Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

4 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

I think so, don't know if they sell games or not because they're mainly grocery/deli.

I wouldn't know anyways because downloading games are so much nicer.

is? are? i dunno

Yeah, but you have no idea how good it feels to pop a cd into a console you havnt had time to download anything on, with no internet available, and find it downtime. I buy cd's or I know they can be played offline with no downloadable content needed, yay shadow of mordor 

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Yeah, but you have no idea how good it feels to pop a cd into a console you havnt had time to download anything on, with no internet available, and find it downtime. I buy cd's or I know they can be played offline with no downloadable content needed, yay shadow of mordor 

C-console?

*looks up at username*

oh. yeah.

*COUGH*

causal.

*COUGHITY COUGH*

3 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Get that /discussion out if here m8

Who's going to do that? You?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Are you guys going to be ok?

Literally, trying to argue with a handicap. 

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

Just now, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

U wot m8?

What did I do?

heil hitler

Jesus christ i think ii'm malfunctioning help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

That...it's like this whole conversation has been a lie, I don't even know who you people are anymore!

i d my god what the hell is up with this text manon't know either

Just now, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Im fine, though I think he's drunk. (Im not being a $&*^, I legitimately think he's under the influence right now)

I don't think drunk people sit and spend legitimate amounts of time on the forums...but that would explain a lot of the discussions I have been in

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Im fine, though I think he's drunk. (Im not being a $&*^, I legitimately think he's under the influence right now)

nah mate  he's just being edgy and so is my text 

4 minutes ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

Who's going to do that? You?

Literally, trying to argue with a handicap. 

I knew you were drunk!!!! But seriously man you shouldn't post while drunk or while using meds. You can say some pretty dumb up stuff and stuff you don't mean. Thats why Ive been gone for a month.

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

That looks like the text you see in random notes when people cut and glue a bunch of words out of magazines to keep anonymity

ohgod they're onto ME RUN JESUS CHRIST BOOK IT MATES HE'S GOT THE POP HERE N SH1T

3 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I don't think drunk people sit and spend legitimate amounts of time on the forums...but that would explain a lot of the discussions I have been in

Same here, some of those points were just like wut? But if he is drunk props to him for catching that bad analogy but everything else he said and did made zero sense.