The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaykor Syandana broken

IEpicWolfI

Haven't used it in a while but hasn't this syandana always been funky with the physics? They need to really address some of the older physics that exist on syandanas/warframes, especially on some sugatras.

Liking that nice metallic shade you're using on your Volt there. What palette/row is it from? Top third row of Storm by any chance?

I just logged in to see this visual bug myself. It's completely inexcusable, the Vaykor syndana was completely fine the way it was before.

Some syndanas behave differently than what their visuals suggest, it is weird to see heavy or metal syndanas float and bend around as if they are a light silk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm coming in from a "not fixed yet" post in an update thread so please excuse my late addition.

I'd appreciate this being fixed as well.  This used to be my favorite syandana.  Now I just can't use it.  It's not that it's merely floppy.  It's that the symmetry is completely ruined.  The pipes twist in such a manner that they both go the same direction rather than mirroring each other (as in the last pic of the original post).

• 2 weeks later...