Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For those of you who main Excalibur

(PSN)abbacephas

Question

Hey all,

I really do like Excalibur and ever since I acquired his proto-armor skin and pendragon helmet, I've really liked his look. For those of you who use him as their main warframe, what are some of your end-game builds (and how much forma have you invested in him)? I love using melee for the most part, and I tend to pair him with a nikana prime. I'd love to hear how you guys build around that (or any other melee weapons that you enjoy).

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

LGgmnwB.jpg

So this is my survivability/EB build. Handspring is there for situations where you get downed, which can further impact your damage taken. You can swap it out for Power Drift if you want more strength. Not seen in the image are Arcane Grace and Guardian sets. Anytime you run out of energy, which shouldn't happen often with this build, you can eat some damage while your pool recharges. It can be a dangerous tactic in some scenarios, but it works. The Quick Thinking/Rage combo compliments Excalibur's [reworked] armor nicely. On your melee, you should of course be using a single hand sword if you want to take advantage of his passive, or choose your favorite crit melee and combine it with Shadow Step for your Naramon Focus. Life Strike is also a necessary compliment for this build.

On the topic of Focus, the choice is yours on which to go with. You don't really need Zenurik, because as detailed previously, energy isn't an issue. You can go Vazarin if you want to be squad medic. Alternatively, if you still want more damage buffs, go with Madurai and activate your slash and puncture buffs. I pretty much do whatever I want with this setup, and no it isn't because of Exalted Blade. That is just one tool in Excalibur's bag.

You can play him 2 ways:

1)weapon focused: you build with the surging dash augment with power strength and efficiency with range. You buff your melee weapon with the melee combo bonus from surging dash and go to town with it.

2)Power focused: you build your melee weapon to compliment exalted blade. You build for strength and efficiency.

build for lots of health and armor!