Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(SPOILER ALERT) My Second Dream Theories.....

M4n71s

Hello guys,

I've been doing some thoughts and watching some YouTube content about the amazing and revealing story of The Second Dream,and Natah,which is also important,not only cbecause one is needed to get to the other,but as it brings some explanations and complets some of the information regarding The Lotus and her abilites,so feel free to comment or to correct some of my information,which may not be correct.

Warframes are,in my opinion,a mindless cyborgs ,or a biomechanical beings,which have specific abilites,that are activated and powered by the Operator's Void Energy,which meaning the different warframes and abilities.... About the death of a Warframe,as seen in both Mirage's and Limbo's Quest,it could be explained from the early stages of the Transference Project from Margulis,since they were a biomechanical being,they could go all crazy and beasty,like in Rhino Prime's codex entry. The part where the Warframe breaks the War,in my opinion,is Lotus. If Hunhow,a sentient,could control a Warframe (supposing that Stalker is a Warframe,and that can be noticed,by looking into the colours from his Armor,from a shiny blue,to a dark orange,but I'm still unsure about it),Lotus could do it too,and get the War Sword out.The flashing light that we see,and that awakens both of us,is Lotus teleporting to our ship,like the Oculysts do in Uranus,where we use the Codex Scanner to get Natah's Quest,which is the beginning of the whole story,and also explaind us,that Lotus,or Natah,didint reminded of her older self,like it was some kind of repressed memories(still unclear about that part as well),supposingly reminding them as she gets Hunhow in her mind.

Now,regarding the Stalker and his story,i have kind of a explanation of my own as well...Well,two theories exacly.

One) Stalker was a Warframe,with a regular Operator,and a regular Tenno life,until Margulis,showed him his true self,and his Operator for the first time,and the Waframe went crazy,like Rhino Prime did in his Codex entry,and started to chase other Tenno.

Two) Stalker is a Real Operator....A failure from the Transference Project that went nuts and got severe mental damage,because,when we see the first clip on Second Dream,he barely makes a sentence...Also did you noticed how similar the Zariman Suit,from Your own Operator looks a lot like Stalker's appearance? It kinda does make sense....At least for me....

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "Megathread" tag

2 minutes ago, Mantis_Tankfist said:

If Hunhow,a sentient,could control a Warframe (supposing that Stalker is a Warframe,and that can be noticed,by looking into the colours from his Armor,from a shiny blue,to a dark orange,but I'm still unsure about it),Lotus could do it too,and get the War Sword out.

I don't think stalker was being directly controlled by hunhow, since stalker still has free will and can clearly disobey him, as evidenced when he refuses to kill your operator the first time.

Also, it would be a pretty large flaw if the orokin made warframes that could be controlled by sentients.

Hunhow never controlled Stalker. He just gave him War and the Pakal armor to make him stronger so he would have a better chance at killing the Tenno.

Considering the Infestation virus combined with void energy is what gave the Tenno their powers and how all the Infested bosses talk about how the Tenno are the same flesh as the Infested, and seeing as how the Warframes bleed despite clearly being machines, the "flesh" of the Warframes is most likely made up of Infestation, which the Tenno are able to connect to and control, similarly to how all of the Infested operate under a single hive mentality. The Warframes are not mindless cyborgs, they are capable of carrying out their own actions to benefit their Operator just as the Infested carry out their own actions to benefit the Infestation as a whole.

1 minute ago, Mantis_Tankfist said:

Well,it could still be true,if they were fighting inside his mind.

And there's no proof that Sentients couldnt control warframes before.

The Stalker was flat out never being directly controlled by Hunhow. Hunhow just gave him more power and suggestions on what to do. The Stalker made his own choices.

Just now, Mantis_Tankfist said:

Well,it could still be true,if they were fighting inside his mind.

And there's no proof that Sentients couldnt control warframes before.

There's nothing that would prove this to be true though, Stalker was not controlled by Hunhow.

Edited by Nachino

3 minutes ago, Reitrahc said:

Hunhow never controlled Stalker. He just gave him War and the Pakal armor to make him stronger so he would have a better chance at killing the Tenno.

Considering the Infestation virus combined with void energy is what gave the Tenno their powers and how all the Infested bosses talk about how the Tenno are the same flesh as the Infested, and seeing as how the Warframes bleed despite clearly being machines, the "flesh" of the Warframes is most likely made up of Infestation, which the Tenno are able to connect to and control, similarly to how all of the Infested operate under a single hive mentality. The Warframes are not mindless cyborgs, they are capable of carrying out their own actions to benefit their Operator just as the Infested carry out their own actions to benefit the Infestation as a whole.

Well,that just completes my main point,Warframes are indeed biomechanical beings,but i dont think its that alike

Just now, Mantis_Tankfist said:

How do you explain the will of a Warframe then?

I explained it above.

7 minutes ago, Reitrahc said:

3 minutes ago, Reitrahc said:

The Stalker was flat out never being directly controlled by Hunhow. Hunhow just gave him more power and suggestions on what to do. The Stalker made his own choices.

They could be working toghether,but how do you explain these words from the cinematic "your hatred is too weak,my fragment will do the work your hatred couldnt"(may not be right but you get the point)

Hunhow's fragments were conscious,and that fragment was controlling Hunhow,somehow.

10 minutes ago, Mantis_Tankfist said:

They could be working toghether,but how do you explain these words from the cinematic "your hatred is too weak,my fragment will do the work your hatred couldnt"(may not be right but you get the point)

Hunhow's fragments were conscious,and that fragment was controlling Hunhow,somehow.

It's a play on words. Stalker's original melee weapon was called "Hate" and was too weak to slay the Tenno. The sword War is a fragment of Hunhow, and would be strong enough to finish the job. In that part of the cinematic, Stalker chose not to assassinate the Tenno. When Hunhow mentioned his fragments, he was referring to the Sentient Conculysts and Battalysts that would come kill the Tenno after the Stalker chose not to.

Edited by Reitrahc

Just now, Reitrahc said:

It's a play on words. Stalker's original melee weapon was called "Hate" and was too weak to slay the Tenno. The sword War is a fragment of Hunhow, and would be strong enough to finish the job.

See,thats the thing about word jogs....im a writer,and i love reading,so i know there always a second meaning to a characters say or action in a story.