Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.12.0: Vauban Prime & 18.12.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Why not? We have Tonkor bouncing people up anyways. And we have many other troll-capable abilities that can be useful depending on situations.

Switch Teleport, Banish, this ability.

So because there are other features with troll-potential you are saying it's ok to leave every one of these features in the game instead of changing them one after another.
That's some messed up logic you having there, my friend. ^^

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

So because there are other features with troll-potential you are saying it's ok to leave every one of these features in the game instead of changing them one after another.
That's some messed up logic you having there, my friend. ^^

Probably is.

But c'mon, I hardly see anyone trolling other players with bounce. Hardly at all.

I'd rather troll people with Switch Teleport :L

Edited by LunarEdge7

3 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

You remember that mini-event where we fought Razorback? Could've used those Bounces to easily get people up from the shocking platforms that lay around the 'stadium' of that boss fight. Other situations will soon appear for Bounce to be useful..

Because Parcour2.0 is way to hard to use...
Just what is wrong with some people? óÒ

@LunarEdge7 And I never saw a murder. Doesn't mean there is no need to punish this kind of stuff ;-)

Edited by WhiteMarker
Nachtrag

WTF with the T3 capture ?

Really ? Vauban System in T3 Capture ???

There already :

- Spira Prime Pouch

- Nikana Prime Hilt

- Dual Kama Prime Blade

- and 3 other thing + forma...

8 Fuckin Thing on a T3 Key with only one Drop at the End, and 3 of the most recent item, and Spira + Kama need twice of the item.

That just totaly insane !!! T3 cap are close to the most expensive and rarest key and you give them an other drop from new item ? are you fuckin Crazy ?

Ok... still no fix for Chroma Drac helmet ... in dark colour, in dark places it looooks ... just check it ... and pls fix it already... -.- Keep up the good work! (btw it will be really good if we can post pics.... so we can report bugs like this one!)

Edited by Mimikrist

11 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Because Parcour2.0 is way to hard to use...
Just what is wrong with some people? óÒ

@LunarEdge7 And I never saw a murder. Doesn't mean there is no need to punish this kind of stuff ;-)

I don't get the way you're typing to me. I'm just saying, it can still be used for good for a few of us, even if it's useless to you.

Okay how's this, at least let this ability continue to work on squad members for the fun value?

Please, let this fun utility ability stay? I've hardly seen anyone being pissed off because a certain Vauban player landed Bounce all over the place preventing people from concentrating, the only times we use Bounce for ourselves is for fun, defense from enemies, and/or trying to synergise Bounce with other abilities.

New Vauban changes are cool, but unless concuss opens them up for finishers there's really not that much point in using it over shred. The confusion effect doesn't last that long even with a duration build and the deafen doesn't really help much if it doesn't open them for finishers. Kind of pointless really. Still Laser Tripwire and Shred are cool... just, Concuss isn't going to be worth using. In my testing my conclusion is it's fun, but why? Without that addition to open for finishers, there are just always better options in his kit. 

1 minute ago, LunarEdge7 said:

I don't get the way you're typing to me. I'm just saying, it can still be used for good for a few of us, even if it's useless to you.

Okay how's this, at least let this ability continue to work on squad members for the fun value?

Please, let this fun utility ability stay? I've hardly seen anyone being pissed off because a certain Vauban player landed Bounce all over the place preventing people from concentrating, the only times we use Bounce for ourselves is for fun, defense from enemies, and/or trying to synergise Bounce with other abilities.

I would be fin with the ability, if it would make movement 'stronger'. So if  I stand on it, my bulletjumps have more force. But the forced push is horrible. You never had a Vauban in your squad that latched bounce-granates on you. You can't even run from that. You will be pushed forcefully for 4 times. And then he comes with another one of his balls...
But yeah... fun... great...
Why is there no friendly fire in Warframe? That will be fun. ^^

Not happy with giving Vauban the Ivara treatment.. It was a poor choice with Ivara and its a poor choice with Vauban. For instance why cant we use the mouse key to scroll though the differnt traps instead of doing it the ivara way which was annoying and a poor choice

Other than that the update is fine

8/10

2 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I would be fin with the ability, if it would make movement 'stronger'. So if  I stand on it, my bulletjumps have more force. But the forced push is horrible. You never had a Vauban in your squad that latched bounce-granates on you. You can't even run from that. You will be pushed forcefully for 4 times. And then he comes with another one of his balls...
But yeah... fun... great...
Why is there no friendly fire in Warframe? That will be fun. ^^

I'd love that. An optional mode for friendly fire so I won't have to get myself rad-procced just to troll a certain friend xD

But yeah, they shouldn't let you put Bounce on players, that's crazy shiet. e.e

Only on the floor and walls maaan..

13 minutes ago, RyogoKusama said:

Am I blind or Vauban and the other new prime weapons aren't listed in the new Void Drop Location yet?

(And yes, I checked the Vauban Prime Access thread, can't find anything with ctrl + F)

Look for the ?????.

Posting these in every patch notes until we get see them fixed.

PBR'd Prime frames are still in dire need of a "trim" color option.

And, Nekros is unable to Desecrate certain enemies if they play a preset death animation.