Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #75!

[DE]Rebecca

After seeing the recent forum post regarding Passives for all Warframes that didn't have them, I was wondering if maybe some of the Frames listed might have the chance to have dual Passives. Similar to say, Valkyr and how she has an innate Handspring and doesn't "stagger" when she has fallen a great height. Or similar to how Inaros has his sarcophagus and the ability to heal from Finishers. 

EDIT: And will the new Passives perhaps be affected by Duration, Range, and the like?

Edited by RenegadeJonesy

First, if the most recent tenno gen stuff isnt in 18.13, when will it arrive (I want my hailstorm frost XD)

What happened to burston regular model rework?

any word on a Frost deluxe skin from you guys?

how about syndicate melee weapons/armor sets?

Will summoned Specters/ Kubrows get a better A.I. some day?

Update 19, when should we expect it to come?

Damage 3.0, Will we still need corrosive damage (or corrosive projection) to do long-runs? (cuz i would be quite adept to Gas damage if it weren't for the armors)

Nef and Derp Anyo boss fight soon?

Umbra Excalibur....WE NEED ANY INFO 'BOUT DAH UMBRA 

-- I Love you all DE's <3

Happy 75th Devstream guys and gals...just a few questions.

1. Are we getting quest replayability with U19? (Steve told me a few weeks ago on twitter that u guys were trying)

2. Are u folks planning to address the enemy armor and damage scaling issue that as plagued the game for years now!?

3. Are u planning on reworking all bosses so that they are actually considered a challenge!?

4. Will Steve be gracing us with Pink Shorts in Tennocon 2016!? :D

5. Almost forgot... Frost's cloth physics!? U guys have been speaking about it for almost a year now or more... wazzup wit that!?

Big hugs and much love.

Edited by Bazools

Idk if it's been asked but I would like to ask the question anyway.

The new SC 3.0 looks more like it'll help new players go through less of the same thing over and over so they'll stick around longer and do varied missions but will the new star chart have any benefits or add longevity of the game for more experienced players?

Will the Corrupted ever get their own weapon models, instead of reusing the Dera and Strun?

If they do, will we ever get a Corrupted lab? And access to their weapons?

We haven't had a new lore entry for warframes in a long time, since Rhino Prime if memory serves, is anything planned?

Will weapons and enemies get lore entries like warframes?

In the codex some enemies have awesome panoramas while some are just an unit staring at a wall, can we get more panoramas please?

What can you share of the damage rework?

Have you considered making weapons that have Chroma's mechanic of energy color determining damage type?

Have you considered revisiting older weapons and giving them similar mechanics to Dual Toxocyst and Lesion?

Better kubrow AI?

A solution other than stasis for our kubrows (101 right now) ?

Any news on the Zephyr deluxe skin?

Syndicate melee weapons?

When can we expect chooseable holster positions?

U19 - when?

Thank you.

I love warframe  it's better than  a lot of game well it's basically  my favorite  game it doesn't have as many  problems  that people  say they are haters.it just need a few things added  which I  can  tell you are working on it. Maybe a few more laser gun's and a couple more planets 

Can/will we see a rework of mission rewards?

• Having a 25% chance for 5x rare cores in the A rotation while getting a measly Redirection mod on the C rotation is pretty inconsistent.
  • Likewise, the different types of missions have inconsistent loot tables.  A Capture mission with level 40 enemies might give you a common mod or a health restore, while 5 minutes in a Survival of the same level can give you 3-5k credits or 5x rare cores.  A single excavator requires 2 minutes of time, yet gives the same rewards as 5 minutes of survival.

I would love to see rewards scale better with the effort/time put into a mission. 

I love the game and appreciate the work you guys keep putting into it.  Please keep it up! :)

Any chance of making archwing easier to level up? current system takes way too long and the missions aren't much fun. I know you guys were talking about changes for archwing coming up. Is that going to be in U19?

You guys are awesome! Thanks for the great game

Wild idea, but is there a chance we could customize the textures of our Warframes? For example, maybe turn down the gloss on a certain deer-themed 'frame named after a Shakespearean character? While we're talking about him, energy colour fix for Smite? Most of the time defaults to blue, (rather than my glorious yellow-gold) and it drives me bananas.

If my questions are picked to be read, please read them in the voice (or best attempt) of Christopher Walken.

1: What is the next frame to get a dev made skin and is there any concept art?

2: Can you remove screen shake from explosions for zoomed in sniper scopes?

3: Will frames ever get 2 or more augments for skills or will it just be 1?

since we had the last of the prime frames to get the pbr treatment, is there like a plan to give the older regular frames some pbr love? also speaking of pbr'd primes, can you give us like a date on when the other prime weapons will be pbr'd?