Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Move Ogris Ammo Pool From Rifle To Sniper

Zephro

Frankly, putting it in the same pool as the Gorgon is ridiculous, you won't even use 100 rockets in a typical session, let alone 500.

It's also more "logical" that way.

In b4 someone comes in and implies something about

>logic in a game with space ninjas.

It's just a nitpick.

Not really important, as you have pointed out.

It's just that having a mental image of me toting 500 rockets around bugs me.

Yes, it is silly.

It's awesome because you need just to hold down charge and fire.

Tell people the ammo size is ridiculous > get bashed cause they think it decreases the efficiency of an already bad weapon.

These kind of little things should be fixed eventually as well, hopefully the weapon gets a buff while they're at it but yeah, changing the max ammo & ammo type doesn't really "nerf" the weapon.

Tell people the ammo size is ridiculous > get bashed cause they think it decreases the efficiency of an already bad weapon.

These kind of little things should be fixed eventually as well, hopefully the weapon gets a buff while they're at it but yeah, changing the max ammo & ammo type doesn't really "nerf" the weapon.

Less ammo doesn't really affect the performance of the weapon in combat. And it is ammo efficient since it can blast many enemies at a strike.

Ergo, I agree to this suggestion.

Oh come on. This is a completely reasonable nerf and you know it. Why the hell should the ROCKET LAUNCHER pull from the same ammo pool as the SMG?

It's fine now and it will be fine after it gets moved to Sniper ammo where it belongs.

I can suggest same thing to hek , it would be like this : Lets make hek wastes 4 ammo per shot , common guys its quite logical nerf , hek has 4 barrels and shotgun ammo is quite common . 

Edited by Sjukob

I can suggest same thing to hek , it would be like this : Lets make hek wastes 4 ammo per shot , common guys its quite logical nerf , hek has 4 barrels and shotgun ammo is quite common . 

Wot, I was just suggesting changing the ammo pool from a ridiculous 500 ammo to a more managable 70-ish. You're being silly.

The Ogris one-shots almost everything in a wide AoE at any rate, and you'll be picking up ammo as well during a mission, so it's highly unlikely that you would run out.

The ammo pool change won't change it's crazy effectiveness in any way. In fact, I'm considering adding a third Forma to it.

Edited by Zephro

its have 500+ rockets

Later " hurrr to strong nerf" and devs reduce i to 20 + sniper rifle ammo...

Comunity wins, archivement unlocked :No Fun Allowed

540 reserve ammo is so ridiculously overkill. Same with the Torid.

LEX SAY A BIG HI !

Edited by Dasmir

It also doesn't shoot out of all four barrels at once. If I could fire four shells at once I would be ALL IN BABY!

its have 500+ rockets

Later " hurrr to strong nerf" and devs reduce i to 20 + sniper rifle ammo...

Comunity wins, archivement unlocked :No Fun Allowed

LEX SAY A BIG HI !

ITS A ROCKET LAUNCHER! WHY SHOULD IT RUN OFF ASSAULT RIFLE AMMO!?

It will still be an amazing weapon it just won't have a silly ammo type. How on earth does that affect the fun of firing it? Because you might have to think for a split second before firing it?

Lex is also a pistol that uses pistol rounds. I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

The only good argument for switching the ammo type is some people think it's silly carrying 540 rockets around. Maybe the gun was designed with long range bombardment in mind? Then it makes sense to give it the largest ammo pool in the game as you aren't expected to go to the front lines to scavenge ammo.

If you're saying that the ogris is overpowered and fixing the ammo would address this, then it would be easier to convince people that switching ammo types is appropriate.

Honestly... no.

I get where you're coming from...

But I tend to need those amo pickups in extended games and the last thing I need is a bigheaded rocket-man stealing an already limited supply of amunition.

What are you on about? Ammo is shared.

Wot, I was just suggesting changing the ammo pool from a ridiculous 500 ammo to a more managable 70-ish. You're being silly.

The Ogris one-shots almost everything in a wide AoE at any rate, and you'll be picking up ammo as well during a mission, so it's highly unlikely that you would run out.

The ammo pool change won't change it's crazy effectiveness in any way. In fact, I'm considering adding a third Forma to it.

Sniper ammo have ridiculous drop rate , when i'm playing with bows i always run out of ammo , it would OK for to move ogris to sniper ammo , but only if ammo would drop more often . Or it can be like 100 ammo pool for ogris , but it still wastes rifle ammo .

Edited by Sjukob