The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Updated: Saryn Solo T3S 2h29min [With Naramon, don't click in if you hate shadow step]

YANJIUDING

5 minutes ago, YANJIUDING said:

Sorry for those people, but if they think Saryn is bad after rework, they just have to play another game x)

+ I didn't understand a single clem about your quoted sentence

You also have to understand that big damages are not that useful. 

Basically a well modded Atterax is enough

Edited by Xgomme

Just now, Xgomme said:

Sorry for those people, but if they think Saryn is bad after rework, they just have to play another game x)

+ I didn't understand a single clem about your quoted sentence

You also have to understand that big damages are not that usefull.

Basically a well modded Atterax is enough

That's a reason why I tell people to "Go with loki & namaron with whatever build you want". Atterax is enough? kk could you show me plz

2 minutes ago, IEpicWolfI said:

There's a guy who pulled 7+ hrs on Ivara, without Naramon. So pulling 2_hrs on Saryn with Naramon's Shadow Step isn't all that impressive.

Same logic: "Now try without covert lethality. What made that happen was not Ivara but covert lethality, and many other frames can use the same method, so there's nothing to do with Ivara herself". 

BTW Ivara is permin-invisible anyway, so I don't see the point you emphasizing "without naramon".

Edited by YANJIUDING

5 minutes ago, YANJIUDING said:

That's a reason why I tell people to "Go with loki & namaron with whatever build you want". Atterax is enough? kk could you show me plz

Full slash and crit, bloodrush, deadcount, berserk. The thing is just crazy alone. Don't even need a warframe if you use naramon

And with Helios, full codex. Portable Banshee you know

Oh and "Do it with loki" "Do it with Miley Cirus" and such... What about "Do it without naramon" ?

Edited by Xgomme

A lot of things in this game are broken already.

Shadow step is only one of them.

When was this game ever balanced to begin with?

Answer: Never was

I Tip my hat to the OP for going this long.

Everyone else who came to point out the obvious despite the title well congrats.

Warframe will never be balanced.

Stop acting like shadow step and every other broken thing you see needs to be fixed for the BALANCE.

Edited by -Judgement

5 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

Full slash and crit, bloodrush, deadcount, berserk. The thing is just crazy alone. Don't even need a warframe if you use naramon

And with Helios, full codex. Portable Banshee you know

Oh and "Do it with loki" "Do it with Miley Cirus" and such... What about "Do it without naramon" ?

You know something called "Control variable" right? If you want to show that "This is enough", then "Do with just this".

And you can also say "Do it without covert lethality" which immediately takes excalibro, ash, ivara and inaros from the "can do it" list.

Edited by YANJIUDING

18 minutes ago, YANJIUDING said:

Your statements:

1. CC frames have some general traits.

2. Melee frames have some general traits.

3. Saryn has some weaknesses.

4. Saryn is not a melee frame nor a CC frame she is a DoT frame.

Your conclusion:

Saryn is bad anyway.

May I ask how did you get it to here?

To be more specific, "Saryn is neither a general CC frame nor a general melee frame" has nothing to do with the conclusion "Saryn is bad". She's just different, and can do well in many roles, simple as it is.

After this im afraid I am done making any responses, you miss every point told to you and your responses make little sense because of it.

I never said Saryn was bad, if my evidence points that way then so be it. Once again I did not say "Saryn is neither a general CC frame or a general melee frame" I said she is neither of those for the reasons I have laid out previously.

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

11 minutes ago, IEpicWolfI said:

There's a guy who pulled 7+ hrs on Ivara, without Naramon. So pulling 2_hrs on Saryn with Naramon's Shadow Step isn't all that impressive.

Which is no form of skill in any way.. its like counting to 10000, it takes quite some time and you can make a mistake but its not something that needs any form of extensive knowledge or understanding

Edited by -dicht.Amducias-

3 minutes ago, YANJIUDING said:

You know something called "Control variable" right? If you want to show that "This is enough", then "Do with just this".

And you can also say "Do it without covert lethality" which immediately takes excalibro, ash, ivara and inaros from the "can do it" list.

And ? You did this since the first page, "lol dewit wiz loki" 

You're talking like a meta addict on a game not related to meta (only if you want to waste all the fun on draco, but it's not my problem)

Anything well played can achieve great things, thread

1 minute ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Which is no form of skill in any way.. its like counting to 10000, you can make a mistake but its not something that needs any extensive knowledge or understanding

Where's the skill in using Shadow Step and a damage dealing frame then.

Just now, Xgomme said:

And ? You did this since the first page, "lol dewit wiz loki" 

You're talking like a meta addict on a game not related to meta (only if you want to waste all the fun on draco, but it's not my problem)

Anything well played can achieve great things, thread

I've been saying that all along because that's the best thing I can say to "There's nothing to do with Saryn just naramon".

Meta addicted? Of course. My fun from his game is based on breaking existing meta and creating new ones.

1 minute ago, IEpicWolfI said:

Where's the skill in using Shadow Step and a damage dealing frame then.

I think I've never said anything like "Using Saryn with Naramon is a sign of skillful veteran" right?

"Ivara with covert lethality OP" and "Saryn with Naramon OP" are two different and irrelevant topics. All I can say is "OK, true". The only conclusion I can draw here is "Covert lethality scales even better".

3 minutes ago, YANJIUDING said:

I've been saying that all along because that's the best thing I can say to "There's nothing to do with Saryn just naramon".

Meta addicted? Of course. My fun from his game is based on breaking existing meta and creating new ones.

Nobody said this, Saryn's strong, but naramon is cheesy. So the thread is not valid. Like if you put rocket launchers on The Rock, he's still strong, but he have rocket launchers :D

And you'll break a lot of metas, since the "meta" in place is the laziest one

6 minutes ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Which is no form of skill in any way.. (...)

1 minute ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Didnt say it was skill, my opinion on long endless runs after all is that they all arent skill, just who has the most time and can click 1-2 buttons the longest.. 

Um. And no, some endless runs -do- require skill, if you're not using obvious things like Shadow Step or exploits.

Just now, YANJIUDING said:

I think I've never said anything like "Using Saryn with Naramon is a sign of skillful veteran" right?

"Ivara with covert lethality OP" and "Saryn with Naramon OP" are two different and irrelevant topics. All I can say is "OK, true". The only conclusion I can draw here is "Covert lethality scales even better".

No one said Saryn with Naramon is "OP". The only conclusion here is, you did pretty good on that run while having Shadow Step. It's just nothing to brag about half way into the topic, simply accepting the fact that people will point out the use of Shadow Step, that's all really.

Just now, Xgomme said:

Nobody said this, Saryn's strong, but naramon is cheesy. So the thread is not valid. Like if you put rocket launchers on The Rock, he's still strong, but he have rocket launchers :D

And you'll break a lot of metas, since the "meta" in place is the laziest one

Actually there's a lot of people in this thread saying that, so much that I don't even need to point them out one by one. You can scroll back if you are interested.

Just now, YANJIUDING said:

Actually there's a lot of people in this thread saying that, so much that I don't even need to point them out one by one. You can scroll back if you are interested.

6 pages, I thought I was here from the start. So yeah, maybe x)

Um. And no, some endless runs -do- require skill, if you're not using obvious things like Shadow Step or exploits.

Im talking about long endless runs, where enemies are at levels where you cant kill them with a gun anymore in less than half a minute per enemy.. at this point you will start cheesing it and this is where the "competitive" endless runs start.. pressing a few buttons the longest

Edited by -dicht.Amducias-

No one said Saryn with Naramon is "OP". The only conclusion here is, you did pretty good on that run while having Shadow Step. It's just nothing to brag about half way into the topic, simply accepting the fact that people will point out the use of Shadow Step, that's all really.

What I want to say => "Saryn hits hards".

"People point me out that I used shadow step" => Of course.

"I hate shadow step"=>Told you not to click in here.

"Shadow step itself is enough to do this" & "Saryn is trash anyway"=>False.

I don't want to get over complicated on this.