Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.12.2

[DE]Megan

Operation Rathuum Clan trophies are coming very shortly! We will update this thread the moment they are administered to the respective Clans. 

DEVS ares going to punished clans using exploit to get 1million points?

I did 83 points on endless Rathuum and I'm from a ghost tier clan (that was downsized from shadow tier on december) and my clan didn't receive any statues at all.

EDIT: Nvm, got it now

Edited by lvl999ArchNecromancerIRL

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 18.12.2: Vauban Prime

Additions

•    Operation Rathuum Clan trophies are coming very shortly! We will update this thread the moment they are administered to the respective Clans. 
•    A Mastery Rank 22 test has been added!

so, how did original wicked fun get to rank 22 before this update? XD

Appreciated as always, DE. If you get the time, could you take a look at the Tantu Sugatra's end vibrating and spazzing wildly like it's on a caffeine buzz? I worry the poor thing's going to vibrate itself into a new dimension (and possibly say hello to Barry Allen.)

I've been having performance issues since yesterday; barely chugging at 30FPS in windowed and fullscreen modes, even with the graphics settings all set to low or off. Fullscreen plays at 60FPS but stutters to the point of unplayability. I even uninstalled the game and re-installed it and this problem still persists. What could've possibly happened for my game to be performing so badly after being fine for as long as I've had my computer?