Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #75!

[DE]Rebecca

One thing I have noticed is that it is difficult to make use of some melee combos such as the back-step and trying to use a hold attack with some stances for Nikana and Orthos. Could we see some sort of stance-combo optimization or changes? My only issue is making use of back-step combos, really.

It is never said that the incubator is just for kubrows. Any chance you could add a couple quest lines throughout the game (not all right in a row) to get different incubator upgrade segments and an egg for a different animal as well as the kubrow. Maybe a feline and then something like a dragon. I think that would entice people into getting with the raise able pets. Also when do you think chroma prime will come out.

Edited by (XB1)c0d3manb

Will the boosters ever be made to calculate differently, as to only count during online time rather than just over time regardless of online status.

Maybe not for all boosters but maybe atleast for the 1's you come across randomly like login rewards or those rare chests.

Can we get a new scythe weapon?

Is a duel-wield broken war out of the question? Or atleast custom holster position for melee weapons for both single and duel-wield.

Maybe some more customization for the operator? I saw a few in the past devstreams just checking.

Any chance of giving solo players the chance to rejoin the mission if the game crashed or something similar?

And any chance we will be able to kind of create/sorting folders or markers for mods?

Also any eta and other information regarding the marketplace rework?

P.S Where Umbra at yo? Sorry for the typical Umbra moaning, Excal is my #1 frame so the bias is real.

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?
It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?
I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, but they don't really match any of the warframes.
Would be cool if their colors where changeable, or at least there where matching Warframe skins.

Will we ever be getting a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?
Hopefully with a Rocket Punch power.

Would be cool is there where optional secondary missions during your main mission.
Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,
and you could go capture him.
If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,
it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,
and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

Would be cool for each Relay to get their own Bar where the Void Trader could go.
(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

Would be cool of the Relays could have an Arcade, 
where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.

Would be cool if the Relays could have a fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Also, could we get a smaller Kubrow body type?
I want to make a tiny dog, but even the smallest one isn't small enough.

A sandbox mission type would be the most awesome thing.
You could park your ship in a big cave somewhere then just run around a giant map for however long you want.
You could even just stay on the map when you log off and still be there when you get back.
The game would auto-save while on the map so you wouldn't lose what you got.
And there could be random sub missions where you can gain extra afinity.

The two main reasons I don't play this game as much as I used to are,
Tons of Game Breaking bugs, and To many load screens.

In Dark Souls I can just go to an area I want to farm in,
and just go rest at the bonfire when I've killed everything to make them respawn.
No load screens to get back to the farm and fun.

If there was a sandbox mission type where you could just stay in the map as long as you want,
without having to worry about lossing what you got there,
where you could get random side missions like "capture this officer we detected",
then Warframe would be well on the way to becoming one of the greatest games ever.

Just have some question from me and some clan\aliance team mates

1-Red crits
The crit system in warframe has been a bit haywire in terms of the differential damage between crits in difference i can tell and i will use as an example:
My fully decked paris prime can deal up to 350k regular crit damage and deal a questionable 9k damage on a red crit on the same enemy to test this i used a corrupted heavy gunner a level 300 one on a void run to test this

2-Mesa is a but of a touchy subject, but my question is about the cost efficiency on Peacemakers to work as such:
  A-Either recieve energy from EV or other sources, or just auras to slow the cost per second.
  B-keep the cost as it is and make the aim a full 360º again.
I had thought about something similar on banshee, but Sound Quake can be more of use in a quick CC to stop a fight shortly as peacemakers still make you vunerable to damage

3-Themed weapons
Baro has his Prismas, Grineer have their Wraiths, Tenno have Prime, Corpus have Vandal. What do you guys think about giving infested some love on the Themed event weapons or such

4-Will the quick melee users gonna get the charge melee mechanics back?

5-And finally Excal passive, since Excal is the “swordman” frame should not also receive the passive with weapon like Galatine, War since that weapons are swords (and glave just because it’s the glave ) or the passive could just work with all melee weapons but with weapons that ain't bladed like a Fragor\shaku\furax then the boost as just half.

6- 98% of the infested we have now in game are corpus\moas\ospreys the other 2% is a grineer lancer (charger) and the anciants (old tenno maybe?), but since we have outbreaks in the solar system and the grineer are a clone race will we some day see more grineer infested like a teleporting comander "leaper" or a volatile scorpion "runner"?

7-Is there plans for a special type infested hunter like stalker\g3\harvy to hunt us down?

8-In dev stream 73 you guys talked about dual daggers (loved the sai) will we have in the future versions of other dual daggers that are single daggers currently like the Shiv or the Heat dagger?

9-With the Kavats around the corner I like to now if some day it will be possible to get the grineer and wild version not only the kavats but also the kubrow's wild and grinner version?

10- Since I am already a veteran player I spend a lot of time experimenting with different builds on my weapons but often face the problem of having to change the mods I have fitted in my primary weapons because I have the same mod in my the sentinel weapon and I didn´t know it. I know this is a simple thing, but it would be possible for you to implement a visual mark on the mods that are equipped in the sentinels weapons when we are equipping mods in ours Weapons and vice versa?

PS-Please can every one just stop talking about Draco Im camera shy :P

Edited by DRACO_VANWOLF
just to add somemore questions

one of the things I like about the current UI is that it is very in-universe and looks like the tenno is browsing a menu. one concern I have about the previews we've seen is that the new starmap and market seem to throw that away for more functionality. are these still work in progress and will have the in-universe menu ui or are you getting rid of it?

and if I can make a suggestion: could the new starmap use the orbiter's window as a screen? Id find it cool if the camera zooms into the warframe's helmet while it looks up into the cosmos as the window fades into the starmap.

have you guys considered an expansion to the Simulacrum recently? It's good as it is, but it could be improved.

Here's a list of things that could be touched up (or maybe even added).

-access to the Simulacrum for the Liset (why go to the relay, walk, all the way to the portal to the Simulacrum, then start your testing/practise when you could simply go to a mission? It should be faster and easier to go there as opposed to a mission; after all, isn't that why it's there?

-room simulations could really help new players and be refreshing practise for old players. What do I mean by "room simulations"? Well, perhaps we could get a new control panel off to the side that replicates rooms (and in some cases situations) based on actual tilesets. For instance, I could go to this panel and select "Corpus Spy Vault A" (Vault...? Whatever it's called.) and then it loads in the designated room, complete with the enemy patrols, cameras, lasers, and even the alarm timer. That way I can analyze rooms for secret pathways, kuria, enemy patrols, and more. 

-Steam workshop compatability maybe? That way we can use the skins in the workshop in the Simulacrum (only in the Simulacrum however) and get a better look at each skin for ourselves.

-Access to all guns, blades, sentinals, kubrows (kavats eventually too), and mods. It's quite dissapointing to craft a melee weapon,  only to be dissapointed by its damage, range, speed, or even stance. Granted, all weapons and such get stats and such, but it can be helpful to get some hands-on experience with a gun (or whatever you're taking a gander at.), rather than just looking at the stats and assuming that's how the weapon works.

And finally, on an unrelated note, could we eventually get different layouts for our "main livingspace". I would call it the inside of the Liset, but that's what I'm hoping more customization for. Like different styles of intereior. From the inside of a Liset, to a void-like palace, to maybe even having the Simulacrum as your main base! Imagine jumping, running, and sliding your way to the foundry, or your arsenal, or whatever your heart desires! We are space ninjas with massive relays and dojos, but we can't afford to build new living quarters? Also just to be clear, I'm not talking about a simple paint job or retexturing of the environment, I'm talking about an entire new area. Complete with new rooms, utility placements (foundry, arsenal, etc.), and more!

So I noticed something odd about Vauban's new 2 ability, Minelayer. When you set it to Bounce, it has multiple charges, with the right build you can set it up and leave it for Heaven knows how long. However, if one uses Shred, or Concuss, it will only have one charge, meaning it'll need to be set up many times. Concuss I can understand being given one charge, even if it has a small area of effect, Shred, however, is essentially the same thing as Bounce, but with armor in mind. Will this be addressed anytime soon?

Is there any plan to add mods that have been released in events but are unavailable in game except through trade? An example of this is Bladed rounds, Bore, and Piercing Caliber. Some events are missed by players due to things like work or in my case deployment. Be nice to be able to get them without paying hundreds of plat to players.

Edited by Vash426

The key binding is getting pretty crowded on the PS4 controller, and I'd imagine Xbox players are feeling just as pinched. Can we please get whoever is calling the shots on this issue to allow button mapping for generic keyboards that can be used already by Consoles for the chat windows.

It would be nice to free up the contollers with the better uses of gear and focus ability powers (power E and F) with them attached to easy keyboard commands, rather than the pull down wheel.  I found I had to sacrifice some options like "show entire map", or "inspect player" to keep the basic command essentials in place and that list seems to be growing with the introduction of new game mechanics like Ivara's arrow selector. 

Will there ever be any new Void enemies?

Any news on Prime gold getting its own color slot?

Will tilesets ever be addressed so that we won't see the same rooms/areas multiple times in a single mission?

Now that all the Prime warframes have PBR, when can the normal warframes receive a PBR upgrade? Nekros, Mirage, Hydroid, Zephyr, Vauban, and Banshee do not have PBR.

To Scott: Can Volt's Speed be able to increase casting speed for warframe abilities and increase reload speed and/or fire rate for weapons?

Congrats on 75 streams, I've been watching them since Devstream 3/4, back then I remember it was exciting to have 500 viewers. Now its up in the thousands! Its been really eye-opening to watch a transparent discussion on warframes development.

I guess I might try and ask a question I've been trying to get answered just about every streamed since 43. Can we get extra appearnce/ upgrade tabs for our Warframes, weapons and companions so I can produce more then three colour schemes or Warframe builds. I would be fine if this were to be implemented with some free as a mastery reward or purchased through plat.

Thanks for 75 Devstreams of sheldon spoiling things, Geoffs socks, Steve's pink shorts and Scott buffing everything with his magic want! And of course Rebecca for leading this merry band of devs with her googly eye laptop (which is missing googly eyes atm...)

wont be long before we hit 100!!