Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Arcane Enchancement On Loki?

Sar.K.Asmus

Question

5 answers to this question

Ones that buff his weapons would probably be most beneficial - like Arcane Awakening if you use Akstiletto Prime, for example.

If he does get the infinite wall latch passive as was proposed in the recent Devstream, I'd probably put Arcane Arachne on for kicks and giggles.

I recommend Eruption.  There's a chance to knowck down nearby enemies when an energy orb is picked up. You can use radial disarm to get close, and then have a chance to knock them down. 

Or trickery, You won't have to worry about finding cover to use your invisibility as much

3 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Ones that buff his weapons would probably be most beneficial - like Arcane Awakening if you use Akstiletto Prime, for example.

If he does get the infinite wall latch passive as was proposed in the recent Devstream, I'd probably put Arcane Arachne on for kicks and giggles.

Arcane Awakening could be interesting (i prefer secondaries over primaries).
I'm not using wall latch, that would be a waste.

3 hours ago, Mutt2679 said:

I recommend Eruption.  There's a chance to knowck down nearby enemies when an energy orb is picked up. You can use radial disarm to get close, and then have a chance to knock them down. 

Or trickery, You won't have to worry about finding cover to use your invisibility as much

Arcane Eruption sounds interesting.