The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro K's e'er surfacing at rank 8 relays

11 hours ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

It shows 1.5% for mr30 to mr22 achievement.. how?

Succes unlockers.

And then peoples

13 hours ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

So small scale that the Steam service used for MAKING content for the game???

Steam is the largest independent content outlet. I wouldn't even have known Warframe existed, otherwise.

So, yes, don't bring false information to the table.

say steam is not false information.

14 hours ago, (PS4)jianxungao said:

Who else is pretty annoyed at Baro surfacing at a relay that some players can't join, when most of the time, he'd surface at somewhere where everyone is able to access?

We should let the grineer destroy Saturn and Pluto's relay. 

But nooo, this community wont let it happen for science.

Just now, Mastikator2 said:

Would a real colorblind mode (like the one in Borderland 2) help you see the edges?

It's not colorblindness. Colors are fine. It's visual processing errors after a stroke (I see static; edges are blurred; after images that last for hours; and a scotoma that ERASES objects [take a tree against a blue sky, the scotoma is like a lens defect and pushes the image right off, so only the background shows with a faint outline of the around it -- how I even knew it existed]). The other problem is spatial awareness, it too was damaged, so 3D orientation is skewed (why I have ataxia now).

Think how it is to try to drive while punch drunk.

Why I'm play Warframe as a form of rehab, too.

Cool effects are cool for people without those issues, but for me, it's blinding. So MR7 I'll remain (unless DE goes back to he old MR8 test with the hard edged platforms).

14 hours ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

Steam Global Achievement stats:

Gold Disciple - 5.7%

So, yes.

94.3% of the population won't be able to access it.

More Steam Global Achievement Stats:

Novice - 13.2%

Initiate - 33.2%

Weapon Smith - 46.4%

Secrets of the Orokin - 53.7%

Payday - 56.5%

Agent - 59.2%

So following this logic, 86.8% of the population won't be able to access the Saturn Relay, 66.8% of the population hasn't even achieved the first Mastery Rank, 33.6% of the population hasn't built a single item in the foundry, 46.3% of the population hasn't COLLECTED A SINGLE MOD, 43.5% of the population hasn't earned 1000 credits, and 40.8% hasn't solved a single cipher.

You really need to take a look at what the population you're talking about consists of before throwing statistics about it around, especially in the context of these statistics supporting an argument. So yes, this is a bit of a fallacy to cite them as meaningful data.

Something more accurate would be to say that 28.3% of players who have played at least 10 hours have achieved mastery rank 8, or that 42% of players that have built a second warframe are Mastery Rank 8+, or that 45.8% of players who have acquired a companion and 58% of players who have max leveled a companion have access to the Pluto relay. So really, this isn't as big of an issue as you're making it out to be.

16 hours ago, (PS4)jianxungao said:

Who else is pretty annoyed at Baro surfacing at a relay that some players can't join, when most of the time, he'd surface at somewhere where everyone is able to access?

The more you play, the more incentives you get.To be perfectly honest, I think you shouldn't even be able to buy items from trader unless your a specific MR. Same with Prime Frames and Weapons. If you're lower level, you don't need to worry about what Baro is selling, you need to worry about ranking up, playing the game, and having "fun". Not worrying about rare cosmetics, mods, and special weapons that you need a ton of credits and ducats to purchase. Which to get that you need to grind voids, where you need mid to top level gear to even make it through.

4 hours ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

It's not colorblindness. Colors are fine. It's visual processing errors after a stroke (I see static; edges are blurred; after images that last for hours; and a scotoma that ERASES objects [take a tree against a blue sky, the scotoma is like a lens defect and pushes the image right off, so only the background shows with a faint outline of the around it -- how I even knew it existed]). The other problem is spatial awareness, it too was damaged, so 3D orientation is skewed (why I have ataxia now).

Think how it is to try to drive while punch drunk.

Why I'm play Warframe as a form of rehab, too.

Cool effects are cool for people without those issues, but for me, it's blinding. So MR7 I'll remain (unless DE goes back to he old MR8 test with the hard edged platforms).

That's pretty brutal, I wouldn't mind if there was an option to turn down the Tron effects in MR tests (and other holographic places like the simulacrum).

That said the mastery rank test is a skill test (no matter what anyone says), each one testing a narrow range of skills, it would hollow out the legitimacy (which it has, no matter what anyone says) if someone could just skip the tests.

3 hours ago, Tails-san said:

So following this logic, 86.8% of the population won't be able to access the Saturn Relay, 66.8% of the population hasn't even achieved the first Mastery Rank, 33.6% of the population hasn't built a single item in the foundry, 46.3% of the population hasn't COLLECTED A SINGLE MOD, 43.5% of the population hasn't earned 1000 credits, and 40.8% hasn't solved a single cipher.

If they all came online and played ... yes ... they won't have access.

I think most quit when they died 4x and couldn't play anymore that day (that's when I stopped playing, as buying rezzes had that P2W feel to it). That was a gate too hard to support playing, as I couldn't even try the game out to see if it was worth establishing myself in it.

Now, it works like a RPG, and I'm loving it.

9 hours ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

So you are telling me that DE has at least 750 employees at mastery rank 30?

DE staff account (may include tester account as well) are all pre-max account, just like other games's gm 

Edited by Nijyumensou

3 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

How about you explain the statistics given by steam that there is 1.5% in Mr 23~ 30? When normal player currently max MR at 22

Or, you can back up your assertations with proof to validate your stance, instead of requiring anyone disagreeing or questioning You to prove your right or wrong? 

And by the by, re read that quote by dicht; they said DE would need 750 employees at MR30.  DE only had a reported staff of 200 and you know all of them don't play test.

20 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

How about you explain the statistics given by steam that there is 1.5% in Mr 23~ 30? When normal player currently max MR at 22

That has already been explained perfectly in previous posts.

MR8 is fine. The amount of work to get the cores for primed mods would have leveled of a weapon passively enough to get to this MR. The weapons are higher tier weapons to handle content at the level in which the planet is located at. Not owning a cosmetic won't be an end to your enjoyment, and to hell with your bitterness to it. By MR 3-4 you should already have either bought platinum or done enough void  to trade to have bought cosmetics.

Edited by OverlordMcGeek
cores for parts? da fook am i on?

On 5/21/2016 at 11:32 PM, (PS4)jianxungao said:

This is another one of those "too bad" kind of things. If you aren't MR8, you can't get to that Relay, plain and simple. It means that you have to experience more of the content before you get to play this particular content. Don't worry though, it'll always be there and the only obstacle for you is time and effort in playing the game. (I know too many games where areas are cordoned off unless players physically pay money to the game. Warframe doesn't do that, instead using gameplay barriers to pace out its content.) This is not done without reason. Sands of Inaros, for example, isn't a quest players should be doing early, and they should have a few different weapons and playstyles under their belt (not to mention a hefty portion of the Starchart unlocked) before playing it. This content is a reward for you playing and exploring the game. So go explore the game and stop whining about not getting all the content handed to you right from the starting gate.

Also, MR8 is not that high. I got there within 3 months of casual play. And while 3 months does sound like a long time, Warframe is supposed to be a game you play continuously. I recommend finding some things to do while waiting for the climb upward. Try a new frame or two - I recommend Zephyr. Easy to acquire, surprising amount of damage and wicked fun in the outdoor tilesets.

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Or, you can back up your assertations with proof to validate your stance, instead of requiring anyone disagreeing or questioning You to prove your right or wrong? 

And by the by, re read that quote by dicht; they said DE would need 750 employees at MR30.  DE only had a reported staff of 200 and you know all of them don't play test.

The proof is the statistics given by steam and yet,you don't question how did he derived to 750 account? They are called test account which the developers can create them to test prior to beta or during beta.once they achieved their purpose, they usually left alone like abandoned account.

On 5/21/2016 at 6:09 AM, Noamuth said:

Where did you get those stats?

Hard to believe with Draco being a thing.

i had friend mr12 for one week he was mr 19... i like wtf.....draco 24-7 only way he can do that.......and best  is for baro to show up only on mercury to all can acess it... cz primed mods are essential

Just now, Nijyumensou said:

The proof is the statistics given by steam and yet,you don't question how did he derived to 750 account? They are called test account which the developers can create them to test prior to beta or during beta.once they achieved their purpose, they usually left alone like abandoned account.

And you still aren't providing any proof for your assertation.

Please, continue deflecting.

2 minutes ago, ashrah said:

i had friend mr12 for one week he was mr 19... i like wtf.....draco 24-7 only way he can do that.......and best  is for baro to show up only on mercury to all can acess it... cz primed mods are essential

Primed mods are not essential.  We got along fine without them for about 2 years.

23 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

You missed their point, first and second, Got any of that proof?

Do you otherwise?

If it was any exploit DE will clear it, as people like you will call it out.

All games have QA testers, too (and 750 whatever number is your numbers anyway, as Steam doesn't show overall Steam accounts, just percentages).

3 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

Do you otherwise?

If it was any exploit DE will clear it, as people like you will call it out.

All games have QA testers, too (and 750 whatever number is your numbers anyway, as Steam doesn't show overall Steam accounts, just percentages).

No, I have no proof.  And what does that have to do with requesting verifiable information?

Just now, Nijyumensou said:

So you lack the ability to deduce the only possibility just by using the given statistics. Fair enough.

Yeah no, that's just leaping to assumptions that supports your own agenda. Enjoy blindly bouncing about.

Just now, Noamuth said:

No, I have no proof.  And what does that have to do with requesting verifiable information?

Right...

If you have no proof but just questioning, and calling Steam data essentially a lie without it, the problem isn't the data (devs use that data for their numbers).

Don't go there, even trolling.