Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Clan Black Sheep Of The Fed Com ~25 Members Currently

LongDraw

If a monster clan isn't working out for you, check out the Black Sheep!  We welcome those that prefer to have fun, yet still achieve ingame goals without having to follow orders from some pompous self-appointed blow hard at the top.  If you wish to join our clan, we do ask that you visit our website using the link provided in this opening post and register your account.  That way we can provide you with permissions to allow you to move yourself to our private Warframe channel on TeamSpeak.

The short url for this thread is:  http://goo.gl/zTcWd

Clan Name: Black Sheep

Clan Tag: BSFC

Special Council:  Long Draw, IdealistTCO, Racal, Virus31

Leader(s): Democratic (All members vote)

Region: Global-Preference to English, but not required.

Members: Currently 23 Members (Aug 19, 2013)  

170px-BlackSheepDiamond.png

Additional Details

Download TS3 client at http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

TeamSpeak: ts1.housesteiner.com (no password)

CURRENTLY BUILDING DOJO!

Dueling Room, Oracle and all 3 Weapon Labs are completed!  Grand Hall at 87% donated.

Also check us out on

Black Sheep Fed Com/BSFC on warframe.wikia.com

Current Memberlist:

Long Draw - Special Council (Operations)
FireBlac - Special Council (Operations)
Racal - Special Council (TeamSpeak Management)
JohanssenJr - Black Sheep Artist
Virus31 - Special Council (*Unit name to be filled in*)
sniperwest
tedyloserbrain
Scrubles
Harazuki
Reazack - Pacific region (Australia)
sosoinet - Pacific region

(I'll add the rest when I get home.  Bad memory)

Edited by LongDraw

That's good i play on the west US server i just need to know for my computer is not the best and i have lag sometimes, mostly the lag comes from where the sever is in the world. If you feel that i would be a good member to your clan i would love to join and play with you guys.

I'd very much like to join a small clan though I have to ask a question or two. How active are you guys? I'm just more curious about this than really care about your answer >.< though high activity is always nice. Don't get me wrong, I honestly don't play as much as I used to either but maybe that's a good thing haha (now I have more time for GW2 ^^).

Regardless of your answer I'm still up for an invite. I guess I would just like to know more about you guys is all. As for me I have 6 frames at the moment, 4 of which are maxed and many weapons so the dojo weapons aren't really any problem, or should I say necessity, for me so you can see I'm joining to make friends and have fun instead of just for clan resources. I will however funnel/contribute my extra materials to you for your dojo if you guys spark my interest and I have A LOT :P It will be hard to make me not want to help hehe. Lastly, I have a microphone and even my own ventrilo server too if need be.

That's good i play on the west US server i just need to know for my computer is not the best and i have lag sometimes, mostly the lag comes from where the sever is in the world. If you feel that i would be a good member to your clan i would love to join and play with you guys.

Yeah, none of us typically are laggy hosts in our clan.  If you have lag though, its no big deal.  Invite to clan sent.  Welcome!

I'd very much like to join a small clan though I have to ask a question or two. How active are you guys? I'm just more curious about this than really care about your answer >.< though high activity is always nice. Don't get me wrong, I honestly don't play as much as I used to either but maybe that's a good thing haha (now I have more time for GW2 ^^).

Regardless of your answer I'm still up for an invite. I guess I would just like to know more about you guys is all. As for me I have 6 frames at the moment, 4 of which are maxed and many weapons so the dojo weapons aren't really any problem, or should I say necessity, for me so you can see I'm joining to make friends and have fun instead of just for clan resources. I will however funnel/contribute my extra materials to you for your dojo if you guys spark my interest and I have A LOT :P It will be hard to make me not want to help hehe. Lastly, I have a microphone and even my own ventrilo server too if need be.

Well, as for activity of our members.  That varies.  Racal, one of the original members tends to drop by for major updates these days.  Then there's people like vampirous and IdealistTCO that drop by at various times and on various days.  Sometimes I see them, sometimes I don't.  And then there are some members like me that try to get in game every single day.  Though, I do work about an hour away from home and am in the process of buying a home, so my play time varies.

Didn't see your second question in there, but feel free to ask any of our members any questions you might have.  As for Ventrilo, I say cool.  I personally use TeamSpeak, but right now TS is causing random game crashes due to the PhysX module turning on when it isn't supposed to and conflicting with each other.

Invite to clan sent.  Welcome!

So no matter if you are a new player looking for a clan to show you the ropes and help you get started in Warframe, or a more experienced player who is sick of the drama one often finds in mega clans, we welcome you to the Black Sheep.  Currently we are at 26 members, about a quarter of which are active on a roughly daily basis, and the rest getting ingame whenever they need a change of pace from their other games.

These guys here have quite a nice small/decent size clan. They have invited me for things every day(I'm always off doing my own thing or afk when I see the invites though >.<) and ask all to do void missions with them frequently. They are nice and kind of laid back from what I can tell so far and I also intend to be more active within the clan too :p I have just been like I said, off doing my own thing for a little bit.

These guys here have quite a nice small/decent size clan. They have invited me for things every day(I'm always off doing my own thing or afk when I see the invites though >.<) and ask all to do void missions with them frequently. They are nice and kind of laid back from what I can tell so far and I also intend to be more active within the clan too :p I have just been like I said, off doing my own thing for a little bit.

Haha!  Yeah, no problem Fireblac!  It's good to see that you at least get in the game, even if you're taking frequent breaks like I was doing this weekend lol!

Good luck with your clan building!!! 

From a fellow small clan leader :D (DESTRO)

Thank you UberChio!  Hopefully you are having success in your clan as well.

So our dueling arena contributions are over 60% complete now and one of our elevators is coming along nicely with the contributions.

Right now we could really use someone who likes to talk a lot and telling stories.  This is in the hopes that DE will implement a clan bulletin board of sorts at some point.

So there are now 29 members, up 3 from 2 days ago.  Currently, there are 4 of us online in the game ready to join anyone looking for friendly and helpful allies.

Edited by LongDraw

Okay, so last night, we got IdealistTCO, Fireblac and myself into several unlimited defense missions and a void T1 mission (just testing our connections and praying for good reward lol).  Overall, the missions went quite well and Idealist and I gave our new member Fireblac quite the show with our dual Vaubans!

Looking forward to getting in some more void and UDefense missions tonight with you guys.

We would like to welcome our newest member Harazuki!  Welcome aboard!

Just donated 9 Forma to complete that requirement on our dueling arena and one elevator in dojo.

Edited by LongDraw

Had a great Unlimited Defense party last night with a few of our members, both old and new!  Was great fun!  Thinking of doing some void missions tonight when I get home with the clan.  Also had Virus join the clan so that his unit can have a place to call home and some good friends to play with.

Made an edit to first post and title of thread to provide more information to interested players without requiring them to view our entire thread.

Edited by LongDraw

• 2 weeks later...