Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #75!

[DE]Rebecca

So recently you have added some very nice stances, but I can't help but feel that entire weapon catagories are being ignored. Dual swords for example has 12 seperate weapons, yet only 2 stances, yet claws, even though there are only two claw weapons in the game, have three stances. Is there a good chance that this imbalance will be addressed, as well as other stances being brought up to par (like the polearm stances which each only have two combos instead of three, even though the orthos prime is one of the most popular melee weapons)?

Edited by GrimKonstantin
Spelling and grammer

1 hour ago, AandOE said:

What, if anything, is being done to counter Overwatch? Many of the heroes and abilities it brings to the table might not suit Warframe very well, but it does provide excellent examples of support powers.

The same way DE countered Destiny: They didn't have to.

Edited by EndlessHallucinogen

It's been a while since companions arrived with their own weapons, and the 'Mod Conflicts' began, since that day, i have mostly ignored changing from sweeper prime, as i rarely run with a primary shotgun, and therefore, dont get weapon mod conflits, but then im missing out on some 6 formad sentinel weapons that i would dearly love to use, but can't take the mod conflict mess hassle so . . . . .  when can we expect distinct mods, and never have that dreaded conflict again? 

p.s i do use the auto resolve, but it is not consistent, as i have maxed multiples of just about every damage mod, and i have kept every weapon, thats alot of potential mis-matched conflits to auto-resolve. I hope u get the idea !

thanks for caring, and sharing, vive le tenno,    JpJ

are you going to make a separate color just for coloring the prime bits on prime warframe? this is a huge fashion frame crime since if you want to have an immortal skin and want to keep you shiny prime bits, you color theme will be ruined, since the tint color also colors some main parts of the body in prime warframes :( 

please save fashion frame >.<  

Reworks: nyx, chroma, mesa "I see people talk about these 3 frames the most about reworks so far and im curious when they will be reworked in ways that people will feel that they improved and not be nerfed.

Companions: I have seen kubrows and kavats now but im not a cat dog person this is a ninja game in space so I'm curious if yall will ever consider or bring in a dragon form companion besides a mechanical sentinel cause i would so go for the dragons more than anything else, dragons are amazing?

Umbra: Im curious on how umbra will plat out I know yall dont wish to distribute any spoilers for him but i wish to know is when will we see him like in U19 or do we have to wait for U20 for this umbra to be brought out?

my list is small but its mainly for curiousity on things im interested in for warframe because for me i like the kubrows and kavats style but its still a ninja space game so i would like to see space or galatic dragons as companions, it would give a new thought in archwings cause the eggs could be found in space only instead of on planets and it could follow you in space with archwings or stay on planets as well, would show more interest in people to play archwings and give a better reward. just a thought yall could do cause i would love it

Imma correct myself on the egg, it could go as such, egg types, water eggs water dragons, earth eggs, earth dragons, space eggs, space and galactic dragons, would give each dragon a different style types, and breeds to itself to bring forth more different gameplay for companions would be interesting and fun to see how people would use them.

Edited by -DL-Dante-Senpai

I'm sure it's been asked before

I'm too lazy to find it

I know it hasn't been addressed

so:

What's being done in terms of improving trading and/or lfg?

A chat channel is not enough anymore, especially not with the amount of players Warframe has.

You can spend hours staring at a chat window trying to find that trade / group you need.

I'm sure that's not how you want your players to spend their time in the game.

Can we not have an interactable notice board with customizable messages for players to filter through?

It would definitely be better than watching the waterfall of messages, which is the current state of things.

Thanks.

Edited by Shifted

Can DE be sued by founders if you make Excalibur Prime available? :D It breaks my heart to know I'll never own him, especially because I almost got the money to buy him at the time. US$250 is a lot to a Brazilian.

Vanity/Fashion Frame expansion (A crucial necessity)

1. Separate armor coloring? Fashion frame needs this! Syandana and armor coloring should never have the same coloring! It just doesn't work with some match ups! It's a big issue for people who don't use armor or syandana because colors clash. The goal is to have them get separate coloring slots (and additionally separate coloring for chest, arms, and legs too).
  2. Sigil quantity/size limit increase and area of placement increase? (Ex: can be moved to arms and legs)
  3. Separate Sigil coloring? Warframe energy colors don't look great on a lot of sigils if the color is too dark. Dark/Bright colors don't show sigil effects while instead the color looks good on the frame, so giving sigils their own primary color is crucial.
  4. Having a secondary energy color? Having a secondary energy color would give more life to powers and individualism. If you want to imitate fire energy you can equip orange as the main color and yellow as the secondary. It also gives more layers to the color if you choose two colors that are the same but ones a bit brighter or darker. (Chroma's main energy color dictates his powers so don't worry about that).
  5. MATERIAL COLOR PALETTES!? Okay look, there would be endless combinations of looks if we could have not only the standard color palettes but also color palettes that give a material change too. Want your standard frame to not look cartoony in every color but black and white?! Add a matte color palette and viola! Want your gold to not look bland on color slots 1,2,3 or with none prime frames?! Metallic color palletes to the rescue! These colors would simply layer over as its own, I feel it wouldn't be too difficult to implement and many people would be grateful!
  6. COLOR SATURATION AND DIMMER DIALS!? We NEED this. Unless DE releases a "smoke palette" for every color we are doomed to never getting the perfect color. Also, some colors are TOO saturated and some frames/weapon materials make anything not black or white look cartoony. In short, these dials would prevent over-saturated colors and too bright colors ruining the frame or weapon! (150p per dial seems fair)

Incorporate all these and you got an A++ in individuality for Warframe. Every game you join to every relay - you'll see someone unique with their own creation of art and style!

I would like to see Kubrows be able to pick up cells and return them to there owner during excavations missions.

Kubrows are great at capture missions, mine holds down target while I kill it. Let them help us out !

Edited by SliverSpec

The current implementation of Ivara's Quiver and Vauban's Minelayer is pretty bad on the PS4 classic controller layout, requiring up to 5 gestures to activate the power you want if you used a different power before it. They're currently too awkward to be of much use in the heat of battle, so I hope you could look into improving it. A simple "slide and hold" touchpad gesture for example would let you emulate holding the button on the new layout, and shouldn't be too much work to implement.

I'm pretty sure that many players know about Kurias and what it implies once you found them all... getting the Twin Queens statuette! I was just telling myself that it would be fun if it would turn out to be some kind of squeeky toy for Kubrows instead, so they don't feel abandonned once the Kavats are gonna take their spotlight! I'm pretty sure that more players would be motivated into finding them knowing that Kubrows would have something to pass the time and keep them happy while we're out running missions and killing stuff! The statuette on itself kinda sucks but it looks so much like a toy for Kubrows!!! 

After the inclusion of the urn as a liset decoration following completion of the 'Sands of Inaros' quest, what are the developers thoughts on having additional liset decorations being awarded for quests already in game and in the future?

As of Update 17, players are awarded an Orokin artefact for their liset and a bit of lore if they found all of the kurias hidden throughout the game.  What plans are there to introduce another Orokin artefact for players collect?

When should we expect the Prime Vault to open once again?  How will warframes, weapons and prime accessories be packaged?  What is the possibility of a prime accessories pack being offered once the vault opens?

How will kavats be domesticated as compared to kubrows?

It has been two years since a codex entry associated with a Primed warframe (Rhino Prime) was released.  When should we expect another entry exploring the history associated with the primes?

What skins will be available for the Xiphos and when will they be released?

What are the prospects of Prime Warframe noggles appearing in the marketplace?

Edited by LordBerwick

As always, here's a nice list for you :

1) We recently got Moon Spy missions. Does that cancel the opportunity to get Orokin Void (tier I to IV)/Derelict Spy missions? Stealth NEEDS to be more rewarding!

2) Another prime warframe gets vaulted, hélas. Why do you delete a prime item from the table when a lot of room is there for their parts?( non-endless missions from lower tiers, forma blueprints & other "junk" resources for some rotations, the Derelict...) Why don't you add other gamemodes to the void instead to solve that issue?(Spy,Deception,Hijack...) It feels so frustrating to do the same missions again & again, remain in the same missions for more than 20 minutes just to receive unrewarding items... (40 minutes in, getting out with a fusion core.40 minutes you're not getting back.)

3) When will Deception get a rework? It feels so outdated compared to fresh excavation,the successful spy rework & sabotage 2.0...

4) Do you have any new asset to show for boss reworks (especially Corpus bosses), the Queens, new tilesets?

5) Will Sedna get its own tileset after Kela's rework or will it stay a classic Grineer asteroid one?

6) Any Lunaro sneak peak?

7) Umbra?

8) Will we see more non-combat zones like the relays in the future? What does the daily life of civilians look like in the Warframe universe?

9) When will we be able to see the Lotus in person?(in the relays or outside of quests) We know her full model is ready & you also showed a throne WIP a while ago.

10) Commands for companions : when? Shade doesn't cloak at the best moment, Kubrows often stand still when being shot at & we can't tell them to kill a specific unit (aren't these pets supposed to be trained?)...

11) More wildlife : when?

vuFdUdO.png

This buddy is yours, and he's 3 years old now. Wouldn't it be great to fight hawks or even have one as a companion?

12) When will we be able to use combos with several buttons instead oh hold/pauses?

13) Any plans to improve Stealth-based gameplay? Aerial takedowns, being less noticeable in darker areas, being able to shut down/destroy the lights,better crouching animations, reworked Shade...

14) Gore 2.0 adjustments :  Some enemies can't be gored : Moas,nullifiers & other specific units can't be dismembered. Any change for that? Sometimes we see blood splatters on the walls/floor. Why aren't our warframes "*covered in blood" after gruesome actions happen? *Ordis says that all the time,yet it never happens ingame...

15) We retrieve so many data from Spy vaults or mobile defense consoles. What do these data contains,exactly? Wouldn't that be interesting to see what our enemies are being up too? (actual plans/blueprints for higher-scaled weapons/ Codex entries,etc....)

16) The dojo needs a little breath of fresh air, some rooms definitely show their age...

17) April 1st. You made a joke about doing voiceovers of the Lotus with Vay Hek. While this was hilarious, wouldn't it be great to change the announcer from time to time? (either with voicepacks or special missions)

18) Dynamic music was a big step forward, but a problem remais : the previous system had several songs per missions but the new one got one music per faction!When will you add more music to break the monotony?

We hear this song during every Corpus mission. Every Corpus mission.

Edited by unknow99

3 hours ago, Judqment8 said:

Please DE, would you take another look at the Glaive weapons? They are currently quite annoying to use:

please make it like it was before, first " e+hold " attack would throw it instead like first swing then throw it... not as fun as before, I've lost my momentum because of it ;_;

also, DE... when will we ever be able to have the skill to craft AkLex Prime? O.O