Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Friends List Has About 1% Of Actual Friends On It

Hayden11121

Merely from inviting people from my clan on runs, wether void or otherwise, there are a very few people I actually play with on it.

The rest are one time ads who I needed to invite.

You would think for expanding their game to another console and being Coop based they could fix their communication abilities.

Could we get some sort of "Friends" rework, and maybe add tags next to them specifying them "Stealth Partner, Clan Member, Random Void Runner" as we please. At least fix it so I don't have to invite only friends.

TL;DR : You have the attention span of a squirrel if this was too long. I would like the invite system to invite anyone. Not just friends.

A "/invite [name]" command would be nice, of course working with anyone, befriended or not.

Id like this as well as a 2nd tier to my friends list (people who are welcome to join my matches anytime)

Some more features would be nice, such as tagging friends, grouping, etc.

But in the mean time, why don't you delete all the people who aren't friends? I know it's a bit of a hassle now, but if you took the time to just delete the random people who you just grouped with, it wouldn't have become this giant pile of unwashed dishes growing mold in your sink.

Yea /invite and /disband should be in the game, along with a name identifier for each player's Artifact spacing.  I get a little tired of clicking all of them to try to find mine in time before a countdown drops.

The squad name list also will display names of disbanded players forever sometimes, which I understand a loss of connection can cause the player name to remain in the list if he/she reconnects before a timeout.  But chat is in itself awaiting a complete overhaul.