Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.12.2

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 18.12.2: Vauban Prime

Additions

•    Operation Rathuum Clan trophies are coming very shortly! We will update this thread the moment they are administered to the respective Clans.  Clan trophies have been distributed!
•    A Mastery Rank 22 test has been added!

Changes

•    Made optimizations to reduce stuttering when a Tenno or Stalker joins your mission in progress.
•    Improved the firing/recoil animation of the Twin Kohmaks. 
•    Improved the audio for Kela De Thaym’s Executioners. 
•    Removed a broken value shown on Clan Stats page for Operation Rathuum.

Fixes

•    Fixed Mods sometime not activating when entering a mission.
•    Fixed the Citadella Prime Syandana not displaying it’s proper FX in the Relays. 
•    Fixed not being able to bounce off of Tonkor’s explosions as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/649299-tonkor-isnt-allowing-grenade-jumping-as-of-18121/
•    Fixed not being able to trade the Dera Vandal Blueprint, Karak Wraith Blueprint, Strun Wraith Blueprint, Snipetron Vandal Blueprint/Barrel and Sheev Blueprint.
•    Fixed not being able to trade Landing Craft components.
•    Fixed hearing the AkStiletto Prime firing sound from across the map. 
•    Fixed the Cateno Prime Sugatra attaching incorrectly on various melee weapons.
•    Fixed the Scyth Sugatra rotation on Bo and Glaive weapons.
•    Fixed numerous Syandana placement issues on Vauban Prime.
•    Fixed the Daikyu quiver clipping through the backs of numerous Warframes.
•    Fixed the 50 day login milestone reward UI icon remaining on your login timeline.
•    Fixed enemies getting stuck in their jump animation if they teleport during a jump-action.
•    Fixed the Phased Asa Syandana flickering when looking at it from certain angles.
•    Fixed Moas that spawn from the floor getting stuck.
•    Fixed missing enemy types from Grineer Settlement Excavation (Phobos): Arid Butchers, Troopers, and Hellions were re-integrated with their comrades.
•    Fixed numerous Syandana placements on Warframes.
•    Fixed icons on the End of Mission screen appearing blacked out.
•    Fixed rare cases of crashing after a Host Migration. 

P.S: Sortie Season 7 starts tomorrow, May 21!

PS: gg cores, the season has ended and I still need the barrel -.-

Oh, good. I was just getting bored of utterly failing to get the last piece of the Snipetron Vandal. Now I can utterly fail to get the last piece of something else for a month straight.

Seriously, enough with RNG for EVERYTHING, DE. I get that you're running a business, but you need to get your heads out of your asses and figure out a way to reward effort in this game. I'm this close to abandoning Warframe after 1500+ hours invested (and yes, actual dollars spent) because I'm tired of having to cross my fingers on RNG for the right to cross my fingers on RNG.

Edited by Aebara

Posting these in every patch notes until we get see them fixed.

PBR'd Prime frames are still in dire need of a "trim" color option.

And, Nekros is unable to Desecrate certain enemies if they play a preset death animation.

Edited by Ailith

Still no fix for replacing colors on our prime warframes to make space for the Pbr gold...

Oh and

•    Fixed Mods sometime not activating when entering a mission.

Thank you so much for this! That was SO annoying.

Edited by Stoner74

DE can we get those puncture mods for the next Baro. You had the Slash and Impact consecutively then just skipped Puncture.

•    Fixed not being able to trade the Dera Vandal Blueprint, Karak Wraith Blueprint, Strun Wraith Blueprint, Snipetron Vandal Blueprint/Barrel and Sheev Blueprint.

Thanks for the fix and I'm glad to see that i'll be able to get something other than cores from sorties again :)

Edited by Onokosha