The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #75!

[DE]Rebecca

Any clues are to what are in the Mag rework?  I have a friend who used to main her, and she remains his favourite frame but it feels like she's been nerfed into the ground to the point that unless you're fighting Corpus she's nearly useless. Furthermore, he bought her statue as well and the quality of it was unbelievably bad.  (Blotchy paint, broken and warped weapons, missing fingers and the magnet forearm extensions had snapped off.  One arm seemed to just be mashed on with a big clump of resin)  Apparently this is a pretty common issue, and so will she be getting a reprint?  I get the impression someone at the office just really really hates Mag for some reason.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Reaver_Red said:

Any clues are to what are in the Mag rework?  I have a friend who used to main her, and she remains his favourite frame but it feels like she's been nerfed into the ground to the point that unless you're fighting Corpus she's nearly useless. Furthermore, he bought her statue as well and the quality of it was unbelievably bad.  (Blotchy paint, broken and warped weapons, missing fingers and the magnet forearm extensions had snapped off.  One arm seemed to just be mashed on with a big clump of resin)  Apparently this is a pretty common issue, and so will she be getting a reprint?  I get the impression someone at the office just really really hates Mag for some reason.

Last night's prime time. They showcased the rework. She can still nuke corpus but now she can deal hp damage to non shielded enemies and apply a permanent armor debuff. Magnetized grows in power based on how much damage it recieves from all projectile sources, and pulls in nearby enemies to the Magnetized target. This hopefully makes them magnetized for crushes bonus damage. Note: magnetize is basically a better bullet attractor and can be applied 4 times instead of 1. Pull deals bonus damage to the main magnetized target it seems, but retains overall function.

Her passive leaves more to be desired.

3 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

Last night's prime time. They showcased the rework. She can still nuke corpus but now she can deal hp damage to non shielded enemies and apply a permanent armor debuff. Magnetized grows in power based on how much damage it recieves from all projectile sources, and pulls in nearby enemies to the Magnetized target. This hopefully makes them magnetized for crushes bonus damage. Note: magnetize is basically a better bullet attractor and can be applied 4 times instead of 1. Pull deals bonus damage to the main magnetized target it seems, but retains overall function.

Her passive leaves more to be desired.

Thanks for the reply.  She's been in need of a buff for ages.  Is her passive still going to be pulling energy/resources in when she bullet jumps, or have they changed that?

Just now, (PS4)Reaver_Red said:

Thanks for the reply.  She's been in need of a buff for ages.  Is her passive still going to be pulling energy/resources in when she bullet jumps, or have they changed that?

They might change it given how the community doesn't really care for it, but that might come later. For now, it's the same passive so we'll just have to deal with it until something else comes up. overall, not a bad update for Mag.

I've got a pretty simple request, and I really hope it gets noticed and discussed.  Could enemy scaling and, more so, animations please get a little air time this devstream?  Things like Scorpions and Ancients firing their hooks straight backwards to yank you down from a bullet jump aren't just irritating, they're immersion breaking.  Especially in light of the Dev Workshop part 2 for 18.13, I really think this topic as a whole could use a few minutes of the stream's time.  Thanks so much.

As a sparring weapon enthusiast I am distraught by the lack of love sparring weapons have received.

The most recent addition to the sparring weapon category was the obex...back on November 6th 2013.

Any news on a new stance?  Maybe a syndicate version of the kogake or obex?  Kogake prime?

Show sparring weapons some love, DE.

Well, Limbo and Oberon ... I got some Ideas for limbo to make him even more useful ... you can join his 1 and 2 on the same ability like quiver or something ... his 3 should be passive like he receives a dmg multiplier whenever he's hitting an enemy in the rift that ... leave 2 free slots for some new useful abilities u can add some survivability or dmg dealing ability it's up to you Scott :) ..

A. Now that Mag and Volt are almost ready to go, what is the next frame(s) on the rework table.

B. How is the progress with console Tenno getting Tennogen?

C. Is there any possibilities to creating new, unique syandanas for global build?  Such as a desert bounty hunter's shoulder cloak or other unique capes?

QUESTION - In regards to the rework of magnetize, once the enemy has died and the bullets continue to swarm inside of the bubble, will the bullets keep their respective elemental procs? For example - I use Tysis with 99% chance of blast proc and shoot at the bubble. Will those bullets proc blast while circling inside of the bubble continuously?

Will we ever see civilian populated areas? I think it would be pretty cool to see the home and lives of non-combatants; how they dress and look. Also their reactions to the Warframes and Tenno if they were to pass by in such an environment. Do they know of the Lotus and what do they think of her? Could we have missions that place us in suburban areas to prevent Infestation or Grineer attacks?

2 minutes ago, (XB1)ZeroAcception said:

Will we ever see civilian populated areas? I think it would be pretty cool to see the home and lives of non-combatants; how they dress and look. Also their reactions to the Warframes and Tenno if they were to pass by in such an environment. Do they know of the Lotus and what do they think of her? Could we have missions that place us in suburban areas to prevent Infestation or Grineer attacks?

We need this.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)ZeroAcception said:

That would be amazing.

I just realised that ether reaper is not the original to the reaper prime . There couple weapons have this same issues , i wonder where the original weapons are ?

And also , is there any chance that there gonna be  " kubrow mounted with gun " or is it reversed ? i dont care but is there any chance ?

Edited by MysteriousBorn

12 minutes ago, MysteriousBorn said:

I just realised that ether reaper is not the original to the reaper prime . There couple weapons have this same issues , i wonder where the original weapons are ?

And also , is there any chance that there gonna be  " kubrow mounted with gun " or is it reversed ? i dont care but is there any chance ?

Spoiler

latest?cb=20111013002809

yes

Edited by Chipboard