Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #75!

[DE]Rebecca

In regards to the PBR conversion, any upcoming Warframes in que?
Although I love my Tennogen skins for Zephyr, it would be great to see her default get some love.

(maybe adding animations to some of her feathers, like the ones on her backside for example? When I mean animate, something along the lines to protract and retract depending on movement and abilities being used, similar to Nova Prime's helmet/back)

I have a question involving the syndicate specters.  Even though they're markable, some people will still attack them unwittingly.  Is it possible to give them an effect that's similar to the visual effects of an enemy under the effects of Nyx's Mind Control, but with the Syndicate's emblem coming off of them instead of the Tenno/Lotus emblem?

4 minutes ago, -Moon-Gecko said:

Loki is fine... almost perfect... It one of the few frames that just do his job well... I mean if you dont want the third global war please dont toouch that frame xD

He need a buff, dude. Decoy, Teleport switch, FFS it's not like Israel VS Palestine.

i'm just genuinely curious how the upcoming umbra system that you mentioned might work. is it going to be a system similar to focus? or will it be a more unique system?

how is it currently going with the redesign of mods such as serration to get rid of them from the game? do you have any ideas on how you might get rid of these nessicary mods yet?

will the upcoming starchart 3.0 enable the unvaulting of all the current vaulted primes?

Q1(Geoff): A long time ago in Devstream 19 you presented agile and noble stances for melee weapons, but these never got implemented. Are weapon grip based noble and agile idle stances off the table? 1, 2

Q2: Have you settled on a way to allow players access to the Void after the main rift has been destroyed by the Sentients? Will every location get a void portal tile that can be activated by us via keys or otherwise?

Q3: Can you share anything on what's planned for a unique Sedna tileset? Do the Twin Queens have a connection to Sedna?

Q4: What are Junction Towers?

GIVE US SPOILERS ABOUT THE STARMAP! :D

I also wanna say that you guys at DE are doing an incredibale job for real. I've been playing warframe for a year and a half and i gotta say, You have made me a beliver and i'm confident that you will keep making this game better and better. Just keep surprising us like you guys do best! 

sincerly,

-ADRENALYN451

From what I've seen, new players often struggle to get invested in Warframe if they don't immediately get hooked to progression. I think part of this is because the story comes from events that often don't come back. Awhile back you mentioned plans to update the old events and make them quests. Any progress?

Also, there's been a trend IMO that mods have been made to give players more options, not simply make weapons do more damage faster. Was this a conscious decision and, if so, will it tie into damage 3.0?

Finally, you mentioned Archwing updates on the last devstream. Will we see transition missions? Optional transitions (like transitional paths in spy or sabotage missions)? Will we be able to shoot directly ahead of us while moving at max speed? And will we have enemies that fly around in a manner more like dogfights, as opposed to hovering in front of us?

ETA on Update 19?

It's okay if it's a long way away, I just want to know if I should be expecting it now or a month from now, or two months...

1 minute ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Q1(Geoff): A long time ago in Devstream 19 you presented agile and noble stances for melee weapons, but these never got implemented. Are weapon grip based noble and agile idle stances off the table? 1, 2

This would be amazing, although probably not realistic considering the number of melee families now. Maybe if there was simply one generic Noble and Agile stance shared across all Warframe it would be feasible. I'm still sad we've never seen the sword idle shown in the Nemesis trailer.

My other main question has been covered by several others in different ways, so I'm make it more of a general question

Will we see less reliance on "cheese it" builds in the future at all (in terms of mods, weapons and even warframes being seen as requirements rather than personal choices)

Edited by Zergoss

1) When mandatory mods gonna get removed? Multishot tweaks?

2) Will we have air dodge animations? Faster side dodge animation?

3) Will weapon reloading system be finally tweaked(to include "save points" such as "clip out"). To avoid repeating already completed action of removing empty magazine if reloading were interrupted.

4) Will space(AW) sounds be changed to actually resemble space a lil bit more  (more hud sounds/music and AW engines, less ambient and explosions.)...Or will it stay as is?

? Why was stop build removed from the foundry, can we please get this option back A.S.A.P. this would help so much with starting builds by accident and would

remove so many tickets send into support for builds not wanted in foundry.

Just now, Zergoss said:

My other main question has been covered by several others in different ways, so I'm make it more of a general question

Will we see less reliance on "cheese it" builds in the future at all (in terms of mods / weapons and even warframes being seen as requirements rather than personal choices)

Yeah, I'm sick and tired of the Loki fanboys! And Trinity should be a choice, not a necessity for raids.

1. For Orokin Void Defense, Interception and Survival: Instead of Forma, Forma Blueprints and Fusion Cores appearing as Rotation C rewards, is there any chance for a type of reward that temporarily boosts the power and/or affinity gain of your Warframe, Warframe Abilities and/or Weapons, in order to encourage players to keep fighting until the squad decides to extract?

2. Will we be seeing any new Planets or Moons in the Star Chart once Star Chart 3.0 is released? I believe this would be an excellent opportunity to expand upon the game's lore, also serving as new places to introduce new types of Missions.

3. Are Orokin Void Missions for Archwing still in the works, or will they be introduced in U19? 

4. Clem! CLEM!? CLEM!!

I recently did a thread proposing a tuning for Chroma here:

I want to know if there are any plans for Chroma in the future and what is the official stance on his Energy Color = Element mechanic. So far, from what I was able to gather, there is a majority group that feels he needs a passive on par with the other frames. A suggestion was to give him increased bullet glide with 2 or 3 extra jumps and the ability to apply elemental damage while gliding. I proposed another type of passive in the thread I posted above.

Another majority seems to agree that Chroma should be allowed to switch elements mid mission, much like a Quiver mechanic. I detailed as much as I could in that post if you find the time to read it (I understand you all are busy getting U19 ready and putting out updates to fix as many bugs as possible while adding new things for us to play with).

Lastly, there was a lot of negative feedback about Everlasting Ward. It feels like it should have been part of Elemental Ward from the start and new augment was made.

I guess to sum it up, where do you guys see Chroma? Is he where you wanted him to be or is there more you would like to do with him?

there are several melee stances that are left "incomplete" and have since u14 2 years ago have had 0 improvements, how about instead of making new stances you go back and finishes stances that are incomplete stances like bleeding willow, coiling viper, brutal tide. etc before you continue making new stances.

So can any of you explain to me why the Akstiletto Prime is not only separated into six parts (Five parts and a Blueprint), all of the parts are in T4 missions and all the parts from endless missions drop from rotation C? I'm genuinely curious to know who thought this ridiculously monotonous grind is acceptable.

Edited by IronWolfKnight