Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban's building requirements are too high [Reply from DE]

(PSN)Arkel-99

4 minutes ago, OzoneSlayer said:

At least regular Vauban is a guaranteed drop from the mission and takes nowhere near as much resources to grind

Here's from the wikia: "Component blueprints are obtained only as alert mission completion rewards and Login Rewards."

You probably haven't noticed he's from login rewards and alerts only because you probably haven't seen either of them in-game. If you're lucky, you can get one of his components a month.

Edited by Sennera

1 hour ago, Sennera said:

Here's from the wikia: "Component blueprints are obtained only as alert mission completion rewards and Login Rewards."

You probably haven't noticed he's from login rewards and alerts only because you probably haven't seen either of them in-game. If you're lucky, you can get one of his components a month.

I never said I didn't know that. Where did I imply that at all? Plus look at it this way: Vauban prime is locked behind both low drop rates and ridiculous requirements. With the normal if u do that alert YOU WILL get the part and not need 20 freaking nitain amongst other ridiculous requirements

Edited by OzoneSlayer

9 minutes ago, Bizzaro21 said:

here is my final opinion on this, high building cost should be justified if the parts were easy to get, but they arent, perhaps the hardest access to get yet, so it should be the easiest to build.......

This. The only competitor is the ash prime blueprint

20 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Yeah its pretty obvious now that any (fake) concern about grind or void fatigue is an outright untruth. DE has no intention of reducing Grind. They simply dont care. What they do have are lots of players bringing them lots of cash. Until that changes, nothing else will.

on this topic why is there AABC and NOT ABDC? it would spread things out more giving each rotation a better drop table? as for the the oxium and cryotic while yes it is a prestige to have a prime it WILL scare off newer players. there should be a better balance between new and veteran players

18 minutes ago, (PS4)DarkHarmonixer said:

on this topic why is there AABC and NOT ABCD? it would spread things out more giving each rotation a better drop table? as for the the oxium and cryotic while yes it is a prestige to have a prime it WILL scare off newer players. there should be a better balance between new and veteran players

Ftfy

4 hours ago, (PS4)Oracle-Raven said:

I don't feel like reading all 35 pages of this thread.

Has anyone mentioned yet how asinine, insane and insulting the latest resource requirements DE has put are?

Because, you know... they are.

Nobody mentioned it. But many mentioned that people who complain about this are whiny and entitled... Not sure what will force Warframe's demise - DE's unwise decisions or community that supports those.

If this is not a blatant cash grab, I don't know what is.

Joke's on you DE, I have more plat and resources than I know what to do with. Guess who is not sinking a dime in this game ever again?