The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

16 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

That is old as fook.

I was wondering why i didnt get any more quitte shy notifications on my phone...i thought she was taking a break from making videos or something...then i go and search and i see quiet shallow...and im like "thats not right..., who stole shy's videos and put them on their channel?"...and then i saw this video.

Its the illuminati

6 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

No, not a gamer. Think GI Joe movie, Channing Tatum as Duke playing a COD type game. It's shameful. 

For shameeeee madam, you need to train him well now that he's yours for the next 110 odd something years.

Why don't you show him to us? We could help him train in Conclave! 

(Fiendish Hand-Rubbing)

Edited by Unus

Already mined hollow Brown! Priority 1= Find Remnant Weapons.

Priority 2= Flush all the other crep out into a star to make room for more.

Also kinda sad Reave isn't makeing a comeback as a biotic ability, I miss it now that we are fully customizable.!

Edited by Unus
Crep, not crew, whew, near miss there.

10 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

What is it with Ryders face, it's so...ugly

Reminds me of the fallout faces

15 hours ago, ninja234 said:

I have to admit, this is cool.

eh

18 hours ago, AerinSol said:

;-;

Enough with the humanoid enemies.

Yeah, that is driving me nuts...

On 2/18/2017 at 8:22 PM, Unus said:

For shameeeee madam, you need to train him well now that he's yours for the next 110 odd something years.

Why don't you show him to us? We could help him train in Conclave! 

(Fiendish Hand-Rubbing)

That'll be hard and next to impossible since there's no real desire to play. Plus he goes ultra critical to any shooting games and says they're all baloney compared to HIM the real deal. It might be that my gaming days are numbered?

27 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That'll be hard and next to impossible since there's no real desire to play. Plus he goes ultra critical to any shooting games and says they're all baloney compared to HIM the real deal. It might be that my gaming days are numbered?

Bah, madam, bah I say, ye can no more take the game outta a gamer then ya can haggis outta a Scotsmen' ands.

Just means ya hav ta make a little time on the side for your interests, rather then be free teh indulge all the time.

Sorry teh hear he's a bit of a mike squealer then, woulda been nice teh ave yar cake and eat it to.

That's true. Thank you. I always assumed that ex-military personnel/law enforcement types played video games on their down time? I might be just saying my gaming days are numbered cause I'm still overwhelmed with everything that's happened. I'm sure once I have started work, and have settled in, I'd find the time.

Oh, I saw John Wick 2 and The Great Wall. Skip the Wall with Matt Damon cause its horrendous. John Wick 2 has over the top stunts and delivers on the intensity and excellent gun play, even my Capt. America approves. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That's true. Thank you. I always assumed that ex-military personnel/law enforcement types played video games on their down time? I might be just saying my gaming days are numbered cause I'm still overwhelmed with everything that's happened. I'm sure once I have started work, and have settled in, I'd find the time.

Oh, I saw John Wick 2 and The Great Wall. Skip the Wall with Matt Damon cause its horrendous. John Wick 2 has over the top stunts and delivers on the intensity and excellent gun play, even my Capt. America approves. 

I wouldn't be aware mam, someone gifted my father the very first grand-theft-auto in existence, yet he has never touched it in his entire time with it in the house. Although, he is active. Also, inclined to agree, it's just the early--marriage overload. Give it a few months and things will stabilize.

I know little of John Wick, but, "The Wall" was about ancient aliens slamming into China right? Also heard a alotta media loons babbling about how it "perpetrated a white savior complex". 

While they are probably "fishing for love", the premise does sound a tad bit. . . sketchy, if that is indeed it.

Edited by Unus

12 hours ago, Unus said:

I wouldn't be aware mam, someone gifted my father the very first grand-theft-auto in existence, yet he has never touched it in his entire time with it in the house. Although, he is active. Also, inclined to agree, it's just the early--marriage overload. Give it a few months and things will stabilize.

I know little of John Wick, but, "The Wall" was about ancient aliens slamming into China right? Also heard a alotta media loons babbling about how it "perpetrated a white savior complex". 

While they are probably "fishing for love", the premise does sound a tad bit. . . sketchy, if that is indeed it.

I can't imagine my dad playing GTA, hihihi.

Yes, ancient aliens assaulting the great wall. I just can't buy it. 

31 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Everyone is playing this game. Do you like it?

I notice my discord doesn't say what games I'm playing. It's broken.

Im getting rofl stomped by the computer, but thats better than getting thrown into a pit 5 consecutive times by whom i can only assume was the same player in pvp. Im learning...but i like it.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Im getting rofl stomped by the computer, but thats better than getting thrown into a pit 5 consecutive times by whom i can only assume was the same player in pvp. Im learning...but i like it.

That's good you like it.

I can't sleep. I'm thinking of a fuchsia colored heels, a gazebo by the cliff, and three layer cakes. Sigh.

Okay, now I feel sleepy yawn. Night night cafe.