The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #75!

[DE]Rebecca

Guest GorgonTheHeroine

Will there be a, Prime Vault, this summer? I thought that was stated in the last Devstream.

* Please let it be, MAG ... Please let it be, MAG ... Please let it be, MAG ... *

OH! I have a good one. Instead of vaulting, can you just make T5 Void? Make it like round 2 sortee level base and scale from there and if you keep making more shiny void items, make T6 and base the scaling off of sortee 3, thus making a legitimate endgame and a new challenge for vets. Maybe move the older frames into the lower tiers and add new stuff to the T5 and T6 drop tables and implement in from there, so we the players don't have to wait months on end for rare events to get prime weapons and the tables wont be so bogged down, plus I feel you could get creative with the T5 and T6 maybe adding new corrupted enemies for them? :3

Tons of questions! Here we go~

1. DUAL DARK SWORD
Remember the Dual Dark Sword with new stance, announced in Devstream 54 (I believe)? I asked this question the following stream: " Given the upcoming Dual Dark Swords remodel/new weapon and the new two handed, "twinblade" stance designed for said remodel, I was curious: will the new stance be exclusive to the Dual Dark Swords or will it be usable on any dual sword weapon? And if it is usable on any of them, will any other dual swords get fresh remodels (i.e. Dual Heat Swords or Dual Ether)? " Also, do we have a timeline on when the new stance and/or dual dark sword will come to light?

2. PRIME VAULT ACCESS
Who and what is next for this? What's the timeline? I am dying to get my hand on the Targis Prime armor set, jussayin (;

3. NEW DUAL DAGGER STANCE
Anything to show for this? I'm dying for a new stance for my Fang Prime (:

4. MELEE IDLE STANCES
With the release of custom holstering positions, will we ever see unique/customizable melee idle animations? I'd love to show off my Nikana outside of its sheathe :D

5. DE MADE ALT HELMS
As the Steam Workshop has kicked off, we've seen a number of awesome skin and helmet additions to the game. However, I've noticed that DE has not released any additional alt helms (other than the one alt helm per new warframe that comes out with their release). Does this indicate that DE is leaving the smaller items to the community, and that y'all's focus has shifted to making all the deluxe skins? Or can we expect to see another wave of alt helms in the future?

6. TENNOGEN LOSERS
For the weapons that lost in the polycount contest, i.e. the Grineer Galatine (one of my absolute favs), is there a chance we will ever see those in game? Or are they forever doomed? Because that thing was my jam xD

7. DUAL DAGGERS AND COVERT LETHALITY
Will Dual Daggers ever get access to this mod? It makes the Fang Prime saddeningly... underwhelming when it doesn't have access to such a powerful mod.

8. BIWEEKLY UMBRA THOUGHTS, IGNORE IF YOU WANT

Spoiler

Umbra news is always nice (: Can we get a rough estimate or approximate timeline on when to expect Umbra this year? I know it will be a while, as Steve has mentioned before, but can we get even just a season-based estimate (i.e. Fall 2016)?
Will we see the release of Excalibur Umbra followed by a regular release schedule, similar to prime frames? Or will you just be releasing them when makes sense from a story standpoint?
This is kind of a conditional question. In the past, Steve has indicated/hinted at the concept that Umbra is a separate frame entirely. While I love this concept as it gives non-founders a way to get their own badass super excalibur, it's frustrating to see how it negatively impacts the founders, as now they are inclined to hold two different excaliburs in their arsenal, and what's more important to many, a full reforma'ing is required. So my question is this: if Excalibur Umbra truly is a separate frame, is there any way you would consider releasing an Umbra skin that can be equipped on Excalibur Prime? I'll even farm for Umbra like everyone else, I'm just hoping I can not have to reforma or potato my Excal P.

9. THANK YOU!!!!!!
I have been playing ever since the game went into full-on Open Beta (and one Open Beta weekend before that?) and it's been fantastic to see all the awesome you've created. (:

11 minutes ago, Gryphon4848 said:

1. DUAL DARK SWORD
Remember the Dual Dark Sword with new stance, announced in Devstream 54 (I believe)? I asked this question the following stream: " Given the upcoming Dual Dark Swords remodel/new weapon and the new two handed, "twinblade" stance designed for said remodel, I was curious: will the new stance be exclusive to the Dual Dark Swords or will it be usable on any dual sword weapon? And if it is usable on any of them, will any other dual swords get fresh remodels (i.e. Dual Heat Swords or Dual Ether)? " Also, do we have a timeline on when the new stance and/or dual dark sword will come to light?

#53 http://imgur.com/jZBPwxf

Hello DE members, love the game I have a few questions I've wanted to ask.

1. I know Tennogen is a thing, but for non steam and console users are you working on other deluxe skins (hoping for a Frost or Volt skin)
  2. With the new Starchart in the works and Void changes, do you plan on also changing/updating the Orokin Derelict? It has been untouched for imo for a while and I would love to see it become something unique.
  3. As you release more an more warframes, we get more Augments. I enjoy using them (most of them), but I often dislike giving up a mod slot. Have you ever thought about giving the warfamed an Augment Slot?
  4. Mesa...while I would love to use her, I feel myself disliking the nature of her Peacemaker. I know it is being tweaked, any chance that we will be able to move around with it active like the other Exalted abilities (maybe bring the Mesa's Waltz mod into PVE)? I feel like being locked to a single place does more harm the good.
  5. Simple question, will we ever be able to walk around our ship as the Operator? I would love to walk up and select my warframe or interact with my Kubrow.

Theses last questions has to do with the Mag and Volt Reworks. With the tweaks to their powers will their Augment Mods be changed as well?

1.  Seeing as how Mag's new Shield Polarize now strips armor, this makes Fracturing Crush all but useless(more or less). Now with Shield Transference, will it work with armor (giving a slight armor boost) or will it still only work on shields? 
  2. Now onto Volt, how will the Capacitance mod work now. Will the Overshields be granted in initial use of the power or will Volt and his allies gain Overshields each time the "Tesla Enemy" shocks another? 
Edited by (PS4)OmniKaiser

Here are a few questions I got,

1. Why is there not healing sentinel as of yet and the new quest were going to have for them Is another defensive one (mention in a dev-stream unless it has changed). Which makes a total of 3 attacking and 4 defensive, not counting the different version of each. Carrier is more of a loot gathering and attacking, Deathcube is an attacking sentinel, Diriga before it had stat changed it could do crowd control and attack at a nice range compared the others (also it had a tendency to actually go out of its way for you to shoot sensor bars, traps, camera, and more), Djinn is a bit of both attacking and defense since it can attack them nicely and then crowd control them with the acid spry, Helios is more codex/scanner but attacks as well, Shade is more of a defense for stealth, Wyrm is more for crowd control and defense
  2. Why cant we hold more then one Kubrow egg at a time? The only way to have more than one is threw alerts and the market buying. they are hard enough to find in game. And with Kavats on the way will they use the same egg or different method, and will we only be able to collect 1 at a time like the Kubrows?
  3. Can we have uni-sexed outfits for the operator or non-gender bound clothing items. You could be the one of the first games that dont bound clothing based on gender in a game. Giving the player the ultimate option(s) on what the character can wear. To me it should not matter, If not can you at least do it with the hair styles?
  4. in the old dojo tile set in one of the power room there was this huge "robot" that used to be there sitting underneath the walkway is there going to be a used for the machine? also since it was gold plated and looking like a "prime" would you call it "optimus prime"?

Here is a few problems I've encountered

Nekros no longer able to always summon shadows of Void nullifers all the time.

Is it possible to create a option to seek a group but list yourself as not able to host? Majority of the time when I want to play if I am not able to join a team immediately I have to cancel the search and reset it to avoid how the current system makes you the host if others join you.

• Any news on being able to toggle Trinity Strega's skirt?
  • Would it be possible to update the Warframe app so we can use it while our own music is playing? (I end up making my business on the app quick since it cuts off my music).
  • Will we be able to read frame lore from the app one day?
Edited by FIGHTTILLYOUDROP

1) Are you guys still thinking about adding syndicate melee weapons?

2) Is there going to be a better explanation of vaubans new abilities?

3) I think a corpus raid would be an amazing idea. 

4) Will some of the weapons that were obtainable through the sorties come back to the sorties? Such as sheev and strun wraith.

5) When are you guys planning on bringing back Mag prime or Ember prime?

Thank you for all you guys do. 

Sincerely a loyal xbox one                          warframe addict

My question is, would you be able to implement clan chat into your mobile app? It would help a lot of people synchronize raid times, and keep in touch with fellow clannies. If you read this and take into account the possibilities you could unravel, it all works out in the end. Anyways. Amazing job DE. Keep on doin what you do.

With love, Startled.

Any chance that dojo duels will be updated to conclave balance sometime in the future? Teshin has been around for almost a year now, and he has yet to touch on dojos, even though that seems like it would be the best place for pvp. Currently they're left in an old, broken state that leads to exploitative, abusive PVP.

Really looking forward to this, especially as an alternative to "whatever" happened to the conclave dueling feature that got cancelled awhile back.

With the new changes coming to both Mesa's Peacemakers and Shooting Gallery, has any work been done to fix the bugs with Shatter Shield? e.g, Only one projectile from shotguns being reflected 

Edited by Auniix

Will Kavats be handled separately from Kubrows, similar to the separation between Kubrows and Sentinels? If both Kavats and Kubrows were handled from the Genetic Foundry, switching them out can become extremely tiresome very quickly. 

1 minute ago, Meneliki said:

What ever happened to "Tombs of the Sentient" ?

Tombs of the Sentient was repurposed into Update 17: Echoes of the Sentient.