The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want A Browning Automatic Rifle In Game!

Rengakun

I'm glad someone else thinks that we need an automatic battle rifle. :D

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/57389-weapon-request-lucerne-slow-firing-approx-450-rpm-hard-hitting-automatic-rifle/#entry593337

My topic was moved to fan zone... so I has a sad since it's likely not going to get taken seriously anymore.

Your suggestion really looks great! I do see a little bit of the H&K G11 and the FR-27 Sanction Flechette Rifle from Deus Ex: Human Revolution in your sketch though. And I LOVE those guns. Rep+

EDIT: I just read your thread. You really DID take inspiration from the Sanction Flechette Rifle!

Edited by Rengakun

G11 isn't the only caseless gun that has been tested. :P

The main reason I chose caseless ammunition is because it's more compact, and can be fired without the need for an ejection port (note that there's no ejection port on the weapon).

Glad you started another thread though. Means that I'm not the only one who really really wants a high-powered, slow-firing automatic rifle.

Edited by Vaskadar

Create a weapon based off the M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle. (Not to be confused with the Browning BAR; seriously, it's a different gun.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1918_BAR

Ummm! Just posting to correct you. Sorry. The BAR - Browning Automatic Rifle and the M1918 are exactly the same weapon.

M1918 = Military Designation

BAR (Browning Automatic Rifle = Civilian Designation.

Same as Ex.

AR-15 = Civilian Designation

M16, M4 = Military Designation

Now just because the one you picked out has a bi-pod just makes it a varation of the M1918 Bi-Poded = M1918A2

Ummm! Just posting to correct you. Sorry. The BAR - Browning Automatic Rifle and the M1918 are exactly the same weapon.

M1918 = Military Designation

BAR (Browning Automatic Rifle = Civilian Designation.

Same as Ex.

AR-15 = Civilian Designation

M16, M4 = Military Designation

Now just because the one you picked out has a bi-pod just makes it a varation of the M1918 Bi-Poded = M1918A2

Uh... did you know that there is another inferior semi-auto rifle called the Browning BAR which is completely unrelated to the Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR)?

Edited by Rengakun

Uh... did you know that there is another inferior semi-auto rifle called the Browning BAR which is completely unrelated to the Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR)?

LMFAO! OK! Please do your research before making yourself look silly.

All Browning Automatic Rifles aka M1918's are select fire period. AKA. ( SAFE, SEMI-AUTO,FULL-AUTO )

LMFAO! OK! Please do your research before making yourself look silly.

All Browning Automatic Rifles aka M1918's are select fire period. AKA. ( SAFE, SEMI-AUTO,FULL-AUTO )

I think this is all a misunderstanding...

Let me copy paste myself and clarify:

"Create a weapon based off the M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle. (Not to be confused with the Browning BAR; seriously, it's a different gun.)"

There is another gun called the Browning BAR. I typed the above to prevent confusion with it. Wikipedia even clarifies it. I did not confuse myself.

I KNOW the M1918 IS the BAR (Browning Automatic Rifle).

I will aplolgize but meh thats not a BAR. To new and shame on browning for given it that designation. Learned something myself. And built by FN Fal FFS! its not even american ugh.

No problem, I just wanted to thank you for not turning this into a flame war. :)

Edited by Rengakun

No problem, I just wanted to thank you for not turining this into a flame war. :)

No i aint a a-hole like most i am man enough to admit i am wrong if and when i am. It's nto a big deal. I honestly as much as i am around guns sadly never heard nor seen that one. But then again o don't ever pay no attention to sporting guns unless its some retard that comes out like the .950JDJ