Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing new yet again ....

Voltage

On the contrary, I've been quite pleased with the Ki'Teer items he's been offering. He's had one for the last several visit (Cape, Sentinel Mask, Sentinel Wings, Kubrow Armour, and Arrow) and these are the first completely original items Baro has offered, rather than just being a re-skin. 

in the last 2-3 weeks we got 3 new weapons, one new frame and a new event with new enemies and boss. plus they are working on star chart and other things we do not know about yet. maybe be a little less greedy and start being appreciative . just sayn

I'm fine with Baro lately as I missed a lot of things.

However, such little effort is made to add more cosmetics items. Baro themed stuff are sweet, but I'm also referring to the market.

Making new and shiny items available in the market would make people spend plats, lowering the amount circulating in the trading system, thus resulting in a need for fresh cash. But DE seems to be not so interested in this logic and in making new customizations.

Also, bringing things you can acquire in game would help easing the PA frustration for a lot of players.

But they chose to rely on Tennogen and the community's contribution. I like it a lot, but I'm still considering there's too little effort engaged in customization/cosmetics that is not PA. And I'm worried about that.

About Baro, I've been waiting for Prisma Orthos that ChinaFrame got.

Yeah not getting anything non fashion frame new since January is kind of annoying and at this point is becoming expected. The new cosmetics he is adding is just plain disappointing and not that good looking. I don't care for this stupid Baro symbol needing to be on my sentinels mask, wings, my back, and my arrow. At this point if he ever brings a new Primed Mod or Prisma Weapon I am going to be shocked. It isn't super hard to make a new mesh for some stupid weapon add some minor stats to it and pass it on to the void trader for 600 ducats, but for the better part of 8 months we haven't gotten new mastery fodder from him (Shade/Tetra came out in August 2015) and we haven't gotten a new prime mod since January. I also don't give a a flying crap if the items are free and cost me no real money because that is a rather silly argument that holds no real merit. Time is money and the amount of time I waste waiting for this guy to bring new items and only to be disappointed is ever increasing.

4 minutes ago, matto said:

I'm fine with Baro lately as I missed a lot of things.

However, such little effort is made to add more cosmetics items. Baro themed stuff are sweet, but I'm also referring to the market.

Making new and shiny items available in the market would make people spend plats, lowering the amount circulating in the trading system, thus resulting in a need for fresh cash. But DE seems to be not so interested in this logic and in making new customizations.

Also, bringing things you can acquire in game would help easing the PA frustration for a lot of players.

But they chose to rely on Tennogen and the community's contribution. I like it a lot, but I'm still considering there's too little effort engaged in customization/cosmetics that is not PA. And I'm worried about that.

About Baro, I've been waiting for Prisma Orthos that ChinaFrame got.

Same here, right now my one and only hope in Baro is the prisma orthos, nothing more nothing less.

I was hoping for a new primed mod. :/ We haven't gotten one since the Primed Bane mods debacle. I wonder it's the end of the road for them? It wouldn't bother me that much if they were, just let me know so that I don't keep waiting for them and they never come.