Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Passives, Volt, Mag & More!

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, 04wrxga said:

Oberon is a Paladin right? How about when he is hit in melee he has a chance to send out "Holy light" to blind enemies for X seconds?

That would be quite op...

what about: on ground slam: blinds enemies in a 10m radius for 3 seconds

Edited by crimsonspartan1

8 minutes ago, 04wrxga said:

Oberon is a Paladin right? How about when he is hit in melee he has a chance to send out "Holy light" to blind enemies for X seconds?

You already have mirage and excal with blind abilities ... Oberon passive should be:

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

So far, I'm liking what I'm reading about the passives. I wish Loki's passive was infinite wall latch time but I'll see if 10x is long enough. Passives aren't meant to be a powerhouse 6th ability to add on to them, it's supposed to be fun and flavorful, not something that helps you out in Draco.

Edited by (PS4)Romulus93

After reading through all of these suggested changes, I'm kinda disappointed. These new passives are more like gimmicks that are very situational or just doesn't fit at all. Lets look at all of these changes...

Volt Changes:

First off, just remake the Volt's description. If he is supposedly an alternative to gunplay, there are other frames that do a better job.

I love the new Overload. It makes him a great CC frame name, and having its damage scale of the target enemies health makes it scale very well.

Shield and Shock were very decent abilities so not changing much on them was alright. I do like the new addition to pick up the shield, but I kinda hoped that it could synergize with Speed to where it could knock enemies down and shock when he runs into them (kinda like how Speed's augment works). I feel that would bring more synergy with his abilities.

And finally Speed. I kinda dont understand this one. If you decide to reduce the FOV, which is one of the major complaints about Speed when its activated on teammates, then why would you make it a pick up? That just makes this team buff almost worthless. This ability isnt like Limbo's Banish where it affects your gameplay. Its just a movement speed and swing speed buff. If you remove the cause of its hate when it gets applied to people, then theres no sense in making a drop for it for people to 'opt-in'.Whats next, make Valkyr's Warcry have a drop as well? They pretty much do the same thing.

Mag Changes:

I love that Bullet Attractor is finally being changed. Its like if Bullet Attractor and Nyx's Absorb had a baby, it would be this ability. This new ability will finally make having a positive duration Mag to be a good thing.

Polarize is now basically an instant damage Molecular Prime mixed in with Frost's ult with the exploding pieces to do more damage. I love the armor debuff, but it makes the Crush augment useless since that removes armor as well. But I love how this ability is now useful against everyone, and not just corpus.

Pull and Crush were two abilities that I was kinda hoping for more change, especially Crush. Now with this new polarize, Crush just seems so mediocre, even with the more damage dealt to magnetized enemies. I think that Crush and Polarize should be switched. Crush now is not ultimate ability material, Polarize is.

Passives:

Ash: Bleed Procs dealt by Ash from any source are 25% deadlier and last 50% longer.

• This suits Ash well cause of his Shuriken and Blade Storm (which im still waiting for the rework of BS).

Banshee: All weapons are treated as silent.

• This is so dumb. I can understand this being on her if Silence didnt already do this. I say of youre gonna give her this passive, give Silence something else other than the stun.

Ember: Receiving a Heat Status effect will regenerate energy for the duration of the Status effect (10 energy per second) and increase Power Strength by 35%.

• This is very situational and not very good at all. I propose whenever a certain number of enemies are on fire, she gains those buffs, like 8 enemies. Just dont give her the same path as Chroma's Vex Armor where you get damaged to get buffs.

Hydroid: Every Melee Ground-Slam has a 50% chance to lure a Tentacle that will last 15 seconds.  

• This is alright but Hydroid just needs to a total rework instead of this weird passive.

Limbo*: Holster Speed and Reload Speed is 50% faster while in the Rift, and movement speed increases by 10% while in the Rift.

• I feel like this just a bandaid on the problem that is the Rift. This should be a buff from one of his abilities, not a passive. He should have a passive that he should have whether or not he is in the rift. Or maybe a switching passive whenever he goes in and out of the Rift, almost like Equinox's Metamorphosis.

Loki: 10x Wall-Cling duration!

• He's a stealthy frame so this is alright. He's alright an amazing frame to begin with, so this just makes him a little bit stealthier, but a lot of people dont even use wall latch.

Mag: Vacuum effect on every Bullet Jump.

• Does this vacuum range stack with Carrier? If not, this doesnt replace Carrier at all. Its nice for new players, but people who solely use Carrier wont be bothered with it. I guess it would be alright if you wanna use a Kubrow or another sentinel, but it just seems underwhelming. I say just give her increase shield recharge rate and faster shield recovery. This way, she has a little bit more survivability.

Nekros: Enemy death within 10 meters of Nekros regenerates a 5 Health.

• When I first heard about this passive on the Devstream, it was a dream come true. But once I read the stats, I was put off a lot. 10 meters is melee range.. why put a squishy frame in melee range in order to get a small amount of health back. This doesnt cater to the despoil nekros' out there at all. Either increase the range or increase the amount of health given.

Nova: When Nova is down, she will knock down enemies in a 6 meter Radius.

• Is this when she is knocked down, or in the downed state? That makes a huge difference whether this will be bad or decent. Either way, the range is alright and it helps get out of stun locks.

Nyx: Enemies affected by any of Nyx's powers have a chance to lay down their weapon ( become disarmed ).

• This passive is a perfect example where DE refuses to fix an issue and makes it worse. This whole debate about Irradiating Disarm is better than Nyx as a frame really makes me want the old Nyx back. I say just remove Radiation as a proc in general and just make it solely a Nyx affect. Replace Radiation with a different proc and a different effect. Sure this would affect Oberon, but he is already in a messed up state. I felt like once radiation was introduced, I feared for Nyx. And once Irradiating Disarm came out, I felt Nyx had died cause she is now replaced by one mod. I dont understand why DE thought this was a good idea. But if they dont touch radiation at all, this passive has to be changed. Make it to where any proc that is dealt to Nyx will also be dealt to enemies within a certain range. This makes it so she has somewhat of more CC and Survivability.

Oberon: All wildlife (neutral or enemy faction) within a 10 meter range of Oberon will become allies and fight for Oberon for 20 seconds.

• I dont even know where to begin with this one. I get why they chose this, but this is honestly the most underwhelming passive in the whole bunch. Like honestly, what all of the wildlife in Warframe? Kubrows, Kavats, and Skates. THATS IT!

Trinity: Revive fallen allies faster from further away.

• I cant really say if this will be good or not without the actual stats like how much faster and how much farther away. But this does sound pretty good for Trinity.

Vauban: Other Warframes within 10 meters give you 25% bonus armour.

• I feel like this one just isnt good enough, especially since Vauban doesnt have that much armor to begin with. This is how it should be. Every other frame near him gains 50% armor, while he gains 50% armor for each frame near him. This makes him more of a team frame and not just reliant on his team. This would only boost his armor from 50 to 125 (100 to 250 for prime) when all three of his teammates are within range. Another thing, that 10 meter range is tiny and supports camping. I say increase it to 20 meters so you arent forced to be up your partners butts.

Volt: Physical ground-travel distance between attacks causes bonus Electrical damage on next attack.

• This sounds like a good idea especially with his rework, but does it affects his weapons or just his abilities? Cause that makes a huge difference.

Other Changes:

Mesa: Peacewalker scaling with secondary mods and Shooting Gallery always affecting Mesa.

• I think these are great changes! The onyl gripe that i have is that Mesa should honestly be able to move when she has her peacemakers, and make it like Ivara's Artemis Bow where it takes a certain amount of energy per shot. I feel that would make her Peacewalker a much more amazing ability.

Limbo: Rift Surge possible removal and possible other changes.

• Limbo is one of those frame where you just dont want on your team. His abilities need a strong look at to make him an acceptable frame on the squad. Rift Surge is honestly a perfectly fine ability. I say remove Rift Walk and combine it with his Banish ability. If he wants to be put in the rift, then just hold the button. If he wants to banish an enemy, then just tap it. Then combine their suggestive passive of increased reload speed and holster speed to his Rift Surge, and then give him a new ability that honestly shouldnt have anything to do with the rift.

But anyway, these suggestive passives and changes are in the right direction, but they are certainly not meant to be in the game right now. They need to redo a lot of these passives, or just rework some frames before giving them a passive at all.

One last thing I wanted to mention was a possible redo of Chroma's so called 'passive'. Please DE, give Chroma a proper passive, and not just being able to change colors in the ship.. Like seriously, a passive thats only affected in the ship is so worthless in the heat of the moment. You should be able to change elements at will when in battle, and then give him a better passive like when youre falling, you glide down with your wings, and have longer aim glide or something like that because he is a dragon!

Edited by lioganda

1 minute ago, Revi93 said:

Rhino really needs a rework, and the passive is the worst among all warframes.

hell of alot more useful than what Vauban is getting lol. although that isnt saying much xD but agreed it is pretty bad

23 minutes ago, Revi93 said:

Rhino really needs a rework, and the passive is the worst among all warframes.

Not really. Rhino doesn't even need a passive considering how strong his kit is. I admit that his passive sucks, but his other skills more than make up for it. Asking for a rework for Rhino is simply absurd. He is SO good and so much fun to use IMO. 1st ability clears anything on its way and is a really awesome mobilty move, 2nd ability makes you simply invincible and blocks EVERY damn status effect including poisons, stuns, knock downs etc, 3rd ability is one of the best team buffs in the game, more than 50% flat damage bonus for everyone, 4th ability is amazing CC move which has good range and nice duration as well.

Again asking for Rhino rework is absurd as he is MORE than fine at the moment. One of the most "balanced" frames in the game.

I'm much more disappointed about Vauban's and Oberon's passives.

Edited by Judqment8

19 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Why do so many warframes get useful unique passives, while banshee gets a silence on weapons... if i want to silence my weapon, i can put a mod on it, dont waste her passive by giving people something a mod would give.  Give her something that she cant get from a mod.  I play Banshee primarlly and this is just dissapointing to see everyone else get fun new stuff and hers be utter crap... she even already has an ability that grants silence... Silence Ability.  So then whats the point of the passive?  Did you put much thought into this?  

Also Banshee's in mythology are not known for being silent... how about giving her a more useful passive.  Anything would be better than this.  She can silence herself with her skill Silence already and the weapon mods silence weapons already.

6 hours ago, sanetri said:

Vauban should have been that when you are alone you get a certain amount of armor and then share it with the team mates that are close

Oberon's passive can work, if weak MOAs and crawlers are considered wild life. But think about it, he can turn hyekas and drahks into friendlies. That is a huge help when dealing with grineer.

Hydroid's is fine, but a bit underwhelming. But still i think it will be a good addition

Nekros' passive is better than you think. with a simple rage build you can keep getting in the middle of the enemies and using terrify to melee them and quickly gain more health, and then you can desecrate to get the health orbs to just do the whole process again.

But alas we cannot truly judge these until they are implemented into the game.

Just wild creatures for Oberon, the Grineer ones are considered Grineer Faction that is why they attack feral neutral faction enemies when summoned.

Oberons passive would be better if the Drahk and Hyekka left after the 20 seconds instead of going back under grineer control, I mean he frees them from their handlers only for them to go right back under their control, naaah. 

20 hours ago, residente said:

Some of the passives are... disappointing. We need passives like Inaros' one. Inaros is the perfect example of a passive well implemented.

Vauban: 25 armor (Vauban Prime) if one of your allies is near you. That's 125 armor instead of 100, now Vauban Prime will have the same armor as Ember Prime! I expected it to be the other way: Vauban gives allies 25% armor. 

Oberon: no words. Instead of giving him something useful to compensate his mediocrity you make him allied of the wild life, which is present in just a couple of tilesets. Why not give him physical procs immunity, or a passive health regeneration to allies? 

Hydroid: again, a mediocre warframe that has his utilities. He could have gotten a proper passive to compensate how lackluster he is, and instead we have some ground finisher passive.

Ember: we need to take damage to make use of her passive, why not add a 90-100% resistance to the fire damage dealt from procs, maintaining the other buffs?

Nekros: stats are just too small. 5 health is nothing and you now it, and 10 metters means near melee range to get any benefit from that. And Nekros is not the kind of warframe that would go close range aginst his enemies.

While I agree that the points made here are valid, these are passives we are talking about, you're not going to be using them actively. They are not supposed to be giant buffs to the 'frames they belong to, so we should stop treating them as such.

That being said, Oberon's is pure crap. All wildlife (unless this works on Drahks and Hyekas) already attacks whatever else is around it, so this is pretty much a "don't attack me" thing.

Nekros's isn't bad. Some position adjustment, god forbid, may be needed to get anything from it, but in the right hands it could be ridiculous.

Hydroid's is not just ground finishers, it is ground slams. Meaning, jump+melee down. A chance to spawn something that, during his ult, can CC and kill plenty? Complain all you want about that, it's much better than what he has.

Vauban. Okay, look, that one isn't good, if people aren't playing together it is hard to get anyone to stay in one place, let alone one close enough to get a mediocre buff.

Ember's is pure redirection. See that fire there? You can use it to regain the energy and boost damage at the cost of some shields, maybe some HP, easily regained. Fire effects tend to stick around for a while, too, so you're looking at around 10 seconds of 10 energy per second, plus the damage boost. 

Nova's is one that I'm definitely not a fan of. Seriously, a knockdown of enemies within 6 meters when you get downed? Is that a field in which any enemy that is in it gets a knockdown until she gets up, or is it a one-time pop when she goes down? Either way, it sounds pretty useless to me, almost as bad as Oberon's. All the other ones are okay.

16 minutes ago, NoggDog117 said:

While I agree that the points made here are valid, these are passives we are talking about, you're not going to be using them actively. They are not supposed to be giant buffs to the 'frames they belong to, so we should stop treating them as such.

With Obbie, it's even an insult. Think about it Paladin-Druid Faerie King from Uranus that can befriend furries???

Jokes are one thing, but THAT'S laying it quite thick!

Even Furor couldn't get his hate for Paladins in WoW past production to THAT level of insult. =:o

DE, r-e-a-l-l-y needs to rethink Obbie's image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, NoggDog117 said:

That being said, Oberon's is pure crap. All wildlife (unless this works on Drahks and Hyekas) already attacks whatever else is around it, so this is pretty much a "don't attack me" thing.

It will indeed work on Drahk and Hyekkas

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Ember: Receiving a Heat Status effect will regenerate energy for the duration of the Status effect (10 energy per second) and increase Power Strength by 35%.

Limbo*: Holster Speed and Reload Speed is 50% faster while in the Rift, and movement speed increases by 10% while in the Rift.

Oberon: All wildlife (neutral or enemy faction) within a 10 meter range of Oberon will become allies and fight for Oberon for 20 seconds.

*And now Limbo:

If we can, we will make more changes to him by tomorrow (cue the coffee machine). His passive is really not something we believe puts him in a place we think is near final. We are considering replacing his 3 (Rift Surge) with something else. Stay tuned!

My feedback on these passives.

-Ember is going to receive 10 energy per second and 35% Power Strenght for 5 seconds for 1 instace of Heat Status effect for full damage. Unless she doesn't get Damage reduction from this its useless. I would rather scavange for Energy orbs than geting myself burned to death for 50 energy.

-Nova needs more Range on this passive, 6m is just too short. Most enemies won't get close to 6m even if they are zerging you.

-Oberon. I just don't see the point of this yet. Feral kubrows are low level, Drahks are always 10-20 levels levels lower than rest of greneer units and are weaker. Feral Kavats are sparse and few. Hyekkas are very low in my gameplay because i kill Hyekka Masters on sight than everything else.

-Vuban it would be beter if it was flat 25 armour not 25%.

And Finaly LIMBO :) I'm a big fan of Limbo but then we have theese 3 things

1. Rift Walk>Banish Sortie Defence Target/Recue Target>Wait 45seconds>Rinse & Repeat
  2. One on One in Rift
  3. Rescue from another Dimension

If you are going to remove his 3rd ability (Rift Surge) you better get that be his passive. He needs something to be viable to hang in rift except that above.

For the rest i need to think more.

3 hours ago, WingedCrusade said:

You know what's funny? Of all of what you complained about here, the Chroma one amuses me most because...

That's not a passive..

Precisely - but aside from that mechanic, he has no "passive". He's not even listed, because the devs believe that that very mechanic covers having one.

It's a mechanic that determines only the effectiveness of his powers, but it provides no passive benefits to him.

2 hours ago, Dante123pl said:

Volt rework is so disapointing,

So much potential wasted.

... How so? It solves each of the major issues he's had. Shield and Speed no longer aim for conflicting playstyles, you can finally turn your Shields into electric walls like people have always complained about, his ultimate and passive both have scalability now...

What else could he possibly be missing? God mode like Valkyr? Instant-death Shocks? Instant-defibrillator Shocks? Redundant storm cloud visual effects? Okay, so Speed isn't a be-all-end-all reload/fire rate/weapon swap/casting speed team buff, but that suggestion's always been overloaded and overpowered, considering it's 25 energy and the movement buff alone is always worth casting.

Edited by Archwizard

If folks look at the passives they're all over the place as some are convenience passives, and some have actual advantage in some capacity in playing (that will translate as a combat advantage to min-maxers).

Passives either have a true combat advantage that fits their image/use, or it's a fun thing to have but will not affect combat.

These passives are all over the map. Needs to be rethought, so X doesn't have a fun ability, and Y has a direct combat ability, and Z has an ability that's really only faction based.

It's not like a game needs more infighting, and now over minor things???

2 hours ago, lioganda said:

After reading through all of these suggested changes, I'm kinda disappointed. These new passives are more like gimmicks that are very situational or just doesn't fit at all. Lets look at all of these changes...

Volt Changes:

First off, just remake the Volt's description. If he is supposedly an alternative to gunplay, there are other frames that do a better job.

I love the new Overload. It makes him a great CC frame name, and having its damage scale of the target enemies health makes it scale very well.

Shield and Shock were very decent abilities so not changing much on them was alright. I do like the new addition to pick up the shield, but I kinda hoped that it could synergize with Speed to where it could knock enemies down and shock when he runs into them (kinda like how Speed's augment works). I feel that would bring more synergy with his abilities.

And finally Speed. I kinda dont understand this one. If you decide to reduce the FOV, which is one of the major complaints about Speed when its activated on teammates, then why would you make it a pick up? That just makes this team buff almost worthless. This ability isnt like Limbo's Banish where it affects your gameplay. Its just a movement speed and swing speed buff. If you remove the cause of its hate when it gets applied to people, then theres no sense in making a drop for it for people to 'opt-in'.Whats next, make Valkyr's Warcry have a drop as well? They pretty much do the same thing.

Mag Changes:

I love that Bullet Attractor is finally being changed. Its like if Bullet Attractor and Nyx's Absorb had a baby, it would be this ability. This new ability will finally make having a positive duration Mag to be a good thing.

Polarize is now basically an instant damage Molecular Prime mixed in with Frost's ult with the exploding pieces to do more damage. I love the armor debuff, but it makes the Crush augment useless since that removes armor as well. But I love how this ability is now useful against everyone, and not just corpus.

Pull and Crush were two abilities that I was kinda hoping for more change, especially Crush. Now with this new polarize, Crush just seems so mediocre, even with the more damage dealt to magnetized enemies. I think that Crush and Polarize should be switched. Crush now is not ultimate ability material, Polarize is.

Passives:

Ash: Bleed Procs dealt by Ash from any source are 25% deadlier and last 50% longer.

• This suits Ash well cause of his Shuriken and Blade Storm (which im still waiting for the rework of BS).

• This is so dumb. I can understand this being on her if Silence didnt already do this. I say of youre gonna give her this passive, give Silence something else other than the stun.

• This is very situational and not very good at all. I propose whenever a certain number of enemies are on fire, she gains those buffs, like 8 enemies. Just dont give her the same path as Chroma's Vex Armor where you get damaged to get buffs.

Hydroid: Every Melee Ground-Slam has a 50% chance to lure a Tentacle that will last 15 seconds.  

• This is alright but Hydroid just needs to a total rework instead of this weird passive.

• I feel like this just a bandaid on the problem that is the Rift. This should be a buff from one of his abilities, not a passive. He should have a passive that he should have whether or not he is in the rift. Or maybe a switching passive whenever he goes in and out of the Rift, almost like Equinox's Metamorphosis.

Loki: 10x Wall-Cling duration!

• He's a stealthy frame so this is alright. He's alright an amazing frame to begin with, so this just makes him a little bit stealthier, but a lot of people dont even use wall latch.

Mag: Vacuum effect on every Bullet Jump.

• Does this vacuum range stack with Carrier? If not, this doesnt replace Carrier at all. Its nice for new players, but people who solely use Carrier wont be bothered with it. I guess it would be alright if you wanna use a Kubrow or another sentinel, but it just seems underwhelming. I say just give her increase shield recharge rate and faster shield recovery. This way, she has a little bit more survivability.

Nekros: Enemy death within 10 meters of Nekros regenerates a 5 Health.

• When I first heard about this passive on the Devstream, it was a dream come true. But once I read the stats, I was put off a lot. 10 meters is melee range.. why put a squishy frame in melee range in order to get a small amount of health back. This doesnt cater to the despoil nekros' out there at all. Either increase the range or increase the amount of health given.

• Is this when she is knocked down, or in the downed state? That makes a huge difference whether this will be bad or decent. Either way, the range is alright and it helps get out of stun locks.

Nyx: Enemies affected by any of Nyx's powers have a chance to lay down their weapon ( become disarmed ).

• This passive is a perfect example where DE refuses to fix an issue and makes it worse. This whole debate about Irradiating Disarm is better than Nyx as a frame really makes me want the old Nyx back. I say just remove Radiation as a proc in general and just make it solely a Nyx affect. Replace Radiation with a different proc and a different effect. Sure this would affect Oberon, but he is already in a messed up state. I felt like once radiation was introduced, I feared for Nyx. And once Irradiating Disarm came out, I felt Nyx had died cause she is now replaced by one mod. I dont understand why DE thought this was a good idea. But if they dont touch radiation at all, this passive has to be changed. Make it to where any proc that is dealt to Nyx will also be dealt to enemies within a certain range. This makes it so she has somewhat of more CC and Survivability.

• I dont even know where to begin with this one. I get why they chose this, but this is honestly the most underwhelming passive in the whole bunch. Like honestly, what all of the wildlife in Warframe? Kubrows, Kavats, and Skates. THATS IT!

Trinity: Revive fallen allies faster from further away.

• I cant really say if this will be good or not without the actual stats like how much faster and how much farther away. But this does sound pretty good for Trinity.

• I feel like this one just isnt good enough, especially since Vauban doesnt have that much armor to begin with. This is how it should be. Every other frame near him gains 50% armor, while he gains 50% armor for each frame near him. This makes him more of a team frame and not just reliant on his team. This would only boost his armor from 50 to 125 (100 to 250 for prime) when all three of his teammates are within range. Another thing, that 10 meter range is tiny and supports camping. I say increase it to 20 meters so you arent forced to be up your partners butts.

Volt: Physical ground-travel distance between attacks causes bonus Electrical damage on next attack.

• This sounds like a good idea especially with his rework, but does it affects his weapons or just his abilities? Cause that makes a huge difference.

Other Changes:

Mesa: Peacewalker scaling with secondary mods and Shooting Gallery always affecting Mesa.

• I think these are great changes! The onyl gripe that i have is that Mesa should honestly be able to move when she has her peacemakers, and make it like Ivara's Artemis Bow where it takes a certain amount of energy per shot. I feel that would make her Peacewalker a much more amazing ability.

Limbo: Rift Surge possible removal and possible other changes.

• Limbo is one of those frame where you just dont want on your team. His abilities need a strong look at to make him an acceptable frame on the squad. Rift Surge is honestly a perfectly fine ability. I say remove Rift Walk and combine it with his Banish ability. If he wants to be put in the rift, then just hold the button. If he wants to banish an enemy, then just tap it. Then combine their suggestive passive of increased reload speed and holster speed to his Rift Surge, and then give him a new ability that honestly shouldnt have anything to do with the rift.

But anyway, these suggestive passives and changes are in the right direction, but they are certainly not meant to be in the game right now. They need to redo a lot of these passives, or just rework some frames before giving them a passive at all.

One last thing I wanted to mention was a possible redo of Chroma's so called 'passive'. Please DE, give Chroma a proper passive, and not just being able to change colors in the ship.. Like seriously, a passive thats only affected in the ship is so worthless in the heat of the moment. You should be able to change elements at will when in battle, and then give him a better passive like when youre falling, you glide down with your wings, and have longer aim glide or something like that because he is a dragon!

You are a god. DE, for pete's sake, implement some, if not all of these ideas! 

Please consider alternatives on some passives. Actual values used can be adjusted as seen fit.

Here's what I hope to see, for these Warframes:

Chroma: Primal Surge - Elemental Bullet Jump, matches chosen Element.

Hydroid: Pilferer - Hydroid steals health from foes struck by his abilities.

Limbo: Master of the Rift - Limbo's Shield regen, attack speed and movement speed is increased in the Rift Plane.

Loki: Trickster's Intuition - Can see enemy LOS.

Mag: Magnetic Attraction - Wall cling

Nyx: Hallucinating Sight - Evasion effect reduces enemy accuracy (like Agility Drift)

Oberon: One with Nature - When standing still, Oberon gains scaling armor (increases or decreases with enemy level)

Vauban: Siege Breaker - Disables enemy traps around Vauban