Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #75!

[DE]Rebecca

To Papa Steve and Dada Scott, can you please touch up Nova's passive so if she falls everything in the tile she is in falls as well, including bosses and flying enemies?

There is a comedic potential in this passive please don't waste it :D

To my bro Geoff, Rebecca can you fist bump Geoff?, can we have this in game?

Also can we auto fist bump if we revive each other with 2-3 seconds invincibility?

To my sister Sheldon, STOP showing love to these darn things (sentinels) and start showing some love to poor kawaii kubrows :'( DU ET ALREADY

P.S, I'm a guy that's role playing as a girl right now, join the sisterhood sister Sheldon :D

Are we going to be able to colour individual attachments or even the frame itself? Like head, left arm, right arm, body, etc. 

Kubrows are generally less useful compared to sentinals, maybe we could bring 2 or more into battle like the Drahk Masters?

I miss wall running, any chance for it to come back?

11 hours ago, Shifted said:

I'm sure it's been asked before

I'm too lazy to find it

I know it hasn't been addressed

so:

What's being done in terms of improving trading and/or lfg?

A chat channel is not enough anymore, especially not with the amount of players Warframe has.

You can spend hours staring at a chat window trying to find that trade / group you need.

I'm sure that's not how you want your players to spend their time in the game.

Can we not have an interactable notice board with customizable messages for players to filter through?

It would definitely be better than watching the waterfall of messages, which is the current state of things.

Thanks.

warframe.market its already there.

Will we ever see an improvement to the way we submit bug reports? Currently we have no clue whether a reported bug on the forums is acknowledged or not. Ever since the accuracy changes to the enemy hit-scan weapons Zephyr's turbulence is broken, creating the inconsistency complaints. I have tried to report it multiple times, both as my own topic and by replying in related topics but I never even get a reply from anyone.

By the way, the bug is: Zephyr not blocking any hit-scan weapons when jumping. The area in which it doesn't work seems to be a vertical distance based on where you jump.

- Could we get gear that revives our sentinels? Sometimes it's really difficult, or next to impossible to keep them alive. Considering there's no balance issue with keeping the revive tied to our own, it should be available. Like Specters.

- With the emergence of the new damage scaling mods, can we expect reworks for older ones like Firestorm, Combustion Beam etc.?

- Will we ever get names and backstories for the leaders of the Syndicates?

- Did you ever thought about implementing sub-bosses to normal missions, like for instance fight against some Grineer gunship in the asteroid hangar tile, or Crewman piloted mech in planetary hangar on Corpus maps?

- When we will see rest of our Orbiter, and how it looks from the outside?

Will we get a new Dual Sword Stance?

We have 13 Dual swords (As far as I´m aware, thats the most of any single melee type) but only 2 stances, which both feel lackluster and unintuitive.

Meanwhile, we only have 2 Claws, but 3 Stances, of which 2 are amazing. Are there any new Claws coming up?

One of the things that has been bugging me is the continues fire weapons like flux rifle. Currently their damage is done by tics and it doesn't really feel like i'm shooting someone with a laser when they get hurt in these slow tics. Could you make it so that the tics would occur at a faster pace? It would feel more rewarding when you see the enemies health bar just melt when you shoot them instead of seeing the health drop at the rate that latron shoots.

When I first started playing warframe the invasion missions actually had an effect on the system. One example was way back before U14 when the grineer took over Europa. This obviously happened because the grineer poetically offered the better rewards. What I am wondering is if those consequences will return. As it meant the start map was always changing and that our actions did more than just getting us a few fieldron.

Is there any news on the changes to Ash?

Any new clan things coming? Like clan sigils with special effects when you're with your clanmates or new dojo room? Soon, maybe or no?

Edited by vituzi

May of last year, I asked who started the war between the Orokin and Sentients. I guess from what we know now, the Orokin did.

When will we be seeing more about WHY they did it and the Tenno brought down the Orokin?

Besides the fact that the Orokin seemed like the Corpus on steroids with fewer redeeming qualities...

Edited by Kalenath

would you please (PLEASE) tweak Equinox? She is specially hindered against Nulliefiers, and she NEEDS her powers to be kept up (but change too) when using metamorphosis. It is impossible to maintain a constantly changing, dynamic gameplay otherwise.

20 часов назад, Judqment8 сказал:

Пожалуйста, DE, вы бы еще раз взглянуть на оружие GLAIVE? Они в настоящее время очень раздражает использовать:

+++

In order to reduce how many mods we have spread everywhere, do you plan to consolidate mods? i.e. Serration functions in the place of Point Blank and Hornet Strike

Any word on when we can adjust the functional rank of a mod? i.e. such as to fit a rank 15 mod into a weapon with 3 drain available, we can temporarily lower that mod to rank 3 for it to fit