The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm so Done!

I'm not farming vengeful revenant anymore. It's a waste of time! It never drops! It doesn't matter how many times you do it, how many hours you spend farming conculyst! It never drops! Like if they're going to make a drop rate so low that you have 1 in 1 billion chances of getting it, whats the point of having it in the game? Might as well be a reward in a sortie or an event or whatever. I'm done trying to farm that mod. Freaking ridiculous!

well, when u think about it at first, stances doesn't have to be hard to get, since you can't directly buy a stance for plat (money) like prime warframes. but some people do get the stance, and you don't, so you have to buy plat to buy that stance from someone who was lucky 

it's ironic that people in the animation department worked their &#! off on these stances and it's a pain in the &#! to even get it so you can see their hard work 

anyway, it's just RNG, stances aren't really that necessary imo.  

33 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

well, when u think about it at first, stances doesn't have to be hard to get, since you can't directly buy a stance for plat (money) like prime warframes. but some people do get the stance, and you don't, so you have to buy plat to buy that stance from someone who was lucky 

it's ironic that people in the animation department worked their &#! off on these stances and it's a pain in the &#! to even get it so you can see their hard work 

anyway, it's just RNG, stances aren't really that necessary imo.  

It is a shame. I want to be at awe with the Final Harbinger combos but alas I only see it maybe once every 2 weeks in a youtube video.

5 minutes ago, ravend said:

Stop farming for stuff you want. Play the game and it will come to you.

This is so true. Always when you try really hard for stuff it will not come to you. However if you just play and have fun you'll find it at some point.

I can understand your frustraition, especially when the only other "V" polarity stance fore swords is just as hard to get, but like someone else suggested wait for the Rathuum event (soon to consoles according to the devs), and never force yourself to farm for something just because you think you have to have it.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

I'm not farming vengeful revenant anymore. It's a waste of time! It never drops! It doesn't matter how many times you do it, how many hours you spend farming conculyst! It never drops! Like if they're going to make a drop rate so low that you have 1 in 1 billion chances of getting it, whats the point of having it in the game? Might as well be a reward in a sortie or an event or whatever. I'm done trying to farm that mod. Freaking ridiculous!

complete the weekly challenges (conclave). 
I got Vengeful Revenant in the second week they were introduced into the game. (it takes way less to complete challenges now than back then)

if that was true every one would have everything in the game and some...  most of us play for enjoyment but also notices these things when the same mods keeps popping up and nothing else ever does no matter how many time you go at it willingly or not its just lame sauce.. its like going out everyday wearing the same outfit and underwear till holes are in all pieces including shoes and socks when you have others to change into daily.

I got mine in a trade for a loki p systems just last week after hundreds of hours playing on tycho  the game is getting to be pathetic  simply said and there is no conceivable benefit to hold back these minor items from the players>. unless it is totally garbage to begin with and will just make the creators looks incompetent. yet they said they fixed the drop rate >> more like took it out the game would be the correct statement.

Edited by ranks21

29 minutes ago, ranks21 said:

if that was true every one would have everything in the game and some...  most of us play for enjoyment but also notices these things when the same mods keeps popping up and nothing else ever does no matter how many time you go at it willingly or not its just lame sauce..

Patience.

Every time I go into ODD solo and miss having the right key, yeah, it's frustrating. But instead of raging about it, I find something else to do (like taking the frustrations out on the Infested, and laugh about sending them into orbit).

Then the game no longer feels like a let down. Tomorrow I'll win/lose on ODD runs, but the Infested are going to eat more grenades if so!

9 hours ago, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

VR Sucks anyway. Just get Crimson Dervish. Nothing beats finisher damage and 3x damage combos.

13 minutes ago, Reitrahc said:

VR Sucks anyway. Just get Crimson Dervish. Nothing beats finisher damage and 3x damage combos.

VR isn't about getting the best damage, it's about looking amazing. I should be using my Dervish, but VR is just awesome to watch. I'd rather take a little longer and kill things in style.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Galaxy_Cicada said:

VR isn't about getting the best damage, it's about looking amazing. I should be using my Dervish, but VR is just awesome to watch. I'd rather take a little longer and kill things in style.

Style doesn't beat finisher damage.

Rare stances have a poor drop chance in general:

Isolator Bursa > Tempo Royale > 2% chance to drop mod > chance mod is Tempo Royale 2,01% = 0,02*0,0201*100 = 0,04% chance per Bursa

Manic > Four Riders > 0,031%

Conculyst > Vengeful Revenant >  0,033%

Just to name a few.

Why these stances have to be so rare is beyond comprehension. Only a few can be aquired through Platinum bundels and some are sold by Baro. Furthermore most stances only earn you between 5-15 platinum in trade. There is hardly a revenue stream from rare stances for DE, while the animation team put a lot of effort into them. They also have a huge impact on the effectiveness of melee weapons. Making a core gameplay mechanic be hampered by such bad rmg makes no sense.

What's Vengeful Revenants price these days? Not sure about console, but on pc it's like 200 plat. You're far better off farming something like an Ash Prime set and sell that, then but VR with the plat you made.

you didn't Give unto the Void.

yeah Vengeful Revenant is a fool's errand. that's why I'm not bothering until Rathuum hits consoles, and even then, I'd have to REALLY enjoy it to try farming for that bullcrap stance. unless I get a legendary core I doubt I'll ever bother trying for it on trading either. (plus I'd rather buy Hunhow's gift with all the Plat I could make from a Legendary core)

but that's DE for you, RNG GIF, blah blah blah, you know how it goes. 

If memory serves, Vengeful Revenant has an almost 4% chance to drop. However, that's not what makes it rare. It's the 3% chance for any mod to drop on top of that 4% that makes it so scarce, though Double-Barrel Drift has the same chances as VR. It's still a crapton better of a chance compared to Vermillion Storm's 0.5% to drop with a 3% chance to drop a mod at all from Manic Bombards.