Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Concept] Make 8-Player Versions of Standard Missions (Mega-Missions if you will)

Dijn11

You may have noticed that compared to solo play, Squad missions are somewhat more hectic. Now imagine, double the chaos! More Warframes, more enemies in one mission!

Of course, if you were to just leave the layout of say, a Void Defense, as is, then put in 8 Warframes, it may be a little too broken. So, this would probably also require the Mega-Missions having altered layouts.

Now, admittedly I am not sure how it works for all missions, but just thinking about a Mega-Defense, with either a very much larger room with the one objective, or more objectives that need to be defended at the same time, in different rooms, and either version crawling with enemies!

I was a little disappointed to know that playing a mission with more than four players was only possible in raids, trying to combine loadouts and Frames for maximum effectiveness, which meant you have to be loaded with high-level skills and equipment. But with Mega-Missions, it would still be possible for mid-game players to enjoy the experience of having more than four members in the squad.

How's that sound? Tell me I'm not the only one wishing it was possible to see a room full of disco balls blinding and killing everyone, or some other nonsense :D.