Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citadella Prime Syndana Screenshots

Eidolon_Slayer

I#m very diapointed with this Syandana. It looks cool to me but as u can see on many pictures here, the right part of the cape is broken. It acts in strange physics like something blows it away from the warframe back and when u move, it looks like it get sucked to the warframe back.

The left part works well.

I feel like I wasted my money on this.

1 hour ago, (PS4)NeroRedgrave said:

I#m very diapointed with this Syandana. It looks cool to me but as u can see on many pictures here, the right part of the cape is broken. It acts in strange physics like something blows it away from the warframe back and when u move, it looks like it get sucked to the warframe back.

The left part works well.

I feel like I wasted my money on this.

I noticed that. That "break" fits perfectly with fragor prime at your back.  I suppose its intended for frames with fragor(primed or not) equiped. And its done for vauban.

I suppose it will be fixed in future (or not?)

1 hour ago, ArionLightning said:

I noticed that. That "break" fits perfectly with fragor prime at your back.  I suppose its intended for frames with fragor(primed or not) equiped. And its done for vauban.

I suppose it will be fixed in future (or not?)

Wouldnt make sense to me. Because why should DE make a syandana just for one warframe with one weapon equipped? 

Maybe Update 18.13 will fix it and I can hope for a soon release of a new build on PS4.

ATM the syandana is a waste of money for me. Feels like at the release of the Pyra Prime Syandana, with wrong positions on many Warframes.

On 5/17/2016 at 5:55 PM, matto said:

Too much Vauban prime spirit in this syandana to fit well with other frames. Just my opinion. Thanks for sharing mate.

I'm in partial agreement. Though it works out alright teamed up with some of the Heavy Frames. Frost and Rhino Prime can rock it.

On 18/5/2016 at 0:07 AM, .-KG-..-Ragulab-. said:

Looks like a 80p Syandana from market

ib8nJGm.png

Even a full bling gold and rubedo syandana should cost ~100p, for the moment the price of PA accessories is just wtf...

I mean if you want accessories only it's something like 45€, dude, you can modelise those things in 1 or 2 hours max, why do you want to be paid like a president for it ?

The other packs are somewhat, almost, a little "fine". But the accessory pack ....

Edited by Xgomme

20 minutes ago, Gurpgork said:

Please disregard the inconsiderately misplaced Dirigia. 

Reveal hidden contents

20160527085821_1_zpsi0zbm5an.jpg

20160527085818_1_zpsiyucqpdg.jpg

20160527085813_1_zpsv3wvy8od.jpg

Thank you very much for the time and effort you spent man. I think it fits fine on your Inaros and it will fit mine too with a color scheme in mind.

I think I'm convinced to buy the Prime accessories now even if the sugatra could've been something better. I really appreciate your help man :D

8 minutes ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

Thank you very much for the time and effort you spent man. I think it fits fine on your Inaros and it will fit mine too with a color scheme in mind.

I think I'm convinced to buy the Prime accessories now even if the sugatra could've been something better. I really appreciate your help man :D

No problem. I found it actually probably looks best on Inaros. I kinda like it on my Chroma as well, but it works really well on Inaros IMO. 

• 2 weeks later...