. On the topic of syandanas (forgive me if it's already been covered elsewhere on forums and is a dead horse by now) will the Ki'teer Syandana ever see pbr on its colored parts? I thought that was one of the selling points for Baro's fashion line.

1 hour ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Is there a problem with that augment mod? I'm using it and it currently does what it says nicely..

There is a very strange bug, when I tested Acid Shells on lower level Infested, (20 Level) It works fine.

But when I test Acid Shells on higher level infested, (100 Level) The radius of the explosion hugely decreased, and almost does no damage.

The reason why I use infested is because they have no shield, nor armor which allows me to test it more accurately.