Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Health conversion animation/function not working

TrueHawkEye

As of 18.12.2 I've notice the health conversion not working properly. The pick up animation still play but there is no floating cubes that appear. The other problem is when nekros desecrates enemies and they drop health orbs I am not able to always pick them up for the health conversion buff. Most of the time it stays at 1x and never goes any higher. Not sure if it was a bug before or not or a conflict between medi-ray, despoil, equilibrium and health conversion causing a hiccup all together.

edit 1:06 pm Looks like medi-ray is causing a problem

edit: 4:55 pm looks like its nekros desecrate is the main problem with health conversion. No matter what mods i have on in what combo as long as I dont desecrate it works ok but the animation is missing. but the moment I desecrate it either picks up only one or 2 and will never got for the third.

edit: 8:21 pm Looks like the animation only works if solo, Nekros causes a problem with the mod while other character are capable of picking up the health orbs no problem full heath or not. When Nekros is full health the mod will not pick up the extra health for the ability unless I take damage to be able to stack 3 orbs at a time. But with all the extra health orbs laying around that I can't use for the ability it could bring up the survivability of nekros. Which is why I thought it might be medi-ray since it keeps my topped off on full health. Then i thought it was desecrate because before I could pick up health laying on the floor the medi-ray would heal me to full health. Yet it is the function of the mod that is either working right or as unintended since the extra orbs of health that are there to take will not be picked up to gain the armor buff, unless you are missing health.

edit: may 22 8:46pm found out if your host you see the animation of the health conversion and still will not pick up health when your full.

Edit: may 29 8:18pm As of update 18.13.1.1 All the same error occur but now health conversion does negative armor buff up to 1350 which makes you get 1 shot by low level enemies. It usually happens when you lose your buff completely. When you try to pick up health right after you lose it you get a negative buff for some reason. when you lose the negative buff by waiting it out takes about 5-15 seconds if you don't pick up health orbs. You still can not pick you the health orbs when your health is full.

Edited by TrueHawkEye
looking for source of problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Rather than starting a new thread...seeing as this is still not fixed... mind you this isn't the only thing that doesn't always work if you're not host so they really need to look into the reason why it happens because it seems like some sort of host sync issue...

So does this still give the armor boost even if it's not visible because I noticed it was missing today while not being host (only got it yesterday)

And it does kind of defeat the point of it a bit if you can't pick up health for it when you're full... luckily I put mine on a despoil nekros build but still.

• 2 weeks later...