Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

3 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Thank you for your common sense I seriously hope edge was trolling...otherwise....

You know, he mentioned that Excal's a Knight's Tool. You kept bringing up that this thing below is a knight.

sword-08.jpg

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

3 minutes ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

His ability set has nothing related to a knight, except being melee themed. His helmet doesn't look like a knight helmet, it's too organic. The only stat you brought up was 255 base armor, which is less than the amount a Valkyr has. Your analogy of armor values wouldn't make sense if Excal was a knight, which he should have as much armor as Valkyr. 

All warframes look organic ....thats like saying nezha isn't monkey themed becuase he looks to metallic and not enough like a monkey. Valkyr is a weird berserker thats theme isn't really geared towards anything besides maybe.... valkyries. And rhino doesnt have as much armor as valkyr does that make him not a tank? Valkyr has insanely high armor due to her lack of shields yet excals strongest defensives stat is his armor...like a knight. 

3 minutes ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

You know, he mentioned that Excal's a Knight's Tool. You kept bringing up that this thing below is a knight.

sword-08.jpg

Sigh he's based around a knight and he wields a sword like a knight and his strongest defensive stat is his armor like a knight and his helmets are named after knights....If DE named him something like "knight armor" it wouldn't sound good would it? Just like volt is named after a unit of electricity instead of "electricity conductor".

4 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

All warframes look organic ....thats like saying nezha isn't monkey themed becuase he looks to metallic and not enough like a monkey. Valkyr is a weird berserker thats theme isn't really geared towards anything besides maybe.... valkyries. And rhino doesnt have as much armor as valkyr does that make him not a tank? Valkyr has insanely high armor due to her lack of shields yet excals strongest defensives stat is his armor...like a knight. 

Yes all warframes look organic.

Nezha has nothing to do with monkeys. That's WuKong.

Knights would be just as armoured as Valkyries

Rhino is an animal. Everyone knows that Rhino's tanking ability comes from Iron Skin, an ability.

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Sigh he's based around a knight and he wields a sword like a knight and his strongest defensive stat is his armor like a knight and his helmets are named after knights....If DE named him something like "knight armor" it wouldn't sound good would it? Just like volt is named after a unit of electricity instead of "electricity conductor".

Excalibur is based off a sword.

One of the helmets you mentioned was based off a knight, the other one was from a king. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Yeah, he has a point Edge. He used volt, so I'm on his side. I'm on your side now ☝

10 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I will try :0 Gordon Freeman sounds like my fallout 3 character with all my experience points in intelligence.

I will remedy this terrible situation and play those games as soon as possible:p

>plays fallout but not hl

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Yeah, he has a point Edge. He used volt, so I'm on his side. I'm on your side now ☝

His own analogy contradicts his claims.

His logic:

Volt (unit of electricity) -> Electricity based warframe

Therefore

Excalibur (sword of King Arthur) -> Knight warframe????

It should be a sword-based warframe, since Excalibur is a sword and not a knight.

1 minute ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

Yes all warframes look organic.

Nezha has nothing to do with monkeys. That's WuKong.

Knights would be just as armoured as Valkyries

Rhino is an animal. Everyone knows that Rhino's tanking ability comes from Iron Skin, an ability.

1. You didnt catch the flaw in your logic

2. My point with wukong still stands.

3. Human made metal is not as powerful as an armor as angel like beings wore (duh.....)

4. Rhino is the tank frame (duh...)

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

>plays fallout but not hl

Fallout was an awesome game, and I think I bought it on accident while wandering through target one day long ago, it very well could have been hl (half life?), but that's not the game I picked up and foamed at the mouth over :D where are you guys' fan battles?

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Fallout was an awesome game, and I think I bought it on accident while wandering through target one day long ago, it very well could have been hl (half life?), but that's not the game I picked up and foamed at the mouth over :D where are you guys' fan battles?

Can't wait for excal Umbra.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

1. You didnt catch the flaw in your logic

3. Human made metal is not as powerful as an armor as angel like beings wore (duh.....)

Not at all. Angels were extra-terrestrials, thus possessed more advanced metallurgy. However, this doesn't mean man isn't capable of producing metals on-par with "angel" metals. My logic still stands, they look nothing similar.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

always shop safeway.

even though a year ago i didn't know what the hell safeway was.

4 minutes ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

His own analogy contradicts his claims.

His logic:

Volt (unit of electricity) -> Electricity based warframe

Therefore

Excalibur (sword of King Arthur) -> Knight warframe????

It should be a sword-based warframe, since Excalibur is a sword and not a knight.

It's kind of something that can go either way...king Arthur was technically still a knight at the end of the day.....

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

It's kind of something that can go either way...king Arthur was technically still a knight at the end of the day.....

King Arthur was technically a King at the end of the day.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Safeway? I have some empty game cases I need to refill, lost their inside pieces along the way, safeway have good prices?

I think so, don't know if they sell games or not because they're mainly grocery/deli.

I wouldn't know anyways because downloading games are so much nicer.

is? are? i dunno

Edited by TheMetrocop

4 minutes ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

King Arthur was technically a King at the end of the day.

And the leader of the round table. The president is the commander and chief of the armed forces of the United States of america, but he is still a politician...it's the job title that holds the most weight. Knight may hold more weight than king. A king who was never a knight will be a long. A king who was a knight will be Batman.

10 minutes ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

Not at all. Angels were extra-terrestrials, thus possessed more advanced metallurgy. However, this doesn't mean man isn't capable of producing metals on-par with "angel" metals. My logic still stands, they look nothing similar.

So you basically just said this...

e08abe33e06a8417779f8e12b58b0b83.jpg

3 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

So you basically just said this...

e08abe33e06a8417779f8e12b58b0b83.jpg

Because you tried to explain science using religion. I'm done trying to convince you. No official sources claim Excalibur as a Knight-themed warframe.

/discussion