Instant Mission Fail With A Controller.

MetroidHunter26

So I run solo a lot and mostly don't die a lot. But when I do I don't get the option to revive I see it for a split second and it then goes to mission fail. I think it's because of the controller but not sure. I was playing as a low level Trinity so I don't know if that helps. It's happened twice already and it's pretty frustrating to lose mods and materials just because I couldn't click revive fast enough.

tested with my lvl 30 Rhino and yeah I still don't get an option to revive.

Edited by MetroidHunter26

Well one thing is because the ui of the game, does not work 100% with controllers.

You can't click menus, you can't use quick inventory, etc..

I believe it is mainly that problem, that he ui needs rework, it is gonna happen, but when i can't tell you.

Well one thing is because the ui of the game, does not work 100% with controllers.

You can't click menus, you can't use quick inventory, etc..

I believe it is mainly that problem, that he ui needs rework, it is gonna happen, but when i can't tell you.

Weird thing though was that it never happened prior the recent hotfix (As of now its 1.8.2 I believe) but I could be wrong I haven't died much prior and if I did I was mostly in groups with my clan mates.  Still something to consider. I do enjoy playing this game with a controller because the parkour elements are very easy with a controller and I'm mostly a console person anyway.