Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban's building requirements are too high [Reply from DE]

(PSN)Arkel-99

Just now, TheGuyverOne said:

14k oxium isn't that bad, you could next 2-3k+ per rounds with proper squad. There are other nodes to play on besides draco after all.

That's about 1500 Oxium Ospreys total.
On what node can you get 280 Oxium Ospreys to spawn in a round?

Just now, ohestnes said:

14k Oxium?? I hope that is a joke. Wasn't the previous record holder for most oxium required the Grattler at 3.5k?

Looking at the list of things that take Oxium on the wiki, the combined total of everything else in the game is ~18k. The Grattler was the highest at 3500.

So yeah, 14k seems excessive for a single thing.

1 minute ago, (PS4)SupeBoss said:

That's about 1500 Oxium Ospreys total.
On what node can you get 280 Oxium Ospreys to spawn in a round?

I was literally just editing my post as your quoted me because I left that bit out lol

12 minutes ago, (PS4)jordan361999 said:

I have gotten so far the Bp that requieres 5 nitain. Chassis is 5 nitain and 14k OXIUM... and 2 argon crystals. This is ridiculous just for a prime version of a warframe that i alredy have.

oxium is so easy to get u need roughly 1400 drone kills for booben

Devs go for 2 goals by ramping up crafting costs:

1) To eat through vets' resource hoards (<sarcasm>yeah, screw noobs! They don't deserve new shiny primes anyway!</sarcasm>)

2) To make people say "Screw that, I'm buying prime access". And what's specifically sad - most people will say this and will financially support DE's strategy of "let's make them pay".

Edited by Necrius

Cerberus was my go-to for oxium on the Grattler/Zephyr.
Took about a full day of powerfarming with a booster.

If I had a booster, I'd say it'd take me about a 2 weeks or so of powerfarming 20 rounds a day just to get the oxium.
And with work and everything, I'd just end up being burned out.

It's not THAT bad, since it's a guaranteed drop on Oxium Ospreys, but it's still enough to be too high. 7-8k sounds more reasonable.

Meh, I predicted rising crafting costs back when the Staticor came out. Perhaps the Devs have seen just about any thread that mentions Mastery Rank calling it a terrible measurement of skill/time played due to any node like Draco and making MR locks easier to get around. A little harder to passively get past building requirements isn't it?

Edited by Maicael