Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Welcome to the cafe, all are welcome.

sundance festival is life.... 

The (rest of the ) menu contains anime and non anime friendly products, discussions as well as a side selection of vegan food stuffs. Namely tofu. The Cafe radio resides 3 comments below

hqdefault.jpg

Make your self at home.

L'art de Metrocop:

fM4hYiD.png

telecommunications-internet-internet_caf

"Enjoyment of tea, self expression through poetry and memes, and chillness is encouraged but anything goes".

-except confessions, no one will hold secretsi 

*A tattered old newspaper lays open on a dusty cafe table*

"A synopsis of current events" by @Unus

"Ah, a Nipponese area converted into a dystopia of D.A.R.Pers and and mad artists. Sounds, like a novel that could write itself. Thank you for an answer I didn't know was coming. S'not that I have any interest in Japanese animation, just in the history of your tangled thread. Many thanks Mr/Mrs Mileyno".

Pretty much.

Art/poetry(incoming) someday I will...

Fanimations/ideas Anyone want to help me with mine? Other than that, throw all yours out there. And maybe even post some of the "good" fanimations you think people will like (we all have what we love, but a lot of it is just truly terrible).

If interested in helping me with my idea, it is preferable if you are an uber nerd of Avatar the last Airbender/and knowledgable about Naruto.

Cringy fanimations

Life stories

this thread belongs to me now

a special edition of the chill cafe is "stuff people say that blows your mind". Look for the post in a forums search menu near you! (possibly archived)

·The honored tenno. (in work)

Favouritism is ok sometimes. Anyone can be a favorite. 

The Savage Tenno Hall of Fame.

RetiredEdgeLord- watched all of boku no Pico and didn't care.

(Xbox One)MK Ultra K11-did a 90 minute t4 survival with pre rework volt.

The Tenno Hall of Dankness.

TheMetrocop- has arts and music's. And is a true Dark Lord

The Tenno Hall of OMG

Haruhist - because they are apart of cephalon shys clan/might secretly be cephalon shy.

THE MOVIE'S

a new addition the cafe is our dollar theatre, complete with buttered popcorn on the floor and grainy pictures (a projector behind a row of chairs in a corner hidden by a curtain)

Movie of the week: I'm a cyborg, but thats ok. Incoming.

In the warframe forums, all offensive threads are doomed to be locked...

inb4_lock_by_schniefensniffles-dagatxj.pj5Ksg3F.png

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Time for a new thing

Battles between the best gaming heros ever! Just some examples:

B.J. Blaskovic VS Doom Guy

Commander Shepard VS Issac Clarke

Excalibutt VS Hayden Tenno

Master Chief VS Gordon Freeman

And so many more!

... you were asking for ideas, right?

8 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Battles between the best gaming heros ever! Just some examples:

B.J. Blaskovic VS Doom Guy

Commander Shepard VS Issac Clarke

Excalibutt VS Hayden Tenno

Master Chief VS Gordon Freeman

And so many more!

... you were asking for ideas, right?

I just wanted to know what people thought would be cool battles :) 

Excalibutt versus Hayden tenno....I think in the end, that would turn pretty bad for hayben, but he has invisibility and a different form of the virus...its be pretty cool.

I'm not too familiar with the rest, you got any info on them?

27 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I just wanted to know what people thought would be cool battles :) 

Excalibutt versus Hayden tenno....I think in the end, that would turn pretty bad for hayben, but he has invisibility and a different form of the virus...its be pretty cool.

I'm not too familiar with the rest, you got any info on them?

HOW do you not know them?! Don't worry, I'll name all the games the characters are from + some cool info!

B.J. Blaskovic - Wolfenstein - a really buff american soldier who killed Hitler, and saved the world in an dimension where the Nazis won WW2. He can dual vield almost any gun, can take a hell of a beating, and is simply the biggest badass to ever be in a FPS game. He also survived a small zombie invasion, recieved a head wound that got him paralized in a mental hospital for 12 freaking years, and somehow managed to keep his masive build and kick Nazi @sses! He also has some cool lines, and is pretty cold hearted. 

Doom Guy - Doom (duh) - this guy literarly killed satan... yeah. He's from a future where humanity found a literal portal to HELL on Mars, and this guy kill all the demons himself. He is wery strong, able to rip somebodys limb off like nothing and then beat them to death with it. He can also sprint into all direction while holding a minigun, and in the nevest Doom he can double jump. It's also rumored that he's Blaskovics sons sons sons son, so that only explains everything.

Commander Shepard - Mass Effect - this guy's my favourite. Not only does he have the best voice and appearance of ANY male game character, but he also save the galaxy! He's a really badass and strong soldier, and in the game you can even choose for him to have space magic! Well, it's called biotics, but still, cool as all hell. The best ability he has is Charge, which is similar to Rhino Charge, but he goes at the speed of a bullet, through walls, and is invincible while in this form. He's just the best the ever was.

Issac Clarke - Dead Space - A space engineer that stoped a zombie invasion, and not those crappy Walking Dead zombies, these ones are fast, have big claws, and don't need air! He fights them off in a cool futuristic engineering suit and a handfull of weaponized engineering tools. A Plasma Cutter, a Holographic Chainsaw, telekinesis, the power to slow down time, he's got it all! Oh, and the slow down time part? Yeah, I was serious about that one, as well as the telekinesis. The only bad thing is that a light on his spine tells how much health he's got, which you don't want the bad guys to see.

Master Chief - Halo - I don't really like him, but I guess he's cool. I didn't even play his games... stupid console exclusives. Basicaly, he stopped aliens... woohoo, so epic... yeah, I don't know anything... He survived a crash on a planet I guess, without a ship, only his armour.

Gordon Freeman - Half-Life - if you haven't played Half-Life, then you're not a gamer. He's the most known silent protagonist ever, wears an anti-radiation suit, and wears glasses! How often do cool people wear glasses? Not often, cause I wear them, and I'm not cool... anyway. He's a scientist, which is really strange cause he's VERY badass. He knew how to shoot a gun the second he found one, and he's mostly known for his iconic Crowbar, it's really handy. He stopped an alien invasion and traveled through time to stop ANOTHER one. This guy just doesn't get a break... but he's cool, just like the other guys, and can flirt without even talking. So jealous...

Phew, that was alot XD. There are MANY more I would mention, but I don't wanna type that much. Just check out the games and play some of them, you absolutely need to!

My idea is Sasuke/Itachi verus Azula/Zuko. 

-chi/chakra, in the Naruto universe, chi exists...but I think the easiest way to describe it if you keep the idea that they are seperate is to look at nature energy in Naruto....yes....I'm saying Zuko and Azula will be performing saga level bending....I know...:D so maybe just assume they are the same, with different names, although in the fight, I do intend for zuko and Azula to both gain sage energy from Iroh (craziness, I know)

Chi refers to the metaphysical energy that flows throughout the human body. It is used in the World of Avatar as a concept which serves as the root of bending and an array of other skills.

Chakra is created when two other forms of energy, known collectively as one's "stamina", are moulded together. Physical energy is collected from each and every one of the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise. Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience. These two energies becoming more powerful will in turn make the created chakra more powerful.

Uh, so they can just basically be assumed to be the same thing, chi also can rely on some degree of mental energy, best example being King bumi bending while enclosed in body case. He also refers disciplines of jing, saying there are in fact 85 different disciplines of jings, which are "options if fighting"...but never really explains further, I would imagine if chi has physical and mental properties like chakra, it is this. Chi in the Avatar universe would be sort of similar to chakra in the Naruto universe, except chi does not seem to have a set limit, where as chakra must be replinished if the limit is reached, although sasuke and itachi have immense chakra pools, so the fight should be fair...

There more, but I can't write this all out...it's just for who ever is interested.

20 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

HOW do you not know them?! Don't worry, I'll name all the games the characters are from + some cool info!

B.J. Blaskovic - Wolfenstein - a really buff american soldier who killed Hitler, and saved the world in an dimension where the Nazis won WW2. He can dual vield almost any gun, can take a hell of a beating, and is simply the biggest badass to ever be in a FPS game. He also survived a small zombie invasion, recieved a head wound that got him paralized in a mental hospital for 12 freaking years, and somehow managed to keep his masive build and kick Nazi @sses! He also has some cool lines, and is pretty cold hearted. 

Doom Guy - Doom (duh) - this guy literarly killed satan... yeah. He's from a future where humanity found a literal portal to HELL on Mars, and this guy kill all the demons himself. He is wery strong, able to rip somebodys limb off like nothing and then beat them to death with it. He can also sprint into all direction while holding a minigun, and in the nevest Doom he can double jump. It's also rumored that he's Blaskovics sons sons sons son, so that only explains everything.

Commander Shepard - Mass Effect - this guy's my favourite. Not only does he have the best voice and appearance of ANY male game character, but he also save the galaxy! He's a really badass and strong soldier, and in the game you can even choose for him to have space magic! Well, it's called biotics, but still, cool as all hell. The best ability he has is Charge, which is similar to Rhino Charge, but he goes at the speed of a bullet, through walls, and is invincible while in this form. He's just the best the ever was.

Issac Clarke - Dead Space - A space engineer that stoped a zombie invasion, and not those crappy Walking Dead zombies, these ones are fast, have big claws, and don't need air! He fights them off in a cool futuristic engineering suit and a handfull of weaponized engineering tools. A Plasma Cutter, a Holographic Chainsaw, telekinesis, the power to slow down time, he's got it all! Oh, and the slow down time part? Yeah, I was serious about that one, as well as the telekinesis. The only bad thing is that a light on his spine tells how much health he's got, which you don't want the bad guys to see.

Master Chief - Halo - I don't really like him, but I guess he's cool. I didn't even play his games... stupid console exclusives. Basicaly, he stopped aliens... woohoo, so epic... yeah, I don't know anything... He survived a crash on a planet I guess, without a ship, only his armour.

Gordon Freeman - Half-Life - if you haven't played Half-Life, then you're not a gamer. He's the most known silent protagonist ever, wears an anti-radiation suit, and wears glasses! How often do cool people wear glasses? Not often, cause I wear them, and I'm not cool... anyway. He's a scientist, which is really strange cause he's VERY badass. He knew how to shoot a gun the second he found one, and he's mostly known for his iconic Crowbar, it's really handy. He stopped an alien invasion and traveled through time to stop ANOTHER one. This guy just doesn't get a break... but he's cool, just like the other guys, and can flirt without even talking. So jealous...

Phew, that was alot XD. There are MANY more I would mention, but I don't wanna type that much. Just check out the games and play some of them, you absolutely need to!

I will try :0 Gordon Freeman sounds like my fallout 3 character with all my experience points in intelligence.

I will remedy this terrible situation and play those games as soon as possible:p

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I will try :0 Gordon Freeman sounds like my fallout 3 character with all my experience points in intelligence.

I will remedy this terrible situation and play those games as soon as possible:p

So you really haven't played ANY of the games I mentioned? H-How is this even physicaly possible?! Do you even play Warframe? XD
Also, just to point out, I'm not angry, just really confuzzeled. Some people don't understand sarchasm or irony XD.

Edited by Denny2669

48 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

So you really haven't played ANY of the games I mentioned? H-How is this even physicaly possible?! Do you even play Warframe? XD
Also, just to point out, I'm not angry, just really confuzzeled. Some people don't understand sarchasm or irony XD.

I got the sarcasm:) I have not, I'm not a pc gamer, I have consistently been a console person my whole life (except civ games and solitaire) crash bandicoot, racing games, sports games, mario, GTA, call of duty(ugh). I'm aware of dead space and the such, and am pretty sure most can be found console, like wolfenstein, but I just havnt picked them up...Warframe is actually the craziest sci fi thing i have played.

Besides resistance, I love that game

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Resistance is awesome

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I got the sarcasm:) I have not, I'm not a pc gamer, I have consistently been a console person my whole life (except civ games and solitaire) crash bandicoot, racing games, sports games, mario, GTA, call of duty(ugh). I'm aware of dead space and the such, and am pretty sure most can be found console, like wolfenstein, but I just havnt picked them up...Warframe is actually the craziest sci fi thing i have played.

Wow, you are a strange case...

Well, at least you're willing to play those games :D. I'm a PC only gamer, and my absolute favourite is Mass Effect. Also, if you're a console person, have have you not played Halo? It's like the main game consoles are known for, along with Uncharted.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Wow, you are a strange case...

Well, at least you're willing to play those games :D. I'm a PC only gamer, and my absolute favourite is Mass Effect. Also, if you're a console person, have have you not played Halo? It's like the main game consoles are known for, along with Uncharted.

I have played halo....on a friend's computer once for about a few minutes...I don't count it. Xbox owns halo. PlayStation owns uncharted. If you find console people who have been bread since birth to play on only one single console, you'll find most of them have never played one or the other of those games:P

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Edgelord Excalibur vs terrified grineer 

What kind of fight is that? That's like if madara was brought back to life just to fight one ninja, and not the whole entire continent of ninja gathered to fight him. 0.000000001 seconds of a fight.

Edgelord Excalibur vs 1 million terrified grinnions (grineer minions :)

1 minute ago, tennorod said:

here a few suggestion 

Kenshin vs zoro

Kurapika vs Sasuke 

Dr.stein (soul eater) vs Johann v faust (shaman king)

Iv seen video clips of that anime, I always just assumed it would be similar to inuyasha, which I am still struggling to finish(its so slow at some points, I can't watch every episode, but I must...), what abilities does kenshin have specifically?...could be interesting, zoro v.s. kenshin. 

I keep saying I'll start on Hunter x Hunter one day...I looked that guy up, and his back story answers any questions of why.

And the most depressing part...I have only seen bits and pieces of both of these shows. I understand Dr.Stein was a certified bad a**. And have no real idea on shaman king, though I wonder how Faust would handle any kind of physical attack to himself. 

All awesome ideas

37 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Iv seen video clips of that anime, I always just assumed it would be similar to inuyasha, which I am still struggling to finish(its so slow at some points, I can't watch every episode, but I must...), what abilities does kenshin have specifically?...could be interesting, zoro v.s. kenshin. 

I keep saying I'll start on Hunter x Hunter one day...I looked that guy up, and his back story answers any questions of why.

And the most depressing part...I have only seen bits and pieces of both of these shows. I understand Dr.Stein was a certified bad a**. And have no real idea on shaman king, though I wonder how Faust would handle any kind of physical attack to himself. 

All awesome ideas

For kenshin his sword style is called Hiten mitsurugi-Ryu here as a description  http://kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Hiten_Mitsurugi-ry%C5%AB

As for kurapika  him & Sasuke fit perfectly because both character are nearly identical to each other 

As for Stein & faust here are some links

Stein

http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Franken_Stein/Deathblow

Faust

http://shamanking.wikia.com/wiki/Faust_VIII

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

What kind of fight is that? That's like if madara was brought back to life just to fight one ninja, and not the whole entire continent of ninja gathered to fight him. 0.000000001 seconds of a fight.

Edgelord Excalibur vs 1 million terrified grinnions (grineer minions :)

Yup ....I just want to see Excalibur curb stomp and army of grineer like Masada vs the army of ninjas. It will be fun to watch the slaughter.